01/31/2018
Thank you!
Once again great job! care is running great!!!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review. We appreciate you very much.

MARTA S.
Umatilla, FL
01/26/2018
Best Mechanic in Central Florida
I do not live in the Orlando area, but I will not trust anyone else for my car repair needs. I've tried other mechanics a lot closer and have been told i needed extensive work that did not resolve my problems. Gary gives up front diagnoses of the possible issues, and very very affordable prices. Always willing to try and fit me in a crunch. I will keep travel that extra hour to take my car to Quality Car Care in Ocoee. :)
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/05/2018

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We really appreciate you giving us the chance to service your vehicle.

BASIL S.
Sumter, SC
Chevrolet Traverse
01/21/2018
The entire staff are so polite. Makes you feel at home.
It was my first visit. I was amazed at the level of politeness. Encouraged to go again.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are very happy you felt at home for your first visit with us. This makes our day.

TC
TERRY C.
Ocoee, FL
01/21/2018
Confdent
I feel relieved every time a
my truck is serviced that things will be care free on the road.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

DV
DAN V.
Orlando, FL
Honda Civic Sdn
01/20/2018
Not only did I receive excellent service, It was immediate. I called about the problem I was having, and Gary invited me to come down there right away. The service took less than two hours and I was back in business.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2018

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. Your business means a lot to us and we are so thankful that you choose us. We appreciate you.

KL
KATHY L.
01/15/2018
Best Service in Town
Gary and his staff are very professional and efficient!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you so much for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle.  We appreciate you very much.

AW
ANTHONY W.
01/10/2018
Anthony L. Williams, Mail Handler, U.S. Postal Service
Quality Car Care (Gary) and his staff has always treated me with dignity and respect. For over 9 years, I have trusted all of my vehicles to Gary and his top notch mechanics for excellent service. Quality Care Care is like family to me. Please visit Gary for all of your car care needs.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/17/2018

We would like to thank you for this wonderful review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

TODD S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/22/2017
Gary is always available and gets us back on the road quickly.
Car issues are always an inconvenience and Gary makes the process of fixing the issue a breeze.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for this review and for trusting us in taking care of your vehicles. We appreciate you very much.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/18/2017
Great Service!
Gary repaired and offered tips for how to avoid problems in the future. Thanks Gary!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/22/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue us this review and for trusting us in taking care of your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

WH
WINSTON H.
Mercury Sable
11/07/2017
Customer oriented
Honesty and professionalism
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/07/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue us a review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate you.

AW
ANTHONY W.
11/04/2017
Very customer oriented. Great prices.
Quality Care Care is definitely highly recommended for all of your car care needs.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you.

OD
OSCAR D.
Apopka, FL
11/03/2017
Sienna oil change
Trustwothy & reliable will recommend to family and friends.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

PS
PENNY S.
Ocoee, FL
10/30/2017
Excellent and Quality Service Every Tme
Quality care team is committed to providing exceptional quality service. Thank you for continuing to service my vehicle and for providing outstanding customer service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

We would like to Thank You so much for these kind words and for trusting us with your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We really appreciate you.

EY
ERIC Y.
Clermont, FL
10/29/2017
Great customer service and quality work
Gary and his team are really honest and upfront. They care about their customers and provide great Quality products.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We really appreciate you.

JACQUELIN S.
Longwood, FL
10/20/2017
Car service
Friendly atmosphere, timely customer service, and clear explanation of services required and rendered.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you so much for this five star review. well appreciated. Also we would like to thank you for giving us the oppertunity to work on your vehicle.

DAVID P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/16/2017
They know cars and how to fix them the first time. Honest place that treats you right.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Thanks for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

10/13/2017
Always there to help!
Thanks so much!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
BMW 740iL
09/30/2017
Great Shop
As always Gary came to my rescue with top rated service and good pricing
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicles. We also would like to thank you for being a loyal and dedicating customer. We really appreciate you very much.

JEFF C.
Lexus ES 350
09/16/2017
Good job, thank you!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/18/2017

We would like to thank you for the thumbs up and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate this very much.

09/07/2017
Alignment Service..
Great job on the alignment!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you.