BW
Tustin, CA
Lexus ES 350
12/19/2019
Great Service as Usual!
I’ve been bringing my car here for many years thanks to AAA rating. They’re always reliable, I can bring my car in without prior notice most of the time, and their prices are reasonable. Also, they text me reminders when my car is in need of service so I don’t have to keep track. I highly recommend them.

Michelle D.
12/18/2019
Catalytic converter
The only issue I have is with the estimated time for repairs. Every time I have come in it ends up taking much longer than I was originally told. This last visit I was told 2 to 3 hours and it was ready in 4. When I am the first customer for the day your skilled mechanics should have a better idea of how long a job will take , unless you are in the habit of taking "walk-ins ".

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/10/2019
Never feel like they are taking advantage of me because I’m a woman.
The employees are always friendly. They take the time to explain everything. I never feel like they are trying to up sell me on something I don’t need.

BE
Brad E.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/15/2019
Major repair saved me money
Just changed my timing belt .VW quoted $995 to change the timing belt on my Jetta. Purrfect came in at about $300 dollars less. They changed other needed parts in the process with my permission charging almost no additional labor. This garage has been my trusted garage for years now.

GV
Girish V.
11/14/2019
Wheel hub caps lost after wheel rotation service
After having the wheel rotation service, the front wheel hubs got missing within a day of service. This is the second time this is happening. When the same was complained at the front office did not get proper response. It’s been more than 2 weeks and still waiting for the call back from Purrfect Auto. We have 5 of our colleagues regularly getting the oil change service along with wheels rotation. Even for one other person the same has happened. But really we are not satisfied with this point. Request to have the wheels hubs properly fitted back after wheel rotation or if there is a wheel hubs missing due to your service within 3 to 4 days after service.please replace them so that you will not loose the customers and there will be bad msgs going around with this simple things.

JOHN C.
Volvo S60
11/14/2019
Great job!
As always we had excellent service!
We've been coming here since 1999.

JV
JARRYD V.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2019
Continued Business
I've been coming here for years and always feel like they look after me. My starter broke, which they replaced the year prior, which was just outside of the warranty period, but they were able to get me a new one at no charge to me. Really appreciate it since the reason I brought my vehicle in was already costing me a bit so this was really helpful. Thanks guys!

11/11/2019
Disappointed
I had not used Purrfect Auto for several years, but decided to have them service my 2014 Lexus RX 350. Although I made an appointment and was there on time, I waited over one hour for the service to my car to begin, which took another 45 minutes. Then on the way home, I noticed that one of the displays on my dash was no longer lit. When I called to see if something could have been done during the service could have caused this, I was told to come back and they could disconnect the battery and see if that fixed it. Instead, I asked my son-in-law if he knew what might be wrong, so he came over and fixed it within one minute without a battery disconnect. I was very disappointed in my experience and am not sure I will be going back.

Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
11/10/2019
Thank you for your fine service!

09/29/2019
PURRFECT!!!
This is an honest shop all around. Thank you!

09/28/2019
Nice people, efficient service
Very nice people and quick and efficient service.

Kat B.
Toyota Yaris
09/25/2019
Fast!
I was in and out so quickly I didn’t have time to open my book! Also, very courteous staff. I also like the electronic record of service that is provided.

JIM M.
09/21/2019
Good Service
Very attentive and friendly, completed work in a timely manner. They know Toyotas very well.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/20/2019
Always great.
Every time that I come to this place the attention is awesome. No matter if it’s for a simple thing like the Smog revision or a full service the result is the same: my car and myself are happy to came to this place. Thanks.

Mission Viejo, CA
Volvo S60
09/19/2019
Quick and friendly
Always friendly, solid service and turnaround times feel quick. Have been coming here for many years. Less one star for messy shop floor and non-running vehicles parked in front of the shop. I will continue to come here.