Overall Rating 4.4059441/5Overall Rating 4.4059441/5Overall Rating 4.4059441/5Overall Rating 4.4059441/5rating 4.4059441
Overall Rating 2.3069307/5Overall Rating 2.3069307/5rating 2.3069307rating 2.3069307rating 2.3069307

SK
Stephen K.
Lockport, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotation
Service techs are always friendly. The car was washed which was nice. Just took a little longer then expected, probably since I had the last appointment for the day.

Professional employees and service
What makes the service great :
- Ease of making appointment
- No wait time to be taken care of
- Glenn explained exactly what was included in the 15,000 mile check up
- Time quoted for completion of the service was exactly right
- A porter that took and picked me up without a wait
- The car is running perfectly

CP
Carol P.
Lombard, IL
11/18/2019 Category: Service
good location easy drive from my home
overall much better service than my last oil change [it took three and a half hours for a simple oil change] Waiting area is comfortable and clean. Staff courteous.

DT
Donald T.
Westmont, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/18/2019 Category: Service
On time. Short wait. Clean car. Treated well.
Been taking my car to Pugi for all service since 2016 and have no complaints to date. Always good and prompt service.

Glen Ellyn, IL
Oil Change
It took 2.5 hours for an oil change. The inspection did not catch a weak battery. My car died the next night. Had to get a jump and purchase a new battery.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and I apologize for the lack of customer service you received. If you would please return my call at 630.964.9500 ex228 I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to help. I am here today until 3pm and will be back tomorrow after 7am.
Thank you and again I apologize for the lack of service you received.

Michael M.
Chicago, IL
Courtesy, quick, clean
Fast service, no BS, nice waiting room, courteous staff

Janice P.
Hinsdale, IL
11/17/2019 Category: Service
So very helpful
This is an established dealership and obviously they know how to service your vehicle. What I think sets them apart is the kind and helpful approach of the service team. Great service!
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

BR
Bonnie R.
Harvey, IL
11/16/2019 Category: Service
happy
well they do work with you at all cost

Daniel B.
Willowbrook, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Consistent courtesy setvice
Simply the best

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Pugi staff are very responsive to customer needs.
I had a communication problem with my service but Pugi staff replied to my concerns and have resolved it satisfactory.

N/A
I have been servicing my Hyundais here for over twenty years and have been highly satisfied. One bad experience does not change my overall excellant rating for Pugi service.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and allowing me the chance to fix this situation.
I have marked your file so when you are ready to come in, please let me know.
Thank you so much and have a great day!

Thank you so much!!!

GL
Gerardo L.
Berwyn, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great location
The maintenance department airways does a great job

Woodridge, IL
friendly people, nice facility
The people were helpful and have a nice waiting area.

Davis Junction, IL
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and knowledgeable staff
All repairs were completed in a timely manner and the whole process went very smooth.good communication .

BC
Barbara C.
Oak Brook, IL
Quick good service
Excellent service. Good courteous personnel. Work is done promptly and I feel no request is too small or too large for anyone to respond and rectify. Or explain as needed. I feel I can trust that I will not have work done that is unnecessary. Kudos to Pugi mechanics and service personnel. Barb M.

Westmont, IL
Friendly and Fast
Whenever I bring my car in for servicing, everything is done very timely and efficient. Nice guys in service department, always helpful.

Lombard, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friend and fast
Took care of all issues quickly.

Darien, IL
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Had a coil issue with my newish Elantra— service desk fixed without an issue. Got a phone call way before I thought the car would be ready and Pugi Hyundai had no issues with me picking up the car after hours.

RN
Rebecca N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The service and the people
Both are excellent!

Patrick K.
Glen Ellyn, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people.
Simple oil change and tire rotation, NBD. But I was treated courteously and the work on my vehicle was expertly done