MICHAEL W.
Cadillac DeVille
09/02/2020
The name says it all
Honesty, quality, integrity and consistency. Throughout. Since I discovered quality automotive, wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Buick LeSabre
08/31/2020
Friendly and fair
Very happy
Had a tough problem Larry stuck with it until it was fixed
Thx

ND
Noah D.
Cottontown, TN
08/27/2020
Best place around town !!!!!
Wouldn’t want to take my vehicle anywhere else but Quality automotive!! Highly recommend, great people and great Service. Replaced my leveling kit and his men done an outstanding job!

D
DANIKA
08/27/2020
Knowledgeable mechanics
Price for services requested was great. Mechanics seem to be straight forward with you. Only complaint I had was that a hose was left dangling under my car. Nothing serious but had to drive back in heavy traffic that took 30 min. I wish that when I called them about it they could have told me what I could have done. (Saving the return trip) only to find out it wasn't serious.
People are human, they make mistakes I understand that and have no qualms about that. I would definitely return for other services because the guys I spoke too were very sincere and apologetic for the mistake.

D
DENNIS
Ford Expedition
08/20/2020
larry and crew get what the issue is and fix it to the best of their knowledge
Brought suv in for ghost glitch, Larry fixed it . Awesome

LT
LESLIE T.
08/17/2020
Honest, affordable.
Will being my vehicles back anytime.

JJ
JEFF J.
Saab 9-3
08/07/2020
Fast Work and a Fair Price
AC went out on my wife car. I was referred to here by a friend, we were not disappointed! Fast and friendly service and a fair price. We have our new go to place for all of our automotive needs.

W
WILLAM
Toyota Sequoia
08/06/2020
Awesome Guys
Had a bunch of work done. These guys are the most honest and great mechanics!!!!

MICHAEL P.
08/06/2020
Great service at great price.
Always great service. Service gets completed on same day unless it's a major issue. Price is always reasonable.

SHAKIYLA S.
Jeep Patriot
08/05/2020
Thanks again!!!
My father referred me after a horrible experience with Firestone an I can say from here on out I’ll be calling Quality first for all my service needs Thanks again

JOHN M.
competence & honesty
Troubleshooting is accurate. Repairs are without error. Service is completed in a timely fashion. Always courteous. Customer service impeccable.

SARA B.
Great Quick Service
Got our vehicle towed in late yesterday. Diagnosis this morning and fixed by time I got off work!

ROSE B.
07/31/2020
Very honest and upfront about the repairs that need to be done.

R
RYNO
07/30/2020
Always reliable
Larry and his team always make me feel like an appreciated customer. Their service is always great.

AH