LT
LEON T.
01/28/2021
Good job
Thanks for your helpful advise regarding my air bags.

JOHN C.
01/02/2021
OIL CHANGE tire rotation
MADE A APPOINTMENT FOR sAT MORNING 8AM ,WITH Russ got me in FOR oil change and tire rotation. . THEY ARE PROS AND RUSS IS A GREAT SERVICE MANAGER

LF
Lynette F.
Santa Ana, CA
12/31/2020
Quick and efficient service
Purrfect Auto takes great care of my car. Communication and pricing is also great. Highly recommend!

John B.
12/22/2020
Great service.
Service is always great here and professional. Thank you.

Honda Civic Si
12/19/2020
Safety Concerns
When I went in for an oil change and tire rotation, I got the same efficient and honest service as usual, but the person who assisted me wasn't wearing a mask. The office is small, and has a revolving population of strangers from the tri-city area breathing the same air all day.

The owner made an effort to be masked when I raised my concerns, but I'm not confident that reflects their regular behavior. I'm surprised they aren't taking the safety of their customers and staff more seriously.

SA
Susan A.
Honda Civic Sedan
12/12/2020
Courteous, truthful and fast!
I have been going to Purrfect Auto for several years, and I’m pleased by their integrity. If I call ahead, I’m told when is a good time to bring in the car. They don’t try to sell service or parts not needed, they are reliable and take care of the car quickly. My only concern for the mechanic is that he didn’t wear a mask, when COVID is of great concern.

JUDY L.
Honda HR-V
12/10/2020
Very nice people. honest and don’t try to sell you a service you don’t want or need.

EC
Etta C.
12/02/2020
A convenient location and trusted auto shop
I heard some squeaky noise from under the area of the gas padel when I started my car. So I decided to bring to purrfect auto to check out. Russell saw low level of power steering fluid, he tested for leaks. After replacement for new pressure hose, my car was good again. Thanks for fixing the problem in less than 24 hours.

Lexus ES 300
11/30/2020
Pure Awesomeness ♥️
Took great care of my moms front & rear breaks!

Great customer service.

Happy Customer 😍

SUSIE B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/12/2020
Top of the line honesty, knowledge, and service!
Noticed one of my headlights was out and needed to be replaced before getting an expensive ticket or accident! Called Russ and they had the bulb in stock - amazing for a 2005 PT Cruiser! He went out of his way to squeeze me in on a very busy day and did a great job! It’s really nice to have such a good company and helpful people to rely on! They’ve done many other repairs for me and always quality work!
I recommend them to everyone I know!

Santa Ana, CA
11/06/2020
Great customer service!
Always great customer service at Purrfect Auto. Been a customer for years!

DAVID C.
11/02/2020
Thanks
Got a quick estimate and the work was done well and right on time.

MICHEAL B.

TC
TOM C.
10/20/2020
Purrfect auto 60 point service
As always, the customer service was excellent. My service was done rapidly, and my vehicle returned to me clean. I love these guys. They do great work, and don't try to Howell you. Honest folks.