AC
Alin C.
04/24/2019
Oil change/ service
It was. A. Good. Service. It could of. Been liitle. Better. Wait is long when i dont. Make. An. Appointment. Overall. Good. !

Corona, CA
Ford Expedition EL
04/18/2019
Good luck
They were honest

04/17/2019
My car smog check was done in less than 30 min .Very good service at all visits .

JORGE D.
04/14/2019
Very satisfied
I been going there to get my family cars service or repaired and always very satisfied with there work, honest and very reasonable in the cost of repairs.

MARY M.
04/07/2019
Always take good care of their customers
They were able to squeeze me in last minute when I really needed it. They are fast, friendly and do good work for a fair price. I won't take my car anywhere else because I trust them!

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/03/2019
Not cooling behaviour
They dont provide alternative choices and they arent interested enough your vehicle’s maintaince, maybe there are lots of client.
David H. from Purrfect Auto responded on 04/04/2019

Hi Sir,
I went back and reviewed the conversation with the tech. He spent almost 20 minutes with you discussing the needs of your vehicle and what Mercedes recommends at your service interval. I'm not sure what alternatives you are looking for. The Mercedes dealership charges almost $1,100 for the specified service and we quoted you about $400. That's a huge savings. Mercedes and other premium cars are beautiful vehicles that drive nicely but they are expensive to maintain properly.

GM
GRACE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/01/2019
Running Great!
My Avalanche Truck is running great again! And This is WHAT makes this autoshop great! Good Service :)

GW
GARY W.
03/29/2019
20,000 check up
Checked my care over and all things looked good !

Annastasia B.
Ford Fiesta
03/29/2019
Thank you for changing my oil & giving me an inspection & finding a few things that needed to be addressed.

RT
RAMON T.
Ford Aerostar
11/06/2018
"Purrfect Auto" is PERFECT!
Efficient, Organized, and very professional. I was in and out in less than 2hours. My vehicle was towed in and the folks at Purrfect Auto were able to diagnosis the problem, contact me to authorized the repairs, and fix my vehicle within two hours. The work was superb. The were not pushy, and the prices was extremely reasonable.

JOSEPH K.
10/30/2018
So much better than a dealership
Needed a 150,000 mile service on my Ford Mustang which I had neglected for over a year and a half. Dave and his team were able to find the problems, fix them quickly and accurately for a much lower cost than the dealer I previously used. They are AAA recommended and they proved to me why. Great job guys!

JERALD D.
10/15/2018
Long wait for walkin
My car began shaking over 55 on the freeway, so I brought my car in as a walkin, asking if they would have time to look at it. They said yes, if I could wait. I unfortunately did not ask how long the wait would be. It was over three hours. The estimate to fix was more than the (16 year old) car was worth, so I elected not to leave it to be fixed.

MANOJ M.
09/29/2018
I'm disappointed with your service
Hi, since you guys asked me (sent me email) to provide review I am giving now. I'm not at all happy with the service I received from you last time. I gave my car to fix 'abs light + brake light' on. I was charged around $1200 but the problem was not fixed. Initially I was told that the problem was battery and front axle problem and both were replaced. Without checking properly I was told that problem was fixed charged around $600. When I was told to pick up my car, I started my car. The problem was still there and gave you again for fix. And after few days I was told that the root cause was some dashboard computer problem and that needs to be replaced. I agreed for that as well and paid another $600. But still the problem was fixed. And when I brought the car to you again, you were suspecting something else in the car. Means proper diagnosis wasn't done. But still I was charged $1200. I'm totally disappointed with it and will never bring my car to you again.

MELINDA G.
Ford Expedition
09/29/2018
Great service !
I rated 5 stars , the highest and best.
Great service and care .
Much appreciation

Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
My favorite auto shop
Juan and Mike and the rest of the crew are awesome. Efficient, honest and reliable place.