CA
02/23/2015
Oil Change
Quick & very helpful
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/24/2015

We would like to Thank You for taking the time to write your review and also for giving us your business. We truly appreciated it.

MARY R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/23/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service from Gary and the entire staff. When I walk in the business there is always good energy. Im not sure of their religious beliefs however, Gary is clearly an Angel sent from Heaven. Always Courteous, Kind and Helpful, he Always goes the extra mile. I wish Quality Car Care much Success. I highly recommend them.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/23/2015

We would like to Thank You for taking the time to write your Five star review and also for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you.

NM
NOEL M.
02/22/2015
THE PERSONAL CARING...CONCERN
EXCELLENT SEVICE SO FAR
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/23/2015

Thank You for the review and for trusting us with serving your Vehicle. We appreciate your business.

DANITA S.
Lexus IS 300
02/20/2015
Always a great job
They always do a great job on my car, and give me a fair honest price. I would like to able to bring all my cars here in the future, the only ones you can trust in orlando in my opinion.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/21/2015

We would like to Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing you vehicle. Also we look forward in having you bring all of your vehicles to us. We appreciate your business.

MELODY B.
MINI Cooper
02/20/2015
great prices, quality work, nice coffe/danish
This place has always serviced my car at a great price. The owner works in the trenches with his staff and they fix the problem not put a band aid. I trust them and as a woman I feel I can go there alone and not get ripped off!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/20/2015

We would like to Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to continuing our relationship with you.

SK
SHONATHAN K.
Apopka, FL
02/19/2015
They are like family taking care of me and my familie's cars
I have known Gary and his wife for 5+ years they've always been good to me and are reasonably priced. They do really good work I will not bring my vehicle to anybody else.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/19/2015

We would like to Thank You for the five star review and for being a dedicated customer. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to continuing our relationship with you and your family.

EJ
EVENAUD J.
Orlando, FL
Kia Optima
02/17/2015
great service for less
Gary is the best
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/18/2015

We would like to Thank you for the review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business.

MARYANN M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/13/2015
timeliness, friendly, price
Great place! I have been coming here for a couple of years
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/14/2015

We would like to Thank you for the review and for being a dedicated customer.

JAMIE M.
Oakland, FL
02/10/2015
customer
Happy customer
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us and also for being a dedicated customer. We appreciated your business.

PS
PAM S.
Buick Regal
01/28/2015
Car repairs are done thoroughly and efficiently. Highly recommended.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/28/2015

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with repairing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relation ship with you.

GM
GEOFF M.
Windermere, FL
Nissan Xterra
01/26/2015
Great service-knowledgeable staff
5 Star service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you so for the five star review, we appreciate your business and look foward to seeing you again.

MARCELLA W.
01/22/2015
Check Vehicle Book
When vehicles reach a # of miles there are certain things that need to be done-I remembered my book and had them do the things required-they should be telling me-everyone was very pleasant.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/23/2015

We would like to Thank You for taking the time to write a review on how your visit with us was and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you.

Thanks Again!
Quality Car Care Inc.

GM
GRORGE M.
01/21/2015
Always Quality Care
I have been taking my cars to Quality for over 4 years and they have always treated us fairly. Only wish they sold tires so I wouldn't have to go elsewhere. Thanks Gary and Staff
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/23/2015

We would like to say Thank You for being a very loyal customer and for putting your trust in us. As per tires we are continually being asked to provide such service. We will definitely work on getting this done in the near future.

DIANE M.
Kia Rondo
01/14/2015
The Best People and Service
My Husband and I have been using Quality Car Care for several years now. We take our own as well as our kids vehicles in and have never been disappointed. Gary always takes the time to listen as well as explain what the problems are and come up with the most efficient solutions and repairs. He has gone above and beyond with warrantying his work and making sure we are satisfied with the results.
The waiting area at the shop is comfortable and accommodating. There is always a fresh pot of coffee and complimentary pastries to tide you over while you wait. There are also vending machines, magazines and a TV to keep you occupied. These little details really make a difference.
I have never hesitated to pass out the business cards that I keep in my glove box. I know Gary and his staff will take care of anyone that I send their way.
If you want someone you can trust, this is the place to go.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/27/2015

We wanted to Thank You and your family for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicles and for taking the time to write such a heart felt review. We know you have lots of options when it comes to servicing your vehicles and we are glad you choose us to do so.

MARK C.
Orlando, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/07/2015
We took our car to Quality Car Care to have the oil and filter replaced. The work was completed in less than 1/2 hour.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/27/2015

Thanks MR Coster for your five star review. We appreciate your business very much and would aslo like to Thank You for beeing a loyal and dedicated customer.