BRET H.
07/24/2017
Always great service
There is no need that my experienced car requires that they can't fix
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JOAN K.
Clermont, FL
07/21/2017
Gary made sure everything was running right - went over and beyond, helping me out by delivering the car to my daughters. THANK YOU!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we were able to help you out with delivering this vehicle to your daughters. We appreciate your business.

DAWN B.
Buick Rainier
07/20/2017
No hassle car care!
We recently moved to Winter Garden, and was looking for an honest and competitively priced mechanic to replace our water pump on our Buick SUV. Quality Car Care was able to get our car in right away, and I explained that I wanted a new water pump, and not a remanufactured one before he gave me a price, and I specified the brands I was ok with. He priced out the job and called me back that afternoon, the price was very good, and he did the work the next day, and it was ready to pick up that evening. No hassles, no calling back telling me the car needed other things done to it, just come in, pay the quoted price, and was on my way. Car runs great, no complaints!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

We would like to take this moment to say Thank You! for this wonderful review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your Buick SUV. We are so happy that we were able to make this process hassle free for you. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to see you again.

CARY H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2017
Honest, Reliable, and Affordable
I have been taking my cars to Gary at Quality Car Care for years. Five years ago, I moved about 25 miles away but I still take my vehicles to Quality!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you so much for this five star review and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We are so thankful that you have choose us and also for continuing to be apart of Quality Car Care. We appreciate you very much.

PR
PAUL R.
Lincoln Navigator
07/10/2017
Always helpful
Gary always on point and honest with repairs.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks so much for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much and look forward to seeing you again.

EB
EMELYNE B.
Toyota Yaris
07/09/2017
Fast
I enjoy the fast and friendly service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks you so much for this review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We are so glad you choose us as your preferred shop and we look forward to keep working with you.

ROBERTO C.
Mercury Milan
07/09/2017
Excelent
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We are so glad you had an excellent experience with us and also glad that you choose us to service your vehicle. Thanks for the business and looking forward to seeing you again.

JV
JAMES V.
Nissan Versa
06/29/2017
Quick service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

DA
DEBBIE A.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/28/2017
Very Accomodating
They fit me in when I had to go out of town for n emergency. Very accommodating and friendly. Thank you!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to issue us this five star review. We appreciate your business very much.

JOSE B.
BMW 328i
06/27/2017
Great value and service!
Gary and his staff are great to work with and are extremely professional.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for issuing us this five star review and for trusting us with service your vehicles. We appreciate you.

GD
GEORGE D.
06/22/2017
Car repair
Gary was very helpful and resourceful in solving my issues for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Quality Car Care Inc.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks for this review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Your business means a lot to us.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Ford Econoline
06/21/2017
They fixed my vehicle quick and didn't charge a lot.
Very happy with their service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for your business and also for this five star review. We appreciate you.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLK350
06/19/2017
The management is great.
Thjis visit wasn't so good.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We would like to apologize to you for not having a good visit with us this time. This is never our intension and we are glad that you have brought this to our attention.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/18/2017
Great Service, Great Value, Friendly Folks
...a great place to have my vehicles serviced from people I can trust.
Tank You!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

RYAN M.
06/15/2017
Awesome Service
Gary is the best!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We really appreciate your business.

DIANA R.
06/05/2017
Love this place!
Always great honest service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

We would like to say thanks for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business.

BK
BAER K.
Ford Expedition
06/02/2017
Expedition is Cold Again
Thanks for fixing our Expedition making our
camping fun again!!!'
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this review and also for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We truly appreciate you.

LA
LESLEY A.
BMW 335i
05/25/2017
Great customer service!
My family has used Quality Car Care for many years, through many cars! We have always had friendly and efficient service from Gary and his staff. The pricing is fair and the service is completed quickly.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for trusting us with servicing you and your family vehicles. We appreciate you and your family very much and looking forward to continuing our relationship with you.

RICHARD R.
Nissan Armada
05/23/2017
Efficient...
A great business to work with...affordable efficient and reliable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

ST
SYLVIA T.
Kia Spectra5
05/17/2017
Quality car care
Great customer care & quality car care..reasonable prices.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

We would like to say thank you for issuing us this review and also for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.