CV
CHRIS V.
Windermere, FL
06/24/2020
Great service.
Attention to detail. Great service. Gary us the best.

KW
KARIN W.
06/21/2020
Always great service!
I highly recommend Gary and his team. We have been taking our cars there for about 5 years and are always impressed with the service and the reasonable cost. They are great at regular service, as well as figuring out what’s wrong with a car. He doesn’t try to sell services that don’ need to be done.

FA
FRED A.
Orlando, FL
06/06/2020
Honest, excellent work
Gary and his team are excellent at diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems and then correcting them at a fair price. Definitely quality work.

PL
P.G. L.
06/02/2020
Promise Fulfilled
I met the mechanic Jason through a friend from church. He told me he could take car of my MB C300 service A/B and everything else.
I tried them out and was very impressed with the speed, courtesy, performance and professionalism.
Thank you Jason and Gary!

JENNFER M.
Clermont, FL
Dodge Caliber
05/23/2020
I can always count on you!
Thanks for fixing my vehicle, again!!
Always honest, always done when they say it will be done, the price they quoted is always the price I'm charged, what they say they will fix is always fixed! perfect!

DAVID P.
Windermere, FL
05/23/2020
Highly recommend!
Very professional, great service, very knowledgeable, highly recommend!

JOHN B.
05/19/2020
From day one sincewe were recommended we have had Excellent service and the team members are very nice in polite everytime

RL
RICHARD L.
Winter Garden, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/07/2020
friendly staff
They are honest and don't ever push service on you that you don't need.

JOHN G.
Winter Garden, FL
Chrysler Sebring
05/06/2020
Oil Change
Nice ans quick as usual.

JOHN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2020
Finally found an honest mechanic! I didn't think they existed any more.
Just purchased this vehicle and did not know much about it. Was getting a check engine light and the car was running very rough having problems changing gears. I feared the worst thinking it had transmission issues. My neighbor check the error code and it was showing issues with the Variable Timing Solenoid. I took it to Quality Car Care and told Gary all about it. He troubleshooted the problem too and detected low engine oil so after an oil change and another test drive the error code disappeared. It did not need the part(s) that I thought it did. Apparently, the lack of oil was causing other parts to malfunction. The repair was simple and inexpensive. Thank you Gary for being thorough and honest about my repair! You don't find this type of people these days. I will never hesitate to take all of my vehicles to Gary from now on. Thanks again! John

TT
TAMMY T.
Orlando, FL
04/13/2020
Service you can trust!
As a woman who incidentally. knows very little about cars, I have to be careful. I was Taking my Mustang to Peacock Ford and I was having a problem with the heat on the driver side and they told me it was a component a part that needed to be ordered it was $250 and it was going to be very expensive to put in and when I took it to quality care they resolve the issue and I believe it cost me less than $100. The turns out the part that they were speaking about Taking my Mustang to Peacock Ford and I was having a problem with the heat on the driver side and they told me it was a component a part that needed to be ordered it was $250 and it was going to be very expensive to put in and when I took it to Quality care they resolve the issue and I believe it cost me less than $100. The turns out the part that they were speaking about Was not necessary. Are you know you have an honest mechanic when you say I think this is going on and that’s going on and he says I don’t hear that right now and doesn’t try to invent a problem to make money. That is great!

CP
CARRIE P.
Haines City, FL
Nissan Frontier
04/08/2020
They deliver!
Gary and his team are competent, responsive and deliver a quality job! Thank you!

TC
TERRY C.
03/17/2020
The feeling when you get your vehicle back after it has been cerviced by a caring shop.
The quality is awesome and reasonably affordable.

NT
NEISHA T.
Lexus ES 300
02/25/2020
Excellent Service amazing job always
my experience happy and contended
Customers service excellent. And great work on my car always. I am always happy with the work done on my car. I will always take my car there
The waiting room is so comfortable.
The owner amazing. Always explain in detail. Overall amazing service. Thank you.

JOHN B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/07/2020
Works with everyone
They are great my daughter broke down couldn't figure out why and they did a front to back and find the issues on top of they are busy and fit us in