MICHAEL W.
07/01/2019
Quality Automotive
You always get an accurate diagnosis and estimation of work. You always get a fair deal. You always get the truth.

Spencer H.
Ford Flex
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said this business did good work for him.
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks Spencer

MJ
MERVE J.
Ford Edge
THE BEST
When you take your vehicle to Larry at Quality Automotive you can rest assured you are being treated fair, not over charged. He wo t try to sell you something you really dont need just to jack up the charges. Fast, reliable work done in a very timely manner.
You will not be disappointed with this shop!

happy customer
They know there stuff and charge fair prices

Trustworthy
These guys have always treated me with respect and show me the problem ,or talk to me about it ,before working on my vehicle. We have taken our vehicles there for years and ,they have never let us down. Prices are reasonable as well.

CRAIG S.
Nissan 280ZX
06/24/2019
I have found Quality mechanics for my classic car
Larry Cunningham, his office, and mechanic staff are certainly doing their best to keep the word, "Quality," in both their company name and their daily Car Care maintenance work.
Their thoroughness is stand-out.
And, Larry's attention to detail will reassure you that every vehicle shortcoming or issue that you bring to his attention will be noted, carefully repaired, and tracked.
I hope, by the end of your visit, that you feel as I do.
I found a real mechanic with experience, knowledge, and the interest required, to help me maintain my 1982 Datsun 280ZX, for as long as I own it.
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Mr. Sergeant for your kind words and your business. we look foward to serving you in the future!

JAMES M.
06/19/2019
Truck out of time and throwing codes
They fixed my truck very fast everyone one was very easy to talk to about the problem
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your business! We are here to help you in the future

TOM M.
06/14/2019
Friendly & honest
When I took my truck to be worked on he didn’t just take my keys and say we will look at it, But we sat down and he asked a series of questions like a doctor would ask.
what are the symptoms , when did it start the problem, how long has it been doing it, when does it do it and etc.. he asked if he could keep the vehicle for a few days so he can drive it around I told him keep it as long as you need. I have already done new plugs wires, fuel injectors , coil packs, I was leaning to believe I was having a valve problem or low compression and all that was wrong was one of my brand new plugs went bad he put a new plug and some fluid in my transmission and I left with $100 charge. Very friendly very honest I will be bringing my cars back to him in the future .
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Tom was glad to help out thank you for your Business.

Kathy M.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said Larry always takes care of her.
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Kathy thank you for your years of BUSINESS.

TF
Tim F.
Volvo C70
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he had an excellent experience at the business.
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Tim glad we could save you some money.

Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019
Courteous and efficient
They came highly recommended by a friend. They were courteous and made sure I understood what my car needed in repairs. I had no problems when I left there as far as my car was concerned.
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Gale it was nice meeting you and thank you for your Business.

KH
Kirk H.
Jeep Commander
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said the staff did what they said they would do and they saved him a lot of money over somebody else.
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Kirk for your Business hope cars are running well.

GJ
Greg J.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Greg said they did an excellent job.

KU
Kent U.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Kent said the Larry completed what needed to be done at a good price.

WW
Wanda W.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Wanda said the business staff are caring, understanding and are there to help. They are awesome people.