RYAN M.
06/15/2017
Awesome Service
Gary is the best!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We really appreciate your business.

DIANA R.
06/05/2017
Love this place!
Always great honest service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

We would like to say thanks for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business.

BK
BAER K.
Ford Expedition
06/02/2017
Expedition is Cold Again
Thanks for fixing our Expedition making our
camping fun again!!!'
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this review and also for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We truly appreciate you.

LA
LESLEY A.
BMW 335i
05/25/2017
Great customer service!
My family has used Quality Car Care for many years, through many cars! We have always had friendly and efficient service from Gary and his staff. The pricing is fair and the service is completed quickly.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for trusting us with servicing you and your family vehicles. We appreciate you and your family very much and looking forward to continuing our relationship with you.

RICHARD R.
Orlando, FL
Nissan Armada
05/23/2017
Efficient...
A great business to work with...affordable efficient and reliable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

ST
SYLVIA T.
Kia Spectra5
05/17/2017
Quality car care
Great customer care & quality car care..reasonable prices.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

We would like to say thank you for issuing us this review and also for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

AW
ANTHONY W.
05/13/2017
Excellent customer service.
Very professional and very courteous. Gary Kissoon is the best!!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for this five start review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

NV
NANCY V.
GMC Yukon XL
05/09/2017
honest and reliable service
They fixed my vehicle in the time frame and for the price quoted! They are courteous and very reasonable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for issuing us this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

ANTHONY M.
Lincoln Mark VII
05/06/2017
Excellent customer service. Willing to work with customer. No beating around the bush on what if causes
The only thing I realized I did not tell them that the spark plug wires I initially had on my vehicle or a high-performance racing wires and when being replaced we're not replace with the same equivalent wires but were replaced with standard spark plug wires it was not the shops fault
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to issue us this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you. Also please let us know if you would like us to change the spark plug wires to the racing wires you had. We would be happy to do this for you.

KD
KYLE D.
MINI Cooper
04/26/2017
Gary is the best
Gary is always my go to mechanic. I know it may not always be the fastest but I know im not getting screwed over like BMW or Honda does at their shops. He gives honest feedback and great pricing.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/29/2017

Thank you so much for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We really appreciate you.

TC
TERRY C.
04/22/2017
Happy camper
It is great to find an auto repair shop with integrity.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/29/2017

Thank you for this wonderful review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We really appreciate your business very much.

LC
LUTHER C.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/11/2017
Labor Rate
Question: When you perform parts exchange, la the labor charge a hourly rate or a per item rate from a BOOK?
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/29/2017

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you.

PS
PENNY S.
04/11/2017
Excellent work and custoer service
Although I am a regular customer each visit I am treated with the customer of a new one. Excellent work, high integrity and outstanding customer service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/29/2017

Thanks for taking the time to issue us this five star review and also for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business.

AG
ANDY G.
03/30/2017
Consistent Qualitty
As always, Gary's consistent quality service does not disappoint.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/06/2017

We are thankful for this review and for giving us the chance to work on your vehicle. We really appreciate you.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Toyota Yaris
03/28/2017
Quick, quality service.
The people at Quality Care Care are the best. They're very nice, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Can't ask for more than that!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you very much for this review we really appreciate it and we are glad you choose us to service your vehicle.

JEFF S.
Dodge Caliber
03/03/2017
great service and great people
Gary the owner and his staff are great people and do great work
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/09/2017

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

MO
MARK O.
Titusville, FL
Chevrolet HHR
02/21/2017
honest good priced work
did everything but turn my check engine light off need to go back for more diagnostics soon..
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/09/2017

Thank you for trusting me with serving your vehicle and also for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

CV
CHRIS V.
Orlando, FL
Chrysler LeBaron
02/14/2017
Great work
Fast fair and friendly
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

MARCELLA W.
02/11/2017
Disappointed!
My vehicle stopped going forward on highway 50 so I pulled it to the side. After a few moments I started it up and it drove normally. When I took it to Quality Car Care, they said it was my transmission oil and that it needed changed which cost $258.89. According to Gary it wouldn't happen again, but it did. Shortly after driving it off the lot it did the same thing. I called Gary and he came to pick it up and got a Code from the vehicle. It was found that the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. Gary said he searched for a used one but couldn't locate one. I decided to take it to Toyota as they would guarantee the sensor if it didn't take care of the problem, Gary couldn't do that. As I brought it to them, they said the codes had been erased. This should never be done until the issue is resolved (2 other mechanics stated this)! I asked Gary what the code was and he did provide it, however Toyota asked if they could talk with him about the vehicle and he said it wasn't necessary to do this so he refused to speak with them. I've been a customer for a while and have been satisfied, but this time I was completely dissatisfied and let down.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/21/2017

First I would like to start out by saying we starting this business to provide Great, Quality and honest work
to all of our customers and this have led us to get to where we are today. We Thank you for being apart of
helping to get us here and let you know that we take great pride in the work we do. Customer service is the most important thing to us and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered at your last visit with us.

As you may recalled when you brought your vehicle over to us for diagnostic we contacted you to let you know that we couldn't get it to do what you were complaining about and there were no check engine light or any other lights on for us to work off of.

However a recommendation was offered to you on servicing your transmission based on the mileage of your vehicle and after asking you if you have ever had it done before. We provided you with the price and you approved the service. This was a recommendation to you and not to fix the problem you were having. Since we couldn't get it to do what you said it was doing we couldn't fix the problem.

However after you picked up the vehicle from us and you got it to do it again and the light came on we were then able to scan and get a code. Which we provided you with along with the price to fix the issue. You requested to have us look for a used part but unfortunately we were unable to locate one.

We would also like to let you know that we guarantee all of our work and also let you know that we did not refused to talk to Toyota, I called that same day and left a message for the gentleman you ask me to call. You are free to call and check with them.

Once again we would like to Thank You for being apart of Quality Car Care and apologized for any inconvenience at this visit and do hope to see you in the near future. Your business means a lot to us.

LL
LUIS L.
02/10/2017
Customer service is great
Customer service is great
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We  appreciate your business very much.