AW
Ashton W.
Honda Accord
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Ashton said he always gets good service at this business.

EA
Erensto A.
Toyota Pickup
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Erensto said the business is courteous and awesome.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
11/22/2014
Great service always.
Always go out of their way to help you and explain the problem and show you!

OR
Orenesto R.
Florida
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Orenesto said the business did a great job.

RD
Rebecca D.
Apopka, FL
Jeep Patriot
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Rebecca said that it took an hour for an oil change.

ART M.
Mazda Protege5
11/18/2014
Fair and Honest. Exactly what you want from your mechanic
Gary always takes care of you, doesn't try to sell you something you don't need and doesn't try to take advantage of you. Bring you cars to him, he gets you fixed and back on the road again. No reason to visit anyone else.

PS
PAM S.
Buick Regal
11/18/2014
Quality Car Care
Love this place... came in for an oil change and the price is unbelievably affordable. The wait is not excessive and the staff are friendly.

Lissitte B.
MINI Cooper
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Lissitte said she is a repeat customer at this business.

Jim W.
Florida
Nissan Pathfinder
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Jim said this business is great and they always do good work.

BT
BARBARA T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/08/2014
oil change
I have been going here for a long time and Gary has always provided excellent service.

Al M.
11/08/2014 Category: Service
Al said they replaced the timer and his vehicle is still not working properly.

BL
BARBARA L.
Buick Regal
11/05/2014
Trust is gone, for now.
For the first time, I had a problem with the service. I came in for an oil change. As usual that was great! But as I was in traffic after, I started noticing smoke underneath my hood. I released the emergency brake (I had no idea it was depressed) at the stop light. Then suddenly, I had no brakes when depressed. I pulled into Auto Zone and purchased brake fluid, which the guy inside put it in my car. On my way again, and it began to act like my brakes had always done! So that is not the service I requested, but couldn't your mechanic have let me know if there was a problem with the brakes? Telling me, "Every thing is fine with your car" is not the correct thing to say! Trust goes easily.

MARYANN M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/04/2014
Fast, Friendly, & Affordable
I feel like they are honest and affordable. The only thing I do wish is that when I get my oil changed they take a quick look to see if I need to have anything else done. They are always friendly

BP
Brad P.
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Brad said everything was good with this visit. Every time he uses them, he is in and out.

TR
Thelma R.
Toyota Matrix
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Thelma said she has been using this business for quite some time and likes them very much. Gary was reliable and honest. She has referred a lot of friends to this business.