SG
Russiaville, IN
Jeep Liberty
04/01/2019
Trusted service
I've been commuting to work for over 30 yrs, (min. 50 miles)and Dale Meyers (owner)and his team of mechanics over the years, have kept me on the road. Truly trusted service !!!... For me its about 34 yrs and counting...wouldn't think of going anywhere else !!!

LC
Louie C.
03/16/2019
Reliable and Honest.
We have had them service our vehicles for the past three years, they have always been honest and have given thorough information on what was needed to be replaced, and provided a cost. They had replaced the battery on one of our trucks approximately almost a year ago, we contacted them and they had us bring the truck in and found that the battery wouldn't hold a charge and replaced.

Ben S.
Dodge Caravan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ben said that the place did what he asked of them, and he'll be back soon for more work.

David W.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
David said they called him about everything and they kept him informed.

TH
Troy H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke Robin. She said the business is great.

AP
Andy P.
HUMMER H3
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Andy said the business goes above and beyond what he expects and does a good job.

SF
Shaun F.
03/08/2019
Power Steering
My power steering went out. I had to have a new powertrain. They said it would be a six hour job probably. They were done in three. They also gave me an estimate of other things which need fixed but did not push. A car is running great. Great guys, great mechanics… And they will give you a courtesy ride home and picked up if you don’t have a way to get there. Would definitely recommend

Jim W.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/25/2019
Kind people quality work
Great place. Good communication and a trustworthy business

Jim W.
02/25/2019
Gets the job done right
I’ve been going to quality auto clinic for years and have trusted what they do for me.

Tom S.
02/22/2019
Quality is very thorough. The mechanics give feedback. At Erik's you don't get to talk to them.
Very polite. They answer my questions and help me decide on the right projects to address. And we make a plan for what repairs and replacements should happen at the next visit.

NT
Nora T.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Nora said the business was honest and the employees took their time with the work. They were informative and did a terrific job.

Ryan S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the service went better than expected.

Joe L.
Gatesville, TX
Ram Pickup
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business is the best. His vehicle was broke down and they got him in with no appointment. They had him in and out.

02/03/2019
Dale and the Mechanics
These guys always take care of me, have been for a few years now. I know that when I get a car or truck back that it is Good to Go!

SF
Shaun F.
01/26/2019
Car stopped moving
While taking my kids to school....I thought my brakes had locked. Quality was able to take my car same day, figure out it was the tie ends and get it fixed within a few hours. They also provided options between parts and totals. Great customer service