BRET H.
03/09/2019
THOROUGH REPAIR
Always Quality work!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and also for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We really appreciate it.

Chevrolet Caprice
02/08/2019
Quality Job by Quality Care
Gary and his team were very professional.
They assessed the issues with my vehicle comprehensively and recommended what needed to be repaired along with the cost .
Repairs were done timely.
Communication was excellent.
Thanks Gary and team for a job well done.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review and also for trusting us to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

AG
Adrienne G.
01/21/2019
A Happy Customer
The overall service and the staff is great at Quality Car Care. The repair cost are affordable prices and they keep you updated on ever step until your repair has been completed. The staff are kind and professional and I would recommend them to my friends.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for this five star review. We appreciate it very much.

CINDY M.
Winter Garden, FL
Acura TSX
01/15/2019
GREAT SERVICE
I AM WELL PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED YESTERDAY. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE MY SURPETINE BELT REPLACED. WITHIN 35 MINUTES, MY CAR WAS READY. GARY AND HIS STAFF DOES AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN SERVICING MY CAR.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for this review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

TR
TIM R.
Fremont, OH
Saturn VUE
01/08/2019
They were Professional and efficient getting our car in and out in a timely manner would recommend them to anyone .
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

We would like to Thank You for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for this wonderful review. We appreciate you very much.

LC
LUIS C.
01/03/2019
Good service, reasonable prices
I've been coming to Gary for the past couple of years and his honesty and customer service skills are refreshing. They have done a good job and their prices are very reasonable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

AW
ANTHONY W.
12/28/2018
Anthony L. Williams
Awesome service. Very professional. Great, friendly atmosphere. I’ve been coming to Quality Care Care for 9 years and I’ve always been treated like family.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for being a very loyal and dedicated customer and for this wonderful review. We appreciate you very much.

12/20/2018
Great service as always

BL
Beth L.
11/06/2018
fair prices
fair prices
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

We would like to thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

RP
RON P.
Cadillac SRX
10/25/2018
Prompt, professional and thorough
Gary, Jason and their team are always the best. They schedule so your wait is minimized. They listen carefully and take care of the problem and look over the rest of the car for avoiding potential issues. They are what their name says. Quality Car Care. Can't recommend them any more highly
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing for vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

RI
Rick I.
Windermere, FL
Lexus LS 460
10/20/2018
oil service and tire rotation
awesome job. great service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.

MICHAEL H.
Winter Garden, FL
Nissan 350Z
10/16/2018
Usually good service but not this time.
Went in for an oil change. Simple enough. I asked to get air in the tires. Dont know if they charged for it. In the end the mechanic came back mentioning that some of the pressure sensors did not work. I knew that but I assumed he did it the old fashioned way with a tire pressure gauge. No, He didnt do it at all. In fect, left less air in there from before. How would a mechanic just do that? A little thing? Maybe but if you say you will do it, and you print on the invoice that you did, then do it.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you sir for this review. We strive to providing great service to everyone of our customers and appreciate you bring this to our attention. I would like to explain the service that was provided to you in reference to your tires. The mechanic that worked on your vehicle check all four tires and put it where it was supposed to be and also test drove your vehicle after noticing the tire light was on. He then relay this message to the office and this information was adding to your invoice for your reference and was also told to you. Also we do not charge for air this is a free service provided to all of our customers when they have they  have their oil change or can also be requested with other services. I do hope this was helpful and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

RYAN M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/11/2018
Awesome guys that know what they're doing
They're fast, fair and courteous.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you very much.

RL
RICARDO L.
Winter Park, FL
Lexus IS 250
10/01/2018
Friendliness, personable
They always greet me with a smile and are willing to accommodate my mechanical needs within my timeframe/availability.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for this five star review and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We are so happy that we are able to provide you with such service. We appreciate having you apart of Quality Car Care INC and always look forward to seeing you.

Bruce B.
Winderemere, Fl
Lincoln Town Car
09/22/2018
Great service, both personally and mechanically
One of their clients that auctions cars highly recommend QC. Service people (especially Jason) were wonderful to deal with. They quickly diagnosed the issues and fixed the car on time. Fair pricing as well. Definitely recommend.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for this wonderful review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you very much.