FD
Bell, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/26/2017 Category: Service
The People
Javer always goes above and beyond, he makes my 40 min drive to dealer worth it.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Hi Francisico,
Thank you for the 5-star review.
We are so happy to hear that our service department provided excellent customer service.

VC

Kim H.
West Covina, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Rushed to help me get back to work
Really cared about my personal crisis.
Unexpectedly rushed to get me back on the road.

Hi Kim,

HC
Henry C.
Rowland Hghts, CA
04/24/2017 Category: Service
It's near my home, and have best services.

Hi Henry,

Ontario, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Javier makes Hyundai great
Give my mans a raise and don't let him leave again.

Hi,

Chino Hills, CA
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Service is just so so
I go there just because it is closer to my area and service is just average.

Hi Lai,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience.
I would like the opportunity to make it right and ask that you please contact me directly. You can reach me by phone or by the email to chanp@phhyundai.com. Thank you once again for taking the time to let me know about your experience.

AJ
Aeri J.
San Pedro, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/21/2017 Category: Service
One to one personal care makes me feel special

Dear Aeri,

LY
Lora Y.
Service writers
The service writers always check for updates, recalls and services due.

Hi Lora,

RA
Ricardo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Customer service and ameneties
Great service!!

Hi Ricardo,
Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate the 5 Star score.  You have always been a very loyal customer to us and we thank you much.

IM
Iris M.
Los Angeles, CA
Top of the line!
Making an appointment prior makes everything perfect.

Hi Iris,

Samia B.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Good
I had a good service guy with good manners and very helpful
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Hi Samia,

Joseph R.
Walnut, CA
2013 Hyundai Equus
04/20/2017 Category: Service
I barely get out of my car and there is someone there to greet me.
Quick reliable service with excellent customer service.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Hi Joseph,

SV
Sean V.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Pricing and service is not the sane as it used to be.
Just disappointed that the pricing has gone up significantly, yet nothing big has been added. I drive a long way past a dealer closest to my home, I did so because their service WAS stellar. When they found out i wasnt waiting for the car I was not given an estimated time.
CHAN P., service manager from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017