Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5Overall Rating 4.8307672/5rating 4.8307672
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

MF
Mary F.
Downey, CA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
My Service Adviser is Javer
My Service Adviser is Javer and he is exceptional and a valuable asset to the Hyundai Team.
I recommend him to all my friends and family and at times to owners that are waiting for the vehicles to be serviced. Javer has always done his very best in keeping me up to date with what maintenance needs to done to my vehicle. He's the reason why I have never gone any where else to have my vehicle serviced.

Sincerely a very happy customer.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to making your experience with us to be even better one next time. Javer will love this review. Thank you for the 5 stars!!

JE
Jennifer E.
Pomona, CA
2008 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Javer , Joel, and fabian
Absolutely helpful in the case of what my car needed, I can notice a huge difference in the power when accelerating after it had been done. Thank you and will be back for other recommended services soon.
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.
Our #1 priority is to make each and every customer happy.
Please come back soon.

Jane M.
Fullerton, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and helpful
I got my Hyundai Ioniq Plug In Hybrid at the end of 2018 and just went in for first service. It was super easy, fast and everyone was very helpful. Thank you! I may consider taking my other Hyundai to get serviced here!
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
We like the 5 stars, too^^

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to many more years ahead to serve you.

Thank you for the 5 stars.^^

SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

We appreciate your business so much so we are responding for the second time. Lol.^^
Sorry, my bad.  Please forgive me if I bothered you.

Manuel C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
Service department does a great job.

Whittier, CA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
hours available for service, comfortable waiting area, attentive customer service reps
The young man who took care of me at the customer service counter was very attentive
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the beautiful wording!
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.
We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Thank you for the 5 stars, too.^^

Rosa R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and provide excellent service

Donghwan P.
Brea, CA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor is really good and fast and make thing right.

Lisa M.
They are organized
They do a good job on customer service

El Monte, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent customer service
My first time bringing my car was greeted right away and they explain to me the service my car needed answered all my questions, very friendly staff

2016 Hyundai Elantra
good
Good

VA
Vincent A.
West Covina, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Oil Change
This was my first time getting an oil change for my 2019 kona ultimate. From the start, the service reps were very friendly & explained all the details of what's going to be done to the vehicle. Since it was my first time here, the oil change was offered to me for free which was a pleasant surprise. There was a bit of a wait to get it done, but I didn't mind. Overall a great experience.

John C.

La Habra, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Communication is horrible
Previously expressed my horrible experience in my survey. That explanation says it all
SEAN K., Service Director from Puente Hills Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  I think I remember you.  I was the one answered the call at the end of that day.  I appreciate your raw, unfiltered opinion.  This will help us a lot to improve our service. Thank you for the rather generous 1 star.

SG
Sheila G.
Whittier, CA
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Sean Kim is wonderful, He as well as Hyundai work hard to serve their costumers.

SA
Saleem A.
Fullerton, CA
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Cozy and quiet with hot coffee.
I believe they did good job. Except some one left a black smudge on the inside above the driver side door.

CK
Celestina K.
Monterey Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and very respectful.
great customer service, friendly and courteous, customer lounge is clean and so is the restroom.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Center - Oil Change
The individuals behind the desk at the service center were extremely helpful and kind. I walked up, they asked me what I needed, and then they provided the service. It was quick and painless.

SP
Suzanne P.
Wrightwood, CA
Headlight replacement
They replaced my Drivers side headlight. The car was ready when promised. Very friendly staff.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Pomona, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Regular Maintenance
Javier and the Mechanics do a very good job servicing my 2012 Hyundai Elantra.

KD
Kimberlee D.
Fontana, CA
05/09/2019 Category: Service
I want to thank Jay for being so professional so nice. He made my experience great. Thank You.