Latest Review about 1 month ago

Titusville, FL
Chevrolet HHR
02/21/2017
honest good priced work
did everything but turn my check engine light off need to go back for more diagnostics soon..
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/09/2017

Thank you for trusting me with serving your vehicle and also for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

CV
CHRIS V.
Chrysler LeBaron
02/14/2017
Great work
Fast fair and friendly
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

MARCELLA W.
02/11/2017
Disappointed!
My vehicle stopped going forward on highway 50 so I pulled it to the side. After a few moments I started it up and it drove normally. When I took it to Quality Car Care, they said it was my transmission oil and that it needed changed which cost $258.89. According to Gary it wouldn't happen again, but it did. Shortly after driving it off the lot it did the same thing. I called Gary and he came to pick it up and got a Code from the vehicle. It was found that the sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. Gary said he searched for a used one but couldn't locate one. I decided to take it to Toyota as they would guarantee the sensor if it didn't take care of the problem, Gary couldn't do that. As I brought it to them, they said the codes had been erased. This should never be done until the issue is resolved (2 other mechanics stated this)! I asked Gary what the code was and he did provide it, however Toyota asked if they could talk with him about the vehicle and he said it wasn't necessary to do this so he refused to speak with them. I've been a customer for a while and have been satisfied, but this time I was completely dissatisfied and let down.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/21/2017

First I would like to start out by saying we starting this business to provide Great, Quality and honest work
to all of our customers and this have led us to get to where we are today. We Thank you for being apart of
helping to get us here and let you know that we take great pride in the work we do. Customer service is the most important thing to us and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered at your last visit with us.

As you may recalled when you brought your vehicle over to us for diagnostic we contacted you to let you know that we couldn't get it to do what you were complaining about and there were no check engine light or any other lights on for us to work off of.

However a recommendation was offered to you on servicing your transmission based on the mileage of your vehicle and after asking you if you have ever had it done before. We provided you with the price and you approved the service. This was a recommendation to you and not to fix the problem you were having. Since we couldn't get it to do what you said it was doing we couldn't fix the problem.

However after you picked up the vehicle from us and you got it to do it again and the light came on we were then able to scan and get a code. Which we provided you with along with the price to fix the issue. You requested to have us look for a used part but unfortunately we were unable to locate one.

We would also like to let you know that we guarantee all of our work and also let you know that we did not refused to talk to Toyota, I called that same day and left a message for the gentleman you ask me to call. You are free to call and check with them.

Once again we would like to Thank You for being apart of Quality Car Care and apologized for any inconvenience at this visit and do hope to see you in the near future. Your business means a lot to us.

LL
LUIS L.
02/10/2017
Customer service is great
Customer service is great
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We  appreciate your business very much.

JOHN M.
Kia Sorento
02/07/2017
Was in and out in no time, fast and friendly service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer.We appreciated your business.

KK
KIM K.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/21/2017
Always great service but I'm still waiting on a quote on how much it will be to fix my oil leak
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/20/2017

Thanks very much for your business. We appreciate you. As per the quote, you need to return so we can check to see where the leak is coming from, then we would be able to provide you with a quote.

JOHN G.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/16/2017
At Quality Car Care we receive excellent service and Gary takes the time to fix it right!

WG
WILLIAM G.
Gotha, FL
12/27/2016
Fast quality service at a good price.
Fast quality service at a good price.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Thanks for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

Ramon C.
12/27/2016
Honest and Very Professional
I Have been going to QCC since 2009 for both our 2001 Lexus es300 and 2006 RX330 and Gary and his crew has been keeping my cars alive and running. I am so lucky to have discovered them!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle but must of all thank you for being a loyal and dedicated customer for all these years. We truly appreciate your business.

MIKE H.
12/23/2016
As always great job and great service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 12/27/2016

We would like to thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer for all these years. We appreciate your business.

Mr./Ms. W.
12/06/2016
Quick
Was in and out in under 30 mins
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 12/27/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated the business.

MA
MATT A.
Windermere, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
10/29/2016
So friendly and HONOST!!!
Gary and his team took care of my family and I's car and got us back on the road in no time. It is very refreshing to work people that are very professional, courteous and, very prompt with communication. I took a bunch of his business cards and hand them out to whom ever I can.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/31/2016

We would like to say Thank You for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and for giving us a five star review. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep being here for all of your service and repair needs.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Toyota Yaris
10/23/2016
Service at Quality Care Care, Inc.
Quality Care Care, Inc. provides excellent service. The owners/operators and office staff are very nice and they come across genuinely caring and trustworthy. Their service is always fast, reliable and reasonably priced.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/31/2016

Thank you for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep being here for all of your service and repair needs.

ROBERTO C.
Mercury Milan
10/18/2016
Ethical trust, I listen to their recommendations
Excelent
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/18/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/31/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep being here for all of your service and repair needs.

DAVID R.
Buick Rendezvous
10/07/2016
friendly service
quick reliable service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/18/2016

Thank you for giving us a five star review and also for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

LD
LANSWORTH D.
BMW 530i
10/04/2016
Great service, pleasant atmosphere
Overall good service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

LL
LUIS L.
09/29/2016
Ownership is great!
Ownership is great!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/05/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

RICHARD W.
Oakland, FL
BMW 740iL
09/27/2016
As always great customer service and service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/05/2016

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for being a loyal and dedicated customer.

VB
VINCENT B.
09/23/2016
What I look for in a mechanic
Fair price and actually fixed the problem. Have several cars and will use again.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/23/2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue us a review and also for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of your service and repair needs.