Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

Los Angeles, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great as alway

AT
Adrian T.
Claremont, CA
First service at Puente Hills Hyundai
The service team is courteous and responsive. This is my car’s new service dealer.

Mary H.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Quick , knowledgeable, attentive staff

Daniel G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
agent keeps you posted

Thank you for the 5 stars.^^
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership...

Douglas P.
Ontario, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Respectful and polite service everytime I come in. Complimentary car washes are a nice touch.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

We also appreciate 5 stars.

Chino Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
So far so good for my service experience.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for feeling out the survey.  We will try harder next time to get 5 stars from you.

OR
Oscar R.
Bell Gardens, CA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer and car service
Puente Hills Hyundai has always been there for my car maintenance needs. Great deals too! I've got my oil and filter change with a tire rotation for a great deal. I recommend to save your mail delivered service coupons. Great customer service by the service team and sales team. I recommend it! I look forward to my next service schedule. Thank you.

Covina, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation

Maria H.
Baldwin Park, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
This dealer was extremely well organized and the customer service was superb! The price for routine maintenance was a great deal as well!

AF
Ashley F.
Fullerton, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Fast car service
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be a great one next time, too.^^

AL
Alicia L.
Walnut, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very professional and great service
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to many more years ahead to serve you.

CF
Chip F.
La Habra, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go there for service they treat me just like family Javier Escovedo top service writer in my opinion great place to have my car serviced
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.
Our #1 priority is to make each and every customer happy.
Please come back soon.

LY
Lora Y.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
My service writer, Javer is always very helpful. He reviews my past service on my car and let's me know what needs to be done. He always gives me options on my service and reviews everything with me.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

Mary L.
Montebello, CA
Service with a smile
Because I work full-time, I have little time to take my car to be serviced. But, last Thursday, I just called last minute to have a service done. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that I could come in anytime. So, I aimed for 11:00 am.
When I did arrive, i got my car processed immediately. Jay was very pleasant and did his job with a smile.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.
Our #1 priority is to make each and every customer happy.
Please come back soon.

Cheyenne C.
Ontario, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Got done really fast and friendly service
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be even better one next time.  Thank you for the 5 stars!!

Maria P.
La Habra, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Got my service completed in a reasonable amount of time - not bad for a Saturday!!
I took my vehicle in for its one-year (15K) service on a Saturday. I was expecting to wait at least 3-4 hours because it was on a weekend. I appreciated being able to get my vehicle taken care of in a relatively short amount of time.
Things to improve: Pricing!! It would be good to offer the customer a more comprehensive package upfront. I feel that there were services that were added that should have been included in the 15K service such as tire alignment. Also, if another service was added, a discount should be considered ahead of time.
Other than that, I appreciate having the service manager work with me on cost and the service team working really hard to deliver my car back to me as close to the promised time as possible with my car washed and vacuumed to boot. Thank you!!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

As for pricing, I will look into it.  I will try to make the package to be more customer friendly.^^

Thank you for the 5 stars.

AG
Adrian G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/04/2019 Category: Service
I had a good customer experience and the service was quick and helpful

Sheila H.
Rowland Hghts, CA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jae helped me with my visit. He was very helpful and informative. My car was finished a lot faster then I had planned and Jae let me know I could pick it up when I was ready. Thanks for a good visit

KP
Kelee P.
Glendora, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/03/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Hyundai of Puente Hills gives EXCELLENT customer service! I actually drive farther to come to Hyundai of Puente Hills rather than go 4 miles from home to the Glendora Hyundai.

Every single person who has ever helped me at Hyundai of Puente Hills has been pleasant to work with, very communicative and explains everything clearly.

LT
Leslie T.
Glendora, CA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
This is my second car thru PH Hyundai. Always found the service dept courteous and professional.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

We also appreciate 5 stars.