Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

Jonathan R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Trouble Shooting - Air Bag Light on/Repair under warranty
Close to my residence

Santa Ana, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for such a great customer service.

AO
Alfonso O.
Lancaster, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Good
Very good đź‘Ť

Fullerton, CA

TL
Tomas L.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Good.
Overall satisfied with service and staff.

Covina, CA
Sonata Owner
Very kind, helpful and courteous service. I live in Glendora where we have a Hyundai dealer but drive out of my way because it's serves is so much more Superior at Puente Hills.

Maisie L.
La Habra, CA
Good service. Long wait.
Courteous personnel. Lazy sales.

Diamond Bar, CA
Overall good service
Very courteous staff, comfortable waiting area, convenient availability, and timely good service

Luis M.
Rosemead, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and with exact time that they say

CA
Coral A.
Los Angeles, CA
Customer
All the service people are very friendly, helpful. They gave me a 4 hrs wait on the service preformed. So I was offered a ride to go somewhere, but I just stood in waiting room.

Jung B.
Fullerton, CA
Fast & kindly
They was very kind to me.
finished work quickly.

WK
Walt K.
Quick service, friendly employees
Every time I’ve come here, I’ve always had really great attitudes from the employees! I was promised two hours, and got my car back in 1:45 in time for another appointment I had to run to. Thank you for your accountability, Tino!

VM
Viz M.
La Palma, CA
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Your service advisor Tino Lozano is very nice. We waited for our car at the Puente Hills Mall and when our car was ready, the driver of your shuttle car was not available and Tino went out of his way to pick us up from the Mall.

I am very happy with your overall service.

CF
Charlene F.
Walnut, CA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
good customer service
Good customer service, short wait period, friendly staff

AR
Anthony R.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait Times
If you’re looking to have scheduled maintenance done on your vehicle you may want to consider having to pay a little bit more If you want better service. My vehicle was service. I was very satisfied with the work performed, however, four hours is too long to wait for a simple oil change, tire rotation, and wheel alignment.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your input.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority but as you experienced, it is not always successful.
For a long wait, Saturday is kind of unpredictable.  When we have too many cars, we have to limit diagnostic work so we can try to finish regular maintenance customers, like you, in time.
We are trying to find better way to shorten the waiting time.

Please call me if i can help you in the future. My direct line is 626-581-5353.
Thank you for filling out the survey and allowing re scoring

MZ
Melissa Z.
Paramount, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Horrible
I took my car in for service because my airbag service light was on. Once the inspection of the problem was finished, you guys told me that I need to replace two components that's under the passenger seat. You said it would cost above $1,400. There are some water marks on the drivers seat, so your mechanic came to the easiest conclusion that would benefit you guy and said that thee components might be water damaged but he is not 100% sure. Therefor you guys told me that it's no longer under warranty and that I have to pay full price. I went to a private mechanic shop and they told me a complete different story. There were no sign of water damage and they showed me. You guys lied. You tried to steal $1,400 from me. I have been a loyal Hyundai customer since day one and always brought my car to a Hyundai dealership for service. I will never again set my foot in one of your stores. You guys are thieves.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.
I tried to call you but it was not successful. But I am glad to hear that you have fixed your car someplace else. I hope not but the light probably came back on. I spoke with the technician who checked your car.  He said he tried to reset the light many times but it kept coming back on.  He said the only way to repair it for good is replacement. That particular part is under warranty for 5 year/60,000 miles. So regardless of water damage or not, you have to pay for the part and labor to fix it.

Please bring me the receipt and repair details from the local shop. I will review it for possible money back. Of course if it is proven to be our mistake….

I can feel that you are very upset but please do not treat our department like unethical cheaters. We do not run business like that here. Customer satisfaction is the #1 goal and we all are proud of serving our sincere and truly loyal Hyundai customer.

Regardless, if you feel the experience at our department was unpleasant, it is our fault. Please call me directly if we can help you in the future.
Thank you for filling out the survey.

Placentia, CA
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
First, Excellent customer service!
I had a problem with my gas meter and they did a great job! I am very satisfied with the service.

Se C.
Brea, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Great warranty repair
Around the time of engine oil service, the check engine light came on. The service technician came back with misfiring ignition coils. All of the repairs were handled under the warranty, and I drove off with a clean, washed car. Thank you.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.
Thank you for the 5 stars.

Anissa M.
Whittier, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Very helpful and not pushy
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

We also appreciate 5 stars.