Hacienda Heights, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Javer in Service goes that extra mile for his clients.
I have dealt with many of the service personnel in the past and by far, Javer is the best. He knows his clients and goes that extra mile for them. I have had all services for my car done at this dealership and if I have had any problems, they are dealt with in a timely manner. It is nice to have a good repor with the dealership.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.
Our #1 priority is to make each and every customer happy.
Please come back soon.

Debbie G.
Upland, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2020 Category: Service
PH HYUNDAI BEST DEALER AROUND....
Service @ PH HYUNDAI is the best service I have received. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. My car is always taken great care of. Thx to all the Hyundai team for their great work and effort.

EA
Edgar A.
South El Monte, CA
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Efficient & Courteous
I came in for a a standard oil change and replacement (under warranty coverage) for steering wheel control buttons. I was a little hesitant to go given the current conditions, but they took all necessary precautions to make the customer feel safe and get them taken care of in a timely fashion. This isn’t the closest dealer to me, but I continue coming back here because they’re worth the slightly further drive.

07/27/2020 Category: Service
Fast service and on time.
Jay Lee was helpful and quick to get my car in and get serviced. He took time to read past service notes/history and was able to answer my questions.

AH
Abdul H.
Diamond Bar, CA
Awesome Service !!!
Javier helped me out and he was super nice and helpful ! Super caring and sweet :)

EK

Friendly and helpful

La Habra, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor was kind and give me a feed back well....
Service Advisor was kind and give me a feed back of my car well....

Hacienda Heights, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and efficient

07/21/2020 Category: Service
I called and was running late. They said come in and they took me right away. I was hungry and the person who attended me gave me a energy bar. I was so great full. To me that was going up and beyond his duty.
Over all it was fast. I appreciate the fact that they told me I had no brake lights. That in itself was a life saver. Thanks so much guys. Forever great full.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.
We also appreciate the 5 stars!
Your kind words are much appreciated.  We all enjoyed reading your comments.^^
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. And of course, we will have energy bar ready just in case you are hugry again.  Lol...

AR
Armando R.
Los Angeles, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/21/2020 Category: Service
jay service rep always does a good job
Keep on doing a good job everyone
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

We also appreciate 5 stars.

Susie C.
Monterey Park, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
First time inspection
Everything was satisfactory
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

I meant to say NEXT time we will work harder to get 5 stars from you. ^^

Stanton, CA
07/17/2020 Category: Service
helpful, nice, good service, good price and good deal.
HELPFUL, NICE , GOOD SERVICE, GOOD PRICE. TODAY THE AUTOMATE CLEANING IS GOOD

07/17/2020 Category: Service
helpful, nice, good service, good price and good deal.
Every service is good except the automate car cleaning is not satisfied , it's still dirty and not completely finished job.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.
Javer will contact you soon.

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We appreciate the re scoring.  Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience we caused...
Thanks again for taking your time and do the re scoring.