Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5rating 4.857145
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Saint Albans, ME
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Nice customer area while you wait for your service to be done.

HH
Harold H.
Southwest Harbor, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
People
This is the friendliest group of people I know and very knowledgeable. Able to answer any question or find out the answer. We have ben very satisfied. That is why we bought the second one.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/13/2018

Hello Harold,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to  see that our service team continues to meet your expectations. Thank you for your time and your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai.

Orono, ME
08/11/2018 Category: Service
all good
good
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to our service team. This survey is there report card on how well that they are taking care of our clients. I am glad to see that they were able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The service I receive is always done on time. They keep track of my service needs and inform me when something is needed to be done. It is a friendly place to do business
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/10/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am so glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Have a great summer.

KK
Karen K.
Bar Harbor, ME
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is the greatest.
Thanks so much for your excellent work!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/08/2018

Hello Karen,

I am glad to see that you received the excellent service that you deserve. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. Thank you for your business.

PF
Pamela F.
Southwest Harbor, ME
Best of the Best
As I have said often before, I wouldn't consider taking my car anywhere else. They have treated me well for many years and my car is great.

Hello Pamela,

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your loyalty to the Quirk family. Have a wonderful summer.

Belfast, ME
2015 Hyundai Accent
great people, great service
great people, great service

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey they are very important to our staff members and our dealership. Have a wonderful summer. We appreciate your business.

Madeline P.
Fairfield, ME
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service department always friendly when you arrive and when you leave!!

Hello Madeline,

I am glad to see that when you are arriving and leaving our dealership that our staff is always friendly. Thank you very much for sharing and for the great score. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

RD
Richard D.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly and efficient
Great service, friendly and efficient!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/03/2018

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a wonderful summer.

PB
Paul B.
Milo, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous, customer friendly and explain exactly what has been done and any issues that need to be addressed.
A special Thank You to Danny Davis who noticed a broken coil spring on the right front. Had he not been alert serious damage and a ruined tire could have resulted. Please acknowledge his expertise.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/01/2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for the kind words towards our dealership and staff, I will forward this on the the service manager and Danny Davis. We appreciate your time and your business.

DJ
Dianne J.
Stockton Springs, ME
Very Honest
Service informed me that my steering problem might be under my 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty. It was. Service was quick and they replaced some lights I didn't know were out. I have over 93,000 miles on my 2011 Sonata and have only replaced my tires and front brakes.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/31/2018

Hello Dianne,

Thank you very much for the great score and for allowing us to help you take care of your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. Have a great summer.

TT
Terrilyn T.
Bucksport, ME
First Service
Great service, excellent waiting area, great staff and fast.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/31/2018

Hello Terrilyn,

Thank you for the kind words towards our dealership and staff. I am so glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and business.

SP
Susan P.
Columbia, SC
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Lease service
Appointment was on time, and the amount of service time for vehicle was less than expected. The service personnel were knowledgeable and very friendly. Exceptional experience.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/30/2018

Hello Susan,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to our service team and our dealership. I am glad to see that everything went well for you. Have a wonderful summer.

07/29/2018 Category: Service
always cheerful and professional
we own 2 Hyundai vehicles and love them both. we are also sold on the great service that is provided at Quirk's in Bangor!!!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/30/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing us to purchase and to service your vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai and the Hyundai product. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Jonathan M.
Manchester, ME
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Best Auto Dealership I Have Ever Worked With
Charlie Grant leased me a Sonata that I bought recently. He, and everyone else at Quirk, have always struck me as trustworthy people whose advice I can rely on. They have my wholehearted recommendation.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/27/2018

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership and our staff. We appreciate you for purchasing your vehicle from us and allowing us to help you take care of it. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

DE
Domenic E.
Franklin, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Nails it
The Quirk Hyundai service department nails great service 100% of the time.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/25/2018

Hello Domenic,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey and for the 5 Star rating. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a wonderful summer.

Mary M.
Baring, ME
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Helpful place
Everyone was helpful, pleasant and professional.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/25/2018

Hello Mary,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our service team. I am so glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

LL
Linda L.
Eastport, ME
07/24/2018 Category: Service
I never have to wait long
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/24/2018

Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for the great score, I am glad to see that everything went well and that you did not have to wait long. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Sandy Point, ME
07/22/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI service
Great service.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/23/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you or if there is anything that we can do to improve our service for our clients. Thank you for your time and your business.

Holden, ME
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Great service as always!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/23/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.