Business Solutions

Brandfon Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BC
BRYAN C.
08/10/2022
Customer Service Oriented
I had my oil change and tire rotation done before I had to take my lunch break, so I was able to pick it up to grab a bite to eat! Unfortunately, that...

ES
ELIZABETH S.
08/09/2022
Knowledgeable and courteous
Staff and technicians are very helpful. Their very understanding with me the customer

JONGHUN L.
08/07/2022
It took 2month to get fixed. Terrible.
On June 8th 2022, I (Jonghun Lee), had a service appointment with the Branfon Hyundai Car Dealership. The past couple weeks, my 2019 Hyundai would stall when...

08/02/2022
Easy in and out for appt. Courteous service
Easy and quick to drop and pick up. Service staff were courteous and helpful.

07/23/2022
Friendly and professional staff.
My 2019 Kona was taken on time for the oil change, recall check and detailing appt. I was called when the car was ready. The service tech explained what...