Quality Quick Lube Plus LLC

BOB S.
Nissan Xterra
09/24/2012
Auto Maintenance
I appreciate the excellent service and treatment I receive when I leave my vehicle for servicing.
When I drive away, I know that I will have a safe trip.
I have and will continue to recommend this business.

GC
Gary C.
09/18/2012 Category: Service
Gary said this is a good place to do business.

BESS S.
Mitsubishi Mirage
Oil Change
Always prompt and courteous service.

09/16/2012
Thanks for fitting us in to fix the car tire - you're the best at being there for us when we have an emergency!

Dodge Stratus
Always great service
We only trust Terry and his team with our cars. They are always polite, friendly, helpful, and honest. They keep our cars in great shape and fit in last minute emergencies like a blown tire.

Rhona H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/12/2012 Category: Service
Rhona commented she's always gone here and always received good service.

Lou Ann S.
09/07/2012 Category: Service
Lou Ann said they are good and they do what she asks them to do.

David S.
Kia Soul
09/07/2012 Category: Service
David said the personnel are always very nice and the business does great work.

WR
William R.
Lincoln Town Car
09/07/2012 Category: Service
William said he came in without an appointment and this business accepted him and did the service quickly.

GR
GEOFF R.
09/05/2012
Great personal service
A company you can trust

09/03/2012
Trust Quality Quick Lube with both our cars
We have always had great service with total honesty. An example - we thought one of our cars needed new brakes, but the team at Quality Quick Lube let us know our brakes were in great shape and didn't even charge us for checking - we just got out usual oil change bill! You guys are great!

CL
Cory L.
Nissan Titan
08/27/2012 Category: Service
Cory said they have always been up front about everything and he is satisfied with their service.

CO
Charles O.
Buick Park Avenue
08/23/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Loretta. Loretta said she has never anything but top notch service and she'll recommend them to anyone. They are professional, courteous and well trained. She never had unsatisfactory service.

FM
Fefe M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/23/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Kurt. He said the business provides excellent service at reasonable prices. He is glad they are located right around the corner.

PP
Poly P.
08/22/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Polly. Polly said that generally speaking, people everywhere always have room for improvement.

LK
Larry K.
Rose Hill, KS
08/20/2012 Category: Service
Larry said they have excellent customer service and he was very happy with the work performed.

HB
Heather B.
Acura MDX
08/20/2012 Category: Service
Heather said they give excellent, quick service.

MARK W.
08/18/2012
Professional Quality Service
Thanks again for your service and letting me know of the future items that may need attention.

CE
CINDY E.
BMW 530i
08/16/2012
Easy to schedule, quick service, fair prices
I always feel like I am being treated fairly. The staff has good customer service skills and I always get an explanation of what was done and why it was needed

KC
KENNY C.
GMC Yukon XL
08/07/2012
Friendly reliable service.
Have used Quality Quick Lube for several years for service, tires and repairs. I have never had a bad experience. I would and do highly recommend Quality Quick Lube.