JOHN M.
Clermont, FL
Lincoln Town Car
01/14/2020
Great work as always!
Quality is our only go to for car repair. They do excellent work and always look out for us.

JOHN D.
01/09/2020
2018 Toyota Sienna service
As always the service has been excellent.

Stephen S.
Cadillac DTS
12/29/2019
Fast, friendly repairs. Gary & Jason expedited my various repairs. No problems either day. I have used them previously. I have recommended them to others also.

FA
FRED A.
12/20/2019
Honest, excellent work
Always an accurate diagnosis. Prompt service

DIANE M.
Kia Rondo
12/16/2019
Capable Hands
As my car gets older and the mileage climbs higher (She's a 2007 with almost 172,000 miles) it's comforting to know that I can drop my car off to Gary and his highly trained staff for the very best care.
We have been using Quality Car Care for about 7-8 years and we have never had a bad experience or felt pressured to have questionable work done on any of our cars. If Gary says we need it then we know it's in our best interest to get the work done.
We have recommended Quality Car Care to hundreds of friends and strangers alike, and will continue to do so. Like so many things in life, if you can't do it yourself, you have to have someone that you trust to do it for you. Trust Quality Car Care.

SP
SUDJITA P.
Toyota Tundra
11/15/2019
Well Done
The shop is trustworthy and affordable. I would recommend to everyone to try should anyone has any car problems.

DAVID R.
Windermere, FL
Chevrolet Caprice
11/10/2019
Gary and his team do an excellent job.
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous

TC
TERRY C.
10/11/2019
Quality Care is quality care
Quality care is a trusted shop to have your auto serviced, never been disappointed with the outcome knowing I can drive the roads safely.

LP
LYNETTE P.
10/05/2019
The warmth and friendliness of the owner and staff keeps one coming back
Excellent service. Gary Kissoon is an exemplary gentleman (owner), often going beyond the immediate needs of his customers. His qualities and mannerism is emulated by his staff. Quality Car Care is highly recommended without reservation.

JACQUELIN S.

Mr./Ms. W.
Nissan Versa
09/24/2019
Great!
Gary has been working on all my vehicles for many years now. He and his crew are very pleasant!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for giving us this five start review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you and also thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer.

STACEY B.
Dodge Durango
09/14/2019
Efficient and complete
I love to come here for my regular service. I’m there first thing and home within the hour if nothing unusual is found. I trust the service will be done professionally and while any problems are brought up, there is no pushy sales pitch like you’d get at a dealership.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you.

TH
TIM H.
Windermere, FL
09/13/2019
Very thankful for their timely & great service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/25/2019

We would like Thank You for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle and for this wonderful review. We appreciate you.

RYAN M.
08/24/2019
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!!
These guys are awesome!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

We would like to thank you for taking the to issue this review and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you.

THELMA B.
Kia Rondo
08/06/2019
To the point does not try and run rings around you.
As a woman I do not like taking my car to mechanics due to past horrible experiences from other mechanics. Some mechanics I feel take advantage of women where repairs are concerned however, since going to Gary I have so far felt comfortable as he was recommended by a friend of mine. He takes time to explain the problem and patient, professional and courteous. So far I have not been disappointed.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for this review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of your vehicle repair and service needs.