MARCELLA W.
03/31/2016
Nice area to wait, the mechanic explains everything in detail that was done along with cashier.
I feel that I'm getting the best deal here. Plus they use the correct synthetic oil needed for my vehicle without me telling them.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/31/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of your service and repair needs.

MICHAEL B.
Winter Park, FL
Honda Accord
03/30/2016
Oil Change
Great price for and quality work
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/31/2016

Thank you for the review and for trusting us with serving your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all for your service and repair needs.

TR
TONY R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/23/2016
Accurate Diagnosis
Gary was able to diagnose an intermittent problem and replaced the right part to get me going again! Thanks Gary!!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to being here for all of your repair and service needs.

JENNY B.
Ford Expedition
03/19/2016
fast convenient reliable service
I called on Friday morning & was able to get my car in for a service. Fast quick and reliable.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/19/2016

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of you and your family repair and service needs.

REGINA M.
Oakland, FL
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/18/2016
Always provide my vehicles with great service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/18/2016

Thank you for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for all of your repair and service needs.

VW
VIVIAN W.
Mazda CX-7
03/17/2016
Happy
The front desk lady is a sweetheart very nice person and Gary, they do great mechanic work on my cars all the time and I enjoyed the coffee â˜ș😄😃
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/17/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being here for all of you service and repair needs.

JAMIE M.
Oakland, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
03/08/2016
****
****
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/08/2016

Thank you for the four star review and for trusting us with your servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

MIKE H.
03/01/2016
They did a great job and I was in and out.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL L.
02/28/2016
They listen
Every time I go there to fix my car or to check something if I have a problem. They are quick to fix, tell me exactly the problem and fair honest competitive prices. You guys are great and thank you

A happy customer MIKE
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to beeing here for all of your service and repair needs.

BF
BETTY F.
02/28/2016
Nice waiting area., listens to you, quality service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much. We also would like to Thank you for taking your time to bake us all those wonderful goodies we really appreciate having you.

Thanks Again for everything!

KEVIN B.
02/13/2016
Always great
Great service done correctly delivers on time .. Great business.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/15/2016

We would like to Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of your future automotive repair and service needs.

JOHN M.
02/11/2016
Quick and courteous...= satisfaction.

KD
KARIM D.
Orlando, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
02/02/2016
Transmission Oil
Still have the same problem after changing the transmission Oil. Great service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 02/03/2016

We would like to say Thank You for giving us a five star review and for the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for all of you repair and service needs.

LP
LYNETTE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/28/2016
The courtesy of the staff.
I have been using Quality Car Care for the past three years and I am 100% pleased. The service is prompt and excellent. The owner Gary is very accommodating, always smiling and reassuring his customers. If there is something he cannot do he always recommend other alternatives. I would use no other service unless it is absolutely necessary. I am very happy with Quality Car Care service and its staff.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/28/2016

We thank you for the five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We take great pride in what we do and being able to be here for all of our customers is our greatest reward. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you.

BC
BRIT C.
Pontiac Sunfire
01/27/2016
Great experience here! They are very friendly and efficient. I had an oil change done and was very pleased with overall service!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/28/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep serving you.

ROB M.
01/23/2016
Friendly, reliable, easy going
Helpful, knowledgeable, fast service, no pressure
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/25/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep being here for all of your repair and service needs.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Toyota Yaris
01/09/2016
Friendly, helpful, honest, trustworthy and reasonably priced.
I've been taking my vehicle here for several years upon the recommendation of a friend and I am very pleased with the services I've been provided.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to keep being here for you in the many years to come.

JIM W.
Nissan Xterra
01/08/2016
Shock installation
Great service as usual.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business very much and look forward to keep seeing you.

HT
HELEN T.
Orlando, FL
Ford Fiesta
12/31/2015
Highly recommend!
Great service!! Honest and reliable!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 01/04/2016

Thank You for giving us a five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

JOHN M.