MARYANN P.
Windermere, FL
09/30/2015
Small town like friendly service
Will use this service for both of our vehicles. They treat customers with courtesy and are not overpriced for their service. Appreciate that very much.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 10/02/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for tursting us with servicing your vehicles. We appreciated your business and look forward to beeing hear for you.

JOHN G.
Cadillac CTS
09/03/2015
Will always go out of their way to help!!!
Once again, great job!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/03/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with serving your vehicle. We know you have many options but we're glad you chose us for your service and repair needs.

ND
NAMDKEESHORE D.
Isuzu Trooper
09/03/2015
very nice people. reliable & informative business practices
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/03/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicles. We know you have many options and we are glad you chose us. We appreciate your business and look forward to keep being here for you.

CURT B.
09/02/2015
Great experience!
You're always willing to take the extra time to diagnose the issue I'm having with my vehicle… You always end up saving me money in the end by correctly diagnosing the problem instead of just replacing part after part...The honest dealings is what I appreciate the most… Thank you!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/02/2015

Thank You so much for taking the time to issue this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business very much and look forward to keep being here for you. My wife and I started this business with a goal to provide all customers with honest and quality work and we are so happy when we read words like these from a customer. Thanks Again for this review and for appreciating what we stand for, it means a lot.

DEBORA M.
Kissimmee, FL
Saturn Vue
09/01/2015
Affordable, dependable & friendly
They have serviced my car three times for three different things in the last year and I have always been happy with the repairs, the time frame to repair and the affordable price compared to dealership prices. They have always repaired for the pre-service quote and not tried to tag on extra costs at the end.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/02/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to issue this five star review. We know you have many options and we are glad that you chose us to repair and service your vehicle. We really appreciate your business and look forward to keep seeing you.

TD
TERI D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/28/2015
oil change
I was done within 30mins an its a good price for a oil change best deal in Town
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/31/2015

Thank You for taking the time to issue your review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business and look forward to keep seeing you.

SR
SUZETTE R.
Dodge Caravan
08/24/2015
Honesty
He never tries to find anything to make you come back he always try to tell you the truth of what the car needs
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for you.

JAIME L.
Volvo S40
08/20/2015
Only
You are the best
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

KEVIN M.
Honda Accord
08/15/2015
thorough
Took care of me, and my cat was thorough even pastries in the morning...
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JAN S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2015
Brake repair and oil change
excellent service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/13/2015

Thank you for taking the time to issue your review and for trusting us with repairing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

CHRISTINA B.
Lincoln Town Car
08/04/2015
Customer Service & Honest
Quick to find out issue and resolve it. Everyone is so pleasant and warm to speak with and seal with and most of all honest.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/04/2015

Thank you for taking the time to issue your review and for trusting us with repairing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

CINDY M.
Acura TSX
07/26/2015
Fix the problem and very attentive.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

KEVIN M.
Honda Accord
07/15/2015
Courteous
Very nice, trustworthy, integrity
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2015

Thank You for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and for the five star review. We appreciated you business.

RV
RICHARDO V.
07/13/2015
its quick fast service and friendly people but the quality of the work isnt all that
I recently took my car in for an overheating problem and they had it for hours and their master mechanic if you can call him that said he couldnt get the car to overheat and that its just the radiator cap so i paid 60$ just for him to diagnose that it needed a 10$cap so i was on my way later that night my car overheated again!!! I had to spend 300$ on a new thermostat and a new radiator becuase of their lack of workmanship i cracked the radiator and had to spend my money elsewhere!!! I would say their good for oil changes and brake jobs but for quality mechanics IDK
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/28/2015

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your review and also let you know that our company policy is to treat all customers with respect and to provide honest and quality service. I have over 25 plus years experience in this field and I have worked on almost every make and model, from Transmission to Engine and everything in between. I take great pride in my work and I would not go-head and change any parts on any customer vehicle that I don't find a problem with and in your case the only thing that was found was the gas cap was leaking and you said to go ahead and replace it. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We do go above and beyond to make sure all of our customers are taking care of.

I would also like to say I am sorry you had to spend additional money at another place to replace the Radiator and thermostat and it didn't fix the problem. However I thank you for returning to us to recheck your vehicle and also for having your wife bring us her vehicle for the same issues. I know you just starting using us but I do hope you will continue to and maybe in the near future you will give us a better score base on the service we provide you and your family with. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or concerns.

Thanks Again and have a wonderful day!

MARK C.
06/26/2015
Fast Service
I took my Town and Country in for an oil and transmission fluid change and was out in less than one-half hour.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/26/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We know you have many options and we are glad you chose us.

ZC
ZETTA C.
Chrysler Sebring
06/25/2015
I receive the best of the best service on my recent visit for Oil Change, quick turn around and reasonably priced. Will continue to use your services. God Bless
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/25/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We know you have many options and we thank you for choosing us.

MIKE H.
Volkswagen Passat
06/23/2015
Oil Change
Great service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/23/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business.

DIANE M.
Kia Rondo
06/09/2015
Top Notch Service
As usual, Gary has provided great service for my car AND for me. Thanks !!

WT
WALTER- EUGENE T.
06/08/2015
honest quality work overall good people
100% we would recommend this place. They are honest and skilled to do any car repair needed.

JOHN C.
Toyota Avalon
06/01/2015
Outstanding Service
Gary does excellent work and for a fair price.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/01/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicles. We know that you have many options and we are happy that you chose us. We appreciation your business.