JOHN C.
Volvo S60
11/14/2019
Great job!
As always we had excellent service!
We've been coming here since 1999.

JV
JARRYD V.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2019
Continued Business
I've been coming here for years and always feel like they look after me. My starter broke, which they replaced the year prior, which was just outside of the warranty period, but they were able to get me a new one at no charge to me. Really appreciate it since the reason I brought my vehicle in was already costing me a bit so this was really helpful. Thanks guys!

11/11/2019
Disappointed
I had not used Purrfect Auto for several years, but decided to have them service my 2014 Lexus RX 350. Although I made an appointment and was there on time, I waited over one hour for the service to my car to begin, which took another 45 minutes. Then on the way home, I noticed that one of the displays on my dash was no longer lit. When I called to see if something could have been done during the service could have caused this, I was told to come back and they could disconnect the battery and see if that fixed it. Instead, I asked my son-in-law if he knew what might be wrong, so he came over and fixed it within one minute without a battery disconnect. I was very disappointed in my experience and am not sure I will be going back.

Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
11/10/2019
Thank you for your fine service!

09/29/2019
PURRFECT!!!
This is an honest shop all around. Thank you!

09/28/2019
Nice people, efficient service
Very nice people and quick and efficient service.

Kat B.
Toyota Yaris
09/25/2019
Fast!
I was in and out so quickly I didn’t have time to open my book! Also, very courteous staff. I also like the electronic record of service that is provided.

JIM M.
09/21/2019
Good Service
Very attentive and friendly, completed work in a timely manner. They know Toyotas very well.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/20/2019
Always great.
Every time that I come to this place the attention is awesome. No matter if it’s for a simple thing like the Smog revision or a full service the result is the same: my car and myself are happy to came to this place. Thanks.

Mission Viejo, CA
Volvo S60
09/19/2019
Quick and friendly
Always friendly, solid service and turnaround times feel quick. Have been coming here for many years. Less one star for messy shop floor and non-running vehicles parked in front of the shop. I will continue to come here.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/18/2019
P.T. Cruiser Electrical issues .
Juan & aerial were helpful and offered additional advice for future diagonese of the electrical system.
I'll see them in the future for maintenance on my other vehicles.

AW
ALEX W.
09/15/2019
Break inspection
The owner Dave is a great guy, he treats customers with great care especially the loyal ones. That’s why our family takes all of our car to his shop.

VG
Vida G.
09/14/2019
Best place for auto maintenance
I have come to Purrfect for all types of maintenance services for many years. For this review, I came in for oil change. I made an appointment so I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I always receive the same friendly and accommodating service. They are honest and reliable. They will never pressure a client to doing a service unless it is really a safety issue.

MARK H.
09/14/2019
Good mechanics and businessmen
Just had a $3K job done - the front suspension on an old car that means a lot to me. Sure, they needed the car for a few days, but they did the job, tested their work, and did it again until they were satisfied with the result. A trustworthy group of guys. Would recommend

ROLANDO S.