TL
Todd L.
Jeep Renegade
04/17/2020
Very friendly and professional.
They were very quick and did the job exactly as what was needed. I would recommend this place.

YK
YAN K.
04/17/2020
Good Service
I like bringing my car for service to Purrfect Auto because they are honest and know what they are doing.

Regards, Yan

TRISH S.
04/14/2020
Great service. Honest pricing. Clients are respected.
I recommend Purrfect Auto to anyone who wants great service without being overcharged. I called at 9:00 am . Brought my vehicle in at 2:30pm same day. They estimated my device would take one hour. I was out at 3:10pm. I walked to subway for some lunch. Walked back sat down to eat. I couldn't even finish my sub. Service is great.

TP
Trudy P.
03/20/2020
Trustworthy, honest and efficient
My Toyota’s run like new.
Once I found This perfect place, I never returned to the Toyota dealer. I have saved thousands of dollars, based on the dealers estimates and the reality of what Purrfect Auto actually did for me.

Fast, even when very busy, they do their best, to make sure you are taken care of.

GR
GEORGE R.
03/18/2020
Fast service, great employees
Had my oil changed in 30 minutes, would definitely recommend this place

Kia Forte
03/16/2020
Dope Shit Bruh
Thanks for being dope as shit, bruh.

JOE A.
Tustin, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/14/2020
Honest prices, hardworking, helpful and very polite
Honest prices, rated by AAA. I've been very pleased with the repair of all the autos I've taken there.

03/14/2020
Good communication from staff to customer related to maintenance and service of vehicle.

JAVIER C.
Ford Expedition
03/12/2020
Nice people
Did the work as expected, however, I paid for a 60 point check expecting to be a lot more comprehensive however, I realized after the service was done that it did not included anything on the engine, it was a visual inspection on some of the car components such as suspension, brakes, etc. I was expecting more than a visual inspection. When I bought the service I was not given the list of what it consists, I got the list after the service was completed.

NC
NELSON C.
Toyota Tundra
03/12/2020
Standing by your warranty.
Great work and thanks for standing by your warranty.

JERALD D.
Tustin, CA
02/19/2020
Good communication
Dropped off my vehicle the night before, for routine service. Purrfect Auto called to receive approval for an additional repair. When the work was complete, they called us. When we didn’t respond, they called a second time (2 hr later). When I picked up the vehicle (mid afternoon), the charges were actually less than quoted.

PT
Phil T.
02/16/2020
Always upfront, great pricing, and very friendly.
I've been coming here for years. They do a great job, do honest work, and the pricing is more than fair. To be fair, though, I've only come for routine maintenance. Fortunately, I've never had any serious issues with my vehicles, but I would definitely come here if I do. I've NEVER felt pressured to do any work that wasn't necessary and I think that's one of the main reasons why I keep coming back.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
02/12/2020
good detectives
I brought the car in the day after it had been smogged. The engine light was on and the cruise light was on. In a few minutes, it was discovered that during the smogging (at a nearby shop) the day earlier the wires on the spark plugs got loosened, so Purrfect Guy tightened them again. Since I had been in recently for a problem in the same area, they fixed them for no charge. Can't beat that.

GW
GARY W.
02/07/2020
Oil change and cabin filter replacement
Did a good job at a fair price

SA
Susan A.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/04/2020
Fast and thorough.
I lucked out- it was a slow day for repairs. The service was done without much waiting and no additional charges. It was helpful to find that AAA members get a 10% reduction of cost.