Overall Rating 4.337351/5Overall Rating 4.337351/5Overall Rating 4.337351/5Overall Rating 4.337351/5rating 4.337351
Overall Rating 2.3252978/5Overall Rating 2.3252978/5rating 2.3252978rating 2.3252978rating 2.3252978
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Westmont, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick, professional and friendly service
This was a very pleasant experience. The service writer greeted me at my car when I pulled in and was very friendly. I came in for a safety recall and the service was faster than expected. Would definitely recommend this dealership!

DA
Dan A.
HONESTY
They are very honest and do not try to sell you something you do not need like other car establishments... I asked them to check my air filter. They called me when my car was ready and I asked them about the air filter. They said it still looks good but next oil change they would look at it again for us. Anywhere else would have said...YOU NEED ONE.

Also, they wash your car after they work on. That is a nice touch...

Diana A.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

Scott B.
Naperville, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Valued Service
I feel like I get honest inspection and diagnosis of my car's need for service, and the work is completed with timeliness and quality.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 4 stars, please tell us what we can do to turn those into 5 stars on your next visit would be greatly appreciated.

LA
Loretta A.
Lombard, IL
06/22/2019 Category: Service
I had my oil changed was greeted right away, wait to get oil changed not that long explanation of what was done and what needed done in the future was done well. Very satisfied
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

Lisle, IL
Great Customer Service
They serviced my car quickly and did a great job of communicating and giving me estimates. Would definitely go there again!
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

James P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dealer recall service
Came in for a recall - "software update", had an appointment, said it would take an hour and did.
I got the oil changed while I was there. I noted that there was oil on my garage floor after the service, indicating they didn't do a good job of cleaning up afterwards. They performed a complementary car wash after the service.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey. Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 4 stars, please tell us what we can do to turn those into 5 stars on your next visit would be greatly appreciated.

Itasca, IL
excellent service department
excellent service department and service reps
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Super quick response to concerns!
In my first review, I listed a few small items of concern, mainly to let them know that service related issues seemed to be popping up. (I've always been very happy with service in the past.) I immediately received a call and email from Pugi Hyundai, asking what they could do to resolve the problems. Melissa explained some of the problems with their new computer system and apologized for any inconvenience. I was very impressed with their quick response and willingness to do whatever they could to make the experience a better one! Will definitely continue to recommend Pugi Hyundai to friends and family!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Generally good service, but they fell down a bit this time.
My complaints are small, but it's the little things that count in excellent customer service. I asked them to check the tires and fill up with air, since I was taking a road trip, and they did not. I also got two notices after the appointment telling me I missed it and asking me to reschedule. But I didn't miss it--I have the receipt! Also, the last time I was in there, they acted like our car wasn't in their system, which is ridiculous because we've been going to them at least twice a year since we bought the car in 2012! Despite these irritations, I would recommend the business, but I miss some of the outstanding service they gave in the past.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for taking the time to let me know how your visit went.
I apologize for the lack of service you received and would like to speak with you about this. At your earliest convenience if you would return my call at 630.964.9500 ex 228 I would really appreciate it. I am here today until 3:15pm and will be back in aftet 7am on Monday.
Thank you so much and again my apologies for the lack of service you received.

Marion B.
Westmont, IL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I'm always made aware of what needs to be done before they do the work on my car
friendly and informative

WC
William C.
Westchester, IL
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast great service service staff always polite and accommodating

Aurora, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome
Always clean friendly and awesome people to work with

EP
Edmund P.
Lombard, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Valve stem caps loose and one missing on tires.
Pretty good

ME
Motor E.
Alsip, IL
Most excellent
Excellent service Dept ... very fast and efficient ... will definitely be going back for all my service

EF
Elikem F.
Naperville, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff
I love the way they were so professional and friendly. And everybody is ready to help.

JI
John I.
Elgin, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Just a dealer who’s Convenient
Just and oil change other then tire pressure not being checked I think it went well
Hopefully they changed the filter, guess I’ll never know for sure, will I

Downers Grove, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great job even in busy time
Scheduled for an oil change and possible leak. Waiting time was estimated at 90 minutes. Leak was identified as old spill on engine casing and was cleaned up; oil was changed; car was washed; and I was on the road again in an hour & five minutes! Really appreciate the extra touches and the ability to stick to your time estimates.
Thanks! Don

Marissa C.
Bolingbrook, IL
Terrible customer service
Only one employee was willing to help me and even he had no idea what was going on. Awful experience.

Hi Marissa,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and thank you for taking time to speak with Glenn.
I am glad he was able to help and if there is anything else Glenn or I can help with, please let us know.

CI
Cassandra I.
Batavia, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Professional and Quick!
I have always had a great experience when I go to Pugi. It definitely isn’t the closest place to service my car but it’s worth the extra mileage. The staff is always so welcoming and friendly throughout my entire visits. I trust their work and when the find things that need service or repair. I will always continue to service my Hyundai at Pugi!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Efficient and professional
Efficient and professional service I will be back.

John D.
Lemont, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
THE BEST SERVICE
Glenn is outstanding as Service Manager. Cashier is wonderful too. Simple, quick, easy and professional service
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019