MF
MICHAEL F.
Chrysler 300
09/18/2019
Great employees, very helpful
Very professional, quality work very fast.

DEBRAH M.
Sharon Hill, PA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/15/2019
Honest
I have been patronizing Quality Diagnostics for about three years. As a single female, l always leave feeling I was treated fairly and with honesty.

09/11/2019
very friendly
They were very informative and provided quick service. I will definitely be returning for future services.

MICHAEL D.
Clifton Heights, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
09/11/2019
Tremendo Servicio. Tremendous service.
Estas personas son muy profesionales en su trabajo. La verdad que yo envontraba el precio un poco alto por servicio. Pero al final vale la pena ya que no tengo que volver por el mismo problema.

These people are very professional in their work. The truth is that I found the price a bit high for service. But in the end it's worth it since I don't have to go back for the same problem.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Collingdale, PA
09/10/2019
My Heroes!!!
The guys at Quality are always thorough, professional and helpful in their work and assessment of my situation. I would refer anyone who wants great service with a personal touch to take their vehicles to them. Thank you all!!!

LH
LLOYD H.
Woodlyn, PA
09/07/2019
Straightforward, Friendly and Quality Work
I've been going here for over 15 years. Bob and the staff are always friendly and never had an issue with the quality of work. Staff is very knowledgeable and straightforward.

JEFFREY C.
09/04/2019
The People
Have been a customer for over 20 years. They just do great work!

OO
ORLANDO O.
09/03/2019
Reliable service at an honest price
The crew at Quality Diagnostics is great. Everyone is very professional and polite. Been coming to them with my cars for over 15 years. Always got the job done right the first time.

JOY W.
Waldorf, MD
Nissan Rogue
08/31/2019
Excellent Servics
Always receive beyond excellent service

OO
ORLANDO O.
08/31/2019
Honest service
I’ve used Quality Diagnostics since moving to Secane 23 years ago. They’ve always given my cars grade A service at an honest price. I’d highly recommend them to anyone.

SONJA S.
Sharon Hill, PA
GMC Terrain
08/30/2019
The friendly, professional staff.
This was my first vehicle inspection, (my husband took care of my first). The guys at Quality Diagnostics did my inspection in a timely manner. I was reminded of when it will be time to register my vehicle. They also explained the difference between the inspection and registration. I was happy with the lowl cost of everything. These guys made the process very easy for me.

FC
FRANK C.
08/30/2019
MADE UP CHARGE
Purchased a used car had them check it out 4 me, seemed knowledgeable about the car. what i DIDN’T like was the $5.02 charge that was on my bill for shop supplies and hazmat which makes no sense because i didnt buy and they didn’t replace anything. But when i asked him what the charge is for he said the computer generates that charge and i said well im literally paying $5.00 for nothing and he says yes the computer generates that charge. I dont even know what that means i dont write reviews but this has been bothering me. I even tipped the guy who checked my car. I dont know what to think about this place but like i said the guy who checked my car did seem like he knew what he was doing so if u dont mind having a made up charge then yes I guess go there

BOB B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/28/2019
AC service.
My regular mechanic told me that I had to go to a Mercedes dealer. He said he couldn’t access to fix. I called QD and after several questions QD said “no problem “
I made an appointment. Came in. Fixed. Reasonable price. Very professional .
QD has a new “regular” customer.

Angie B.
Nissan Versa
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Angie said she has been going for quite a while now to this business. She stated she likes the people, and they are very nice.

JEFF T.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
08/26/2019
Good work and fair prices
Bob and his staff are not only professional and courteous but, they do great work and their prices are reasonable. I trust the work they do and feel confident letting them work on my vehicles.

AK
ALYSSA K.
Ridley Park, PA
08/25/2019
Fast, efficient, and friendly service. Trustworthy mechanic!

VL
VENITTA L.
Darby, PA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
EXCELLENT‼️‼️‼️
Been going here for 30+ years when they were originally a Jiffy Lube. Now my children are grown and they go here too. They call him “Unc Bob”

Sakisa C.
08/23/2019
Air conditioner and oil change
I went in they got the job done they were business oriented and know there job. They tell you what's going on step by step. I was impressed in I never been here I heard about this place from people talking in a store.

SAKISA C.
Quality work
I go they tell me what's wrong in have no problem getting the job done.

EJ
ESTELLE J.
Nissan Rogue
08/18/2019
Always do good quality work
The mechanic always do good quality with work and always be view over your paperwork what kindness 😊impatient most of the time you do not have to continue to bring your vehicle back and forth there thank you Bob for great service🙌