Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MATTHEW R.
12/07/2019
Maybe it was a Friday or maybe it’s always this great. I brought my truck in for brakes and the staff was all smiling and generally in good spirits, you could tell they enjoyed their job. The kind lady at the front desk went above and beyond to get a key out of the truck after it was already on the lift and the technicians were joking with me about the car seat I told them I needed so my wife didn’t kill me. I’ll be back again next time my brakes are at 10% or less!!!

KG
KRISTI G.
11/06/2019
Quick service, friendly people
Thank you to Joel and Quality Brakes getting my car in and out so fast! Didn't realize how bad my brakes had gotten until I had them fixed. Even my kids noticed the difference. Quality Brakes is the only place we take our vehicles! They do a great job and are trustworthy.

PK
PAUL K.
11/05/2019
Great experience!!
Made appt on Friday for the next Monday morning. Arrived at 7:30; all doors were open. Walked in and was cheerfully greeted in a superbly clean and attractive customer area. The whole shop was super clean as well.
Very quick alignment and overall assessment of completed work and test drive of my vehicle.
Wonderful and impressive experience!!

EO
ED O.
Rio Vista, TX
10/28/2019
First Time Experience
Simply stated, Joel the owner and all employees were ever bit as good, kind, caring, effective, thorough and reasonably priced and timely with the repairs to my truck. I will recommend err and them to everyone who needs their services.

JOSE G.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/18/2019
Great Customer Service!
Great with scheduling and explaining to me what was wrong with my truck even came out to show me. Dropped it off with them had it back out of the shop in no time.

Burleson, TX
Kept me informed

DONALD S.
10/09/2019
Brakes on 2007 GMCPickup
Service is friendly, professional, did exactly what I wanted

BF
BRIAN F.
Fort Worth, TX
Toyota Tundra
09/27/2019
Happy with my brake repair
I had a pulsing in the front due to warped rotors. I suspected a bad caliper as well as bad rotors. Rather than replacing the parts I had already indicated I was prepared to pay for, they advised to resurface the existing rotors. I was able to get my brakes working correctly at a much lower cost than expected. Thanks

KH
KENT H.
Granbury, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/21/2019
Joel and his crew are awesome. They fix your vehicle in a professional, timely manner and treat you like family. Quality B&A has worked on my vehicles for over 20 years and I have never had a bad experience.

09/17/2019
Fast, excellent, professional service
I called in the morning to have front brakes installed. They were able to fit me in that morning. Brakes were installed in about and hour and a few dollars under estimate. Service was fast and professional. I will return when my other vehicles need service in the future. I highly recommend this business.!

RICHARD B.
09/13/2019
FAST REASONABLE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL!
BEST BRAKE WORK IN TEXAS! AND AIR CONDITIONING WORK AROUND.

SCOTT H.
09/03/2019
Alignment
Excellent job, always do a great job

CARL W.
09/03/2019
Family atmosphere.
The staff always give my vehicle's issue prompt attention and the quality of the work is always excellent.

CHARLES W.
08/23/2019
Great people and service
Took vehicle in because of vibration and noise.
Problem identified and repaired,

SJ
STACY J.
Ram Pickup
08/21/2019
Good job and fair Price
I have just discovered these guys a couple of months ago and I’m glad I did. They have been very knowledgeable about the problems with the vehicles I have brought in. They are very professional and the shop and office are clean, neat and organized. I will continue to take my vehicle here. Great Job guys!

RICHARD B.
08/21/2019
ABSOLUTELY!
JOEL AND HIS STAFF ARE ALWAYS VERY FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BE HELPFUL! COMING TO PICK UP YOUR CAR! IF THE WORK DOESN'T NEED DOING THEY WONT JUST REPLACE PARTS TO BE REPLACING UNLESS IT NEEDS IT!

VS
VALERIE S.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
08/10/2019
Fast and accurate
They took great care of my truck. They completed the work quickly and were very thorough. I highly recommend them!

STEVE C.
08/05/2019
Professional, friendly and careful
Always easy to work with. They provide careful evaluations and estimates, as well as fast and solidly professional work.

DJ
DANA J.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/31/2019
Excellent Service - Quality Work
I trust Joel, Steven and their crew to provide careful, thorough work on my family’s vehicles. They are a pleasure to work with.

ROBERT B.
Ram 3500
07/26/2019
Customer service and fair prices
When I take my truck in for service I feel confident that it is going taken care of with quality parts and service.