KEVIN M.
Honda Accord
08/15/2015
thorough
Took care of me, and my cat was thorough even pastries in the morning...
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JAN S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2015
Brake repair and oil change
excellent service
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/13/2015

Thank you for taking the time to issue your review and for trusting us with repairing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

CHRISTINA B.
Lincoln Town Car
08/04/2015
Customer Service & Honest
Quick to find out issue and resolve it. Everyone is so pleasant and warm to speak with and seal with and most of all honest.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/04/2015

Thank you for taking the time to issue your review and for trusting us with repairing your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much.

CINDY M.
Acura TSX
07/26/2015
Fix the problem and very attentive.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

KEVIN M.
Honda Accord
07/15/2015
Courteous
Very nice, trustworthy, integrity
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/15/2015

Thank You for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and for the five star review. We appreciated you business.

RV
RICHARDO V.
07/13/2015
its quick fast service and friendly people but the quality of the work isnt all that
I recently took my car in for an overheating problem and they had it for hours and their master mechanic if you can call him that said he couldnt get the car to overheat and that its just the radiator cap so i paid 60$ just for him to diagnose that it needed a 10$cap so i was on my way later that night my car overheated again!!! I had to spend 300$ on a new thermostat and a new radiator becuase of their lack of workmanship i cracked the radiator and had to spend my money elsewhere!!! I would say their good for oil changes and brake jobs but for quality mechanics IDK
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/28/2015

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your review and also let you know that our company policy is to treat all customers with respect and to provide honest and quality service. I have over 25 plus years experience in this field and I have worked on almost every make and model, from Transmission to Engine and everything in between. I take great pride in my work and I would not go-head and change any parts on any customer vehicle that I don't find a problem with and in your case the only thing that was found was the gas cap was leaking and you said to go ahead and replace it. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We do go above and beyond to make sure all of our customers are taking care of.

I would also like to say I am sorry you had to spend additional money at another place to replace the Radiator and thermostat and it didn't fix the problem. However I thank you for returning to us to recheck your vehicle and also for having your wife bring us her vehicle for the same issues. I know you just starting using us but I do hope you will continue to and maybe in the near future you will give us a better score base on the service we provide you and your family with. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or concerns.

Thanks Again and have a wonderful day!

MARK C.
06/26/2015
Fast Service
I took my Town and Country in for an oil and transmission fluid change and was out in less than one-half hour.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/26/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We know you have many options and we are glad you chose us.

ZC
ZETTA C.
Chrysler Sebring
06/25/2015
I receive the best of the best service on my recent visit for Oil Change, quick turn around and reasonably priced. Will continue to use your services. God Bless
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/25/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We know you have many options and we thank you for choosing us.

MIKE H.
Volkswagen Passat
06/23/2015
Oil Change
Great service.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/23/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciated your business.

DIANE M.
Kia Rondo
06/09/2015
Top Notch Service
As usual, Gary has provided great service for my car AND for me. Thanks !!

WT
WALTER- EUGENE T.
06/08/2015
honest quality work overall good people
100% we would recommend this place. They are honest and skilled to do any car repair needed.

JOHN C.
Toyota Avalon
06/01/2015
Outstanding Service
Gary does excellent work and for a fair price.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/01/2015

Thank you for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicles. We know that you have many options and we are happy that you chose us. We appreciation your business.

EE
Eddie E.
Lincoln Zephyr
05/28/2015
Professionalism
I was late for my appointment but they still fixed my car on time. Very professional.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 06/05/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to continue being your vehicle repair center.

LA
LESLEY A.
Nissan Armada
05/27/2015
Trustworthy
Gary and his staff have always provided quick and honest work on all of our vehicles.
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/28/2015

Thank You so much for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business and  look forward to continue being your repair and service center.

ANDREW S.
Kia Forte
05/25/2015
oil change and other repairs
I've taken all of my five vehicles to Quality Car Care for the last five plus years. The service is top notch and all repairs were very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Gary and his staff for any car repairs!!!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/28/2015

Thank you so much for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicles and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We know you have many options and we're glad that you chose us to be your service and repair center.

JOHN M.
05/19/2015
Oil Change
Was quick and very reasonably priced.. Thanks

CINDY M.
Acura TSX
05/13/2015
Ivory courteous and worked on vehicle immediately.
Had my Acura TSX serviced three times here. So far great work performed
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/13/2015

Thank You so much for the five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being your Auto Repair Shop. We know you have lots of options and we are glad you chose us to servicing your vehicle.

SHIRLEY C.
05/12/2015
brakes
price is affordable verses a dealer, work completed in a timely manner
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/13/2015

Thank you so much for the five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being your Auto Repair Shop. We know that you have many options and we are glad you chose us to service your vehicle.

SK
SHONATHAN K.
Apopka, FL
05/08/2015
Like family
From humble beginnings to a true success story.
Finally the good people in this world get recognize. Gary and his wife are the hardest working & honest ppl I've ever met. Quality Car Care will be the only Auto Repair & Sevice Center I will ever take my vehicles to , along with all my kids vehicles. Hopefully I'd be honored enough to purchase many vehicles in the future from Gary & his wonderful wife's thriving family owed and
operated business. Check them out in Ocoee!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 05/13/2015

Thank You for the five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue being your Auto Repair and Service Center.
We don't sell vehicles, the vehicles on our property with no tags are from different dealers. Who bring them to get service and repairs done but we know if we ever decided to sell vehicle you will be one of our first customer.

SR
STEPHEN R.
Toyota Yaris
04/28/2015
Fast, friendly, honest service & good pricing.
Quality Care provides excellent overall service. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly - honest. My best friend recommended them some time ago and I recommend every chance I get!
Gary K. from Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 04/28/2015

Thanks for the five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We would also like to thank you for recommending us to people you know. We appreciate your business and forward to continue our relationship with you.