Spencer B.
03/26/2018
Great people and great service.
They didn't overcharge me for anything. My mom's car was messed up and I needed a good place to go to. There's like 20 places in that little area that could have helped, but the first place I went to refused to work on Audi's, and then the other places they didn't really speak english or made me feel like I wasn't supposed to be there. I walked into Purrfect Auto and they were smiling, happy to help and made it easy. I paid around $400 to get pretty much EVERYTHING fixed on my car in order to pass smog, plug new wiper blades and alignment. The car runs great now. I could care less about what parts they used, what they did, etc... I was just happy to know that they treated me with respect. Customer service is everything to me. OH, they use social media too, that's a plus. Glad to see they understand how to market the year that they're living in.

Rajesh S.

FM
Fred M.
03/17/2018
20 year customer
Purrfect auto has been taking care of my vehicles for two decades because I consistently get honest, expert advice and service at a reasonable price.

LE
LORI E.
03/16/2018
Love these guys.
Long time customer.
Never any surprises. Always honest, good, reasonably priced service.
And... they're nice

EH
ERNESTINE H.
Lexus LS 430
03/14/2018
Light came on "Check VSC" - Saturday - so stopped in with no appt. Talked with Michael & decided to bring in Monday.
Brought car in with VSC light on for diagnosis of the problem. They put car through Diagnosing Panel - with only a few
possibilities coming up. Check car out - including cleansed gas cap cover & replaced. Light went out.
Was advised very likely a small problem not liable to cause trouble - but if light returned - come back in for more thorough evaluation.

BRIAN S.
Tustin, CA
03/08/2018
Oil Change and general upkeep
Awesome as usual. Did the job and not an upsell.

JAIME D.
Kia Rio
03/02/2018
Reveiw
No specific comments

STEPHANIE M.
02/28/2018
I love, love, love the way you take care of my car but...
I don't love that when I get in my car afterward I get filthy from the grease on my steering wheel, the inside of the door, the seat, the gear shifter, etc. Can your guys please wear gloves when driving the car and putting something on the seat to keep me from getting dirty? You lost a star because of that.

Megan H.
Greenwood, SC
02/25/2018
They did the job I needed and gave me helpful advice for further car repairs. Took a while but that was to be expected on a Saturday.

Jeff R.
Dodge Ram Van
02/25/2018
Saved our Van
Driving the van one morning and noticed is smoking out the rear. Stopped to find that coolant was leaking all over the place but couldn't see from where. Called AAA tow, they showed 15 minutes later, loaded her up and took it to Purrfect Auto. Got a call right away that the van arrived and they would look at it first thing. Plastic T fitting in the heater circuit had ruptured spilling the coolant. No damage to engine, estimate to repair was approved and they finished next morning . Job came in under estimate and all is good! Thanks Purrfect Auto!

LE
LORI E.
Saab 9-3
02/22/2018
always great service
Long time customer, still happy with the service. Will continue to refer friends and customers to Purrfect auto

Ryan M.
02/18/2018
Great Service & Nice Owner
The owner was very pleasant to speak with. He got me in without an appointment and was out in about 30 minutes. That is great service.

EJ
ED J.
Lexus ES 330
02/17/2018
Top notch auto repair
Consistently provides excellent vehicle maintenance, fair pricing and great customer service. Dave's shop continues to earn my business and referrals as he has for over 20 years.

Melanie B.
02/15/2018
Efficient friendly and honest
Everyone was pleasant & service was ?

Devonte C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/15/2018
Not purrfect :(
Told me to take my car to dealership to fix water pump..dealership diagnosed it and said it isnt even the waterpump its the head gasket. False information from purrfect :/. Ended up having to pay way more money than intended.