Marcus L.
Ford Bronco
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said that he brought his vehicle to the business due to a brake issue and to find out what needed to be done. They messaged him back within a few hours and told him what needed to be done and how much it would cost but that they wouldn't be able to do it until tomorrow because some of the parts were not available. After about 3 hours, they called and said that they were able to get the parts needed and his vehicle is finished. He said the staff did a good job and were able to answer all his questions.

JIMMY M.
Kia Soul
03/20/2019
My go to Mechanics
I am a General Contractor so my schedule can be overwhelming at times, I can always count on Pro Motors for there impeccable service on any of my vehicles.
Bottom line, people that you can trust!

AO
Anna O.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Anna said the person that helped her was very nice and courteous. She said they explained everything to her and she felt very comfortable.

VS
VIVIAN S.
Dodge Charger
02/25/2019
No Pressure, Very Knowledgeble and Courterous!
Needed a repair shop in town and after reading all the reviews I have to agree! Great Place! My car is running so good now. They will have my business for as long as I have my Charger! Have recommended Pro Motors to my friends!

LJ
Lashuanda J.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Lashaunda said the business did great and the staff member who helped her was very knowledgeable. She stated that he showed her what he replaced, explained what happened, and showed her how to prevent it from happening to her vehicle again. She said the business performed perfectly.

Jorge C.
Downey, CA
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Jorge said his overall experience was good. He was treated well. They're nice people.

JV
Joey V.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Joey said he goes to this business and he likes them, he has been there a couple of times.

Devonne H.
Compton, CA
Pontiac Grand Am
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Devonne said the staff was very informative.

Jose S.
Fullerton, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the staff gave good service.

HG
HEATHER G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2019
Excellent Service - Everytime
Anytime I need work done on either my VW Jetta or the Toyota Rav4 I take it to Pro Motors. Tony and his crew are honest and reliable. I've never had any issues when using Pro Motors. I'll continue to bring any vehicles that I have over to Tony.

MIRANDA P.
02/13/2019
transmission check
great and quick service

LA
LUIZA A.
Panorama City, CA
01/14/2019
Amazing prices and service!!
I took my car in for maintenance and tony and his mechanics took great care of me, they told me everything that needs to be repaired on my car all at very fair prices. Never going anywhere else again. True professionals.

Christopher C.
HUMMER H3
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Chrisopher said the business had good service and the prices were fair.

Jordan R.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said they helped him through a lot of situations and he trusts them .

Daniel H.
Berkeley, CA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff was nice.