Quality Brakes & Alignment

MARY L.
06/30/2018
Excellent Business with their Work !!!
Joel's business is super. He got me in and out in a short time, so I wouldn't have to wait. He had 2 men working on my brakes. I would recommend them to anyone and I will be a customer from now on. They are very courteous and very honest.

HS
HAROLD S.
Joshua, TX
06/28/2018
Wheel alignment
Quality Brakes checked alignment on all four wheels realigning two - the price was right. Recommended additional repairs and gave comprehensive recommendation on future repairs with quotes on options to consider. Drove off with noticeable improvement in handling. They were recommended by a local tire shop.

LW
LINDA W.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/28/2018
I have used them on multiple occasions and the service is always excellent. Joel and his staff are super friendly and go above and beyond for their customers.

JIMMY A.
Burleson, TX
06/18/2018
The Best
Joel and Steven always take care of me with honest and top notch service every time!

CRISTINA C.
06/18/2018
Reliable, quality work
Quality Brakes and Alignment was recommended to me by a trusted friend who works on cars, so I trust his judgment. The staff are always professional, prompt and honest. I would recommend Quality Brakes and Alignment to all my friends and family.

RT
RAY T.
06/14/2018
Joel and his employees have always provided quality, dependable service.
We always come here for our brake and air condition needs.

JILL G.
06/06/2018
Excellent service & professional treatment
My vehicle and I were treated With respect and care. Service was prompt and accurate. It was a good experience and I would recommend to anyone.

TE
TRAVIS E.
Morgan, TX
05/31/2018
Great Service!
Great quality, great price!

GD
GEORGE D.
Dodge Dakota
05/31/2018
struts and brakes
superb service as usual. quick and well done

JIMMY A.
Burleson, TX
05/21/2018
The Best!
I have trusted my cars to Quality Brakes for many years. Joel, Steven and the crew always provide friendly,honest,dependable service at fair prices. You don’t have to worry about being “ripped off” when you trust your car to Quality Brakes and Alignment.

SCOTT H.
05/18/2018
Leveling installation & alignment
Great job and very professional

MARK W.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/16/2018
The professionalism and attention to details why I go to quality brakes.

My experiences have been great!

TYLER B.
Grandview, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
05/14/2018
Great shop!
Outstanding service!! Friendly guys behind the counter and in the shop. Would definitely recommend to anyone! They did an alignment for my suburban and did a great job. I have been going there for over 7 years now and won't go anywhere else!

GG
GENE G.
Keene, TX
05/10/2018
Always friendly. Wouldn’t take my vehicle any other place
I have done business with Quality breaks for many years. I know Joel personally and wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else. Many times I go in thinking I’m hearing a noise but checks out to be ok. Joel has never charged me

GC
GLORIA C.
Kia Optima
05/08/2018
Alignment
They were very nice and informative.