RON S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/19/2020
Prompt and fair
From the point of contact and through out the process was prompt, professional and honest with no surprises.

SP
SEAN P.
02/19/2020
Happy customer
Great Automitive shop to have your vehicle serviced.

SP
SARSH P.
02/10/2020
Great place to take your car my first visit and they were Awesome
Thank you so much much one of my New Friends told me about you guys and I needed help finding a place I could really TRUST I brought my Honda to you and explain things to me in a way I could understand I really appreciated this being a woman we taken by so much I appreciated your honesty and your respect You let me leave my car and you check it out I know you were a busy business when I was there you talked to me honestly and I appreciated this I picked my car up today and she's running good again I think you guys fixed her problem Thank you so so much your NEW Friend in Business sarah Pitcock I will be back when needed if possible Thanks

WE APRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

THANKS

MARIAH C.
02/10/2020
Reasonable prices and great service!
Highly recommend. They provide great service and reasonable prices. I wouldn’t go to anyone else!

GP
GARY P.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
01/28/2020
Knowledge
Larry and Jimmy know their stuff. Over the 5 years since I was introduced to them by my car buddy, Jimmy Hamiliton, they have always been able to diagnose my problem and get it fixed.

I would recommend them to everyone who owns a vehicle “old and new”.

Gary Pigg

WJ
WAYNE J.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/23/2020
Larry
I have been coming here since 2014 when I moved here. Larry and the staff are great. Always professional.

KU
KENT U.
01/20/2020
Awesome Service
This is the second time I've used Quality Automotive. The are very good at what they do. Got my Camry back the next day. Their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place. Ask for Larry. Kent Unruh/Satisfied Customer

01/16/2020
Great service; great price
Service is great. Fixes what needs to be fixed. Cost is great.

JAMES M.
01/15/2020
Amazing service and quality work
Larry and the boys tell it like it is and they always do a great job.

Not only that but they turned around my job very quickly.

I would highly recommend them.

N
N.
Lincoln Town Car
01/10/2020
Great Service at reasonable prices.
My Lincoln Town car had 2 coils replaced and now my 1998 Lincoln runs like a top.

Patrick Neely
615-812-5780

01/07/2020
Incredible Local Auto Care
Quality Automotive is exactly that. They fit me in for a brake problem I was having first thing in the morning. Affordable and trustworthy. My best suggestion would be to go first thing in the morning for he has a lot of people coming to him due to his trust with his customers, so he books quickly throughout the day.
I just moved here so it’s nice to know I have a trusted, local mechanic for all my auto needs (except tires)
LARRY C. from Quality Automotive responded on 01/29/2020

thanks

BD
Bonnie D.
Tennessee
Ford Crown Victoria
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bonnie said she has been going there for quite a while and always gets excellent service. Their prices are fair, they do good, quality work and she trusts them with her vehicle. They are good people to deal with.

WD
WAYNE D.
01/06/2020
Great Quality Work
I would not take my automobile any other place for repairs. The name says it all, very Quality work, friendly and most of all honest. I have been doing business with Larry for 10 years and never been disappointed. I have referred a number of my family and friends and they also keep going back. So if you need automobile repairs try quality automotive you will not be disappointed.

GG
GARY G.
01/03/2020
Fast accurate diagnosis and repair.
Quality auto has always been fair and honest .

J
JOHN
01/01/2020
Intake manifold
Sent pics of intake before replacing