Latest Review about 1 month ago

DARLENE C.
06/03/2016
Long time in the business and knowledgable . Client for 10 yrs.
Friendly family business.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/03/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciated your business and look forward to continue being here for all of repair and service needs.

KL
KEVIN L.
06/02/2016
OIL Change
Gary was awesome as usual. I drive 20 miles just to get an oil change because of how great Quality care is.

ANDREW S.
Kia Forte
05/25/2016
aa
aa
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/02/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to servicing you and your family vehicles. We appreciate your business.

RICHARD W.
BMW 740iL
05/06/2016
The management is great.
This is a very good place for any of your car needs.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you for the review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business.

DENISE C.
Windermere, FL
Nissan Sentra
05/05/2016
Quality Car Care Cares
I was so impressed that Gary took the time to show me the problem on the car, after the mechanic identified the problem. Repair was done quickly and fairly priced. Thank-you!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/05/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

AW
ANTHONY W.
05/04/2016
Excellent service, reasonable prices, great staff.
"You've tried the rest, now try the best".
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/05/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer for all these years. We appreciate your business.

DIANE M.
Kia Rondo
04/25/2016
Always a smile.
This shop holds the nicest bunch of folks that you can ask for. We have been using them for several years for our own vehicles and for our kids. I have always felt that the price and service are the best around. We never hesitate to recommend them.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/03/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us will all of your repairs and service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for your's and your family service and repair needs.

MELODY B.
MINI Cooper
04/17/2016
great work at a fair price!
I have been going to Gary for years! His wife is excellent also. I trust them with all my cars. And the new Web service to maintain your maintenance schedule is awesome! You always get good quality work and don't feel like you got ripped off. They also work on a variety of specialty cars like mini and smart. I love them and as long as I have a car I will use them.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/03/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for all of your repair and service needs.

KEVIN M.
Orlando, FL
Honda Accord
04/12/2016
Very Himble guy, Gary very very nice people's
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/13/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all your your repair and service needs.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
04/12/2016
Always ready to help you!
Thank you for your prompt attention, I was in trouble.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/13/2016

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to continue being here for all of your repair and service needs.

MARCELLA W.
03/31/2016
Nice area to wait, the mechanic explains everything in detail that was done along with cashier.
I feel that I'm getting the best deal here. Plus they use the correct synthetic oil needed for my vehicle without me telling them.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/31/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of your service and repair needs.

MICHAEL B.
Winter Park, FL
Honda Accord
03/30/2016
Oil Change
Great price for and quality work
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/31/2016

Thank you for the review and for trusting us with serving your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all for your service and repair needs.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/23/2016
Accurate Diagnosis
Gary was able to diagnose an intermittent problem and replaced the right part to get me going again! Thanks Gary!!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to being here for all of your repair and service needs.

JENNY B.
Ford Expedition
03/19/2016
fast convenient reliable service
I called on Friday morning & was able to get my car in for a service. Fast quick and reliable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/19/2016

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of you and your family repair and service needs.

REGINA M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/18/2016
Always provide my vehicles with great service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/18/2016

Thank you for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for all of your repair and service needs.

VW
VIVIAN W.
Mazda CX-7
03/17/2016
Happy
The front desk lady is a sweetheart very nice person and Gary, they do great mechanic work on my cars all the time and I enjoyed the coffee ☺😄😃
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/17/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of you service and repair needs.

JAMIE M.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/08/2016
****
****
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/08/2016

Thank you for the four star review and for trusting us with your servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

MIKE H.
03/01/2016
They did a great job and I was in and out.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL L.
02/28/2016
They listen
Every time I go there to fix my car or to check something if I have a problem. They are quick to fix, tell me exactly the problem and fair honest competitive prices. You guys are great and thank you

A happy customer MIKE
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to beeing here for all of your service and repair needs.

BF
BETTY F.
02/28/2016
Nice waiting area., listens to you, quality service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much. We also would like to Thank you for taking your time to bake us all those wonderful goodies we really appreciate having you.

Thanks Again for everything!