Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

Exeter, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Q
Q
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey and for the great score. I will be sure to see that the service writers are aware that you responded to this survey and that you were happy with the service. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

CL
Cory L.
Milford, ME
10/19/2018 Category: Service
It was an oil change.. nothing fancy
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/19/2018

Hello Cory,

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our dealership so that we could complete this service for you. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Shelly B.
Orland, ME
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
I was very pleased to walk in to buy something and then be told they could install the items right then and there.

Very happy customer.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Shelly,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am glad to see that we were able to get your parts installed while you were here. We appreciate your time and your business.

RP
Roger P.
Roque Bluffs, ME
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Alway great service. Service is always done with care and safety in mind. Thank you so much.
Excellent service!!!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Roger,

Thank you so much for making such a long drive to our dealership so that we may help you take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty to the Quirk Family. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Bar Harbor, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick Fix
I was in Bangor when my low air for the tires came on. I went to my dealer Quirk Hyundai. Explained to the service dept the problem. Ray came out to look and saw a nail and heard the leak the problem was fixed in a very short time.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/16/2018

Hello,

I am glad to see that Ray was able to get you in the shop and have your tire repaired quickly. Thank you for completing this survey. I will forward this on to Ray. Have a wonderful day.

AW
Alicia W.
Bar Harbor, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!
They find a way to fit around your besy schedule or what a good time for you to come back if there are things you like or need done.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/16/2018

Hello Alice,

Thank you so much for completing this survey. I am glad to see that we are able to work around your busy schedule. We appreciate you allowing us to help you take care of your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

KI
Kerry I.
Bowerbank, ME
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Efficient and friendly and keeps the customer aware of any problems

Hello Kerry,

I am glad that everything went well for you and that you were kept informed on the repairs to your vehicle.  Thank you very much for your time and your business. We appreciate the great 5 Star rating.

Steuben, ME
10/14/2018 Category: Service
It was done right on time and did not have to wait.

Hello,

I am glad that we got you in and out on time. We appreciate your business and your time. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know.

Winterport, ME
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Good friendly service as usual
Good friendly service as usual

Hello,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership staff. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. Thank you so much for you business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623.

TW
Timothy W.
Searsmont, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicles. Great dealer.
We love our 2015 Tuscon. The best car in the snow I've ever driven (and I'm over 60). Best rust prevention in the industry bar none. Nothing but routine maintenance in over 90,000 miles. Great people in service. Highly recommended.

Hi Timothy,

I am glad to see that you are enjoying your Hyundai Tucson. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Holden, ME
35466685
46870656

Hello,

Thank you for completing this survey. This survey is our service writers report card on how well they are taking care of our clients. I am very glad to see that they were able to me your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

PF
Pamela F.
Southwest Harbor, ME
Best of the Best
I still get the best service ever when I set foot in Quirk Hyundai, and will not take my car anywhere else. You get the best from the best!

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey, they can be time consuming. We appreciate you allowing us to help you take care of your vehicle. As always, if there is anything that we can do for you, please contact us. 207-299-1623

PL
Paul L.
Hudson, ME
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The people are very friendly
I will return again
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/10/2018

Hello Paul,

I am glad to see that you will be returning to our dealership for future services. Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your time and your business.

RF
Ruth F.
Milford, ME
2014 Hyundai Azera
Mr. Harold. C. Flynn
I'm well pleased with the treatment and overall service Ray and the boys up front have always helped me out a lot. They recommend services when I need them and I never feel any pressure to buy anything.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/10/2018

Hello Ruth,

Thank you so much for sharing your service experience with us. I am very glad to hear that Ray and the service team are taking great care of you and your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

AD
Allen D.
Bangor, ME
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Always the best.
Ray got me in on an emergency basis on a day when he only had one technician in the shop. They searched for the part I needed and found it nearby. Withing two hours, I was back on the road!

Hi Allen,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am very glad to see that Ray was able to get you out of the emergency situation that you were in and back on the road. I will make sure that our service manager is aware they Ray took great care of you. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

BF
Bernice F.
Ellsworth, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Nothing to say
First time there.

Hello Bernice,

Thank you for completing this survey and for choosing Quirk Hyundai to purchase and to service your vehicle. I hope that you are enjoying your new Hyundai Santa FE. I you have any questions regarding your new vehicle, please feel free to contact us. We appreciate your time and your business.

JN
James N.
Lamoine, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
They are the best!
Knowledgeable, quick, competent staff in the service department and parts. Technicans are top notch!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/08/2018

Hello James,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that our service staff was able to meet your expectations.. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. I hope that you are enjoying your new 2018 Hyundai Santa FE.

TC
Thomas C.
Hudson, ME
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Work
Good job

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for completing this survey, they are very important to us. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your time and your business.

Robert S.
Old Town, ME
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Stanley review
Excellent personalized service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/08/2018

Hello Robert.

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our service team. These surveys are very important to our service team. I will be sure to forward this onto them. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

PM
Paula M.
Surry, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2018 Category: Service
service Review
Staff are friendly and communicate about what service is required for your car.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/04/2018

Hello Paula,

I am so glad to see that our staff was friendly and that they communicated with you about your vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.