Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

Jane P.
Bucksport, ME
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Car was not running efficiently and a warning light appeared on the dash.
They got me an appointment promptly. They diagnosed and solved the problem quickly and I was on my way.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/13/2018

Hello Jane,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations by getting you in and out quickly. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

VK
Valerie K.
Bangor, ME
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly they do what they say and they listen well❣️
I go back
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/12/2018

Hello Valerie,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. We appreciate the kind words towards our dealership staff. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Michael G.
Mount Desert, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
They do what that they say they will
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/12/2018

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star rating. This survey is very important to our dealership and our staff. I am glad to see that they were able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

LL
Lori L.
Lincoln, ME
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Superb Service
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Quirk Hyundai of Bangor. I'll never go anywhere else again. The service is outstanding, their prices competitive, and most of all, I trust them. They do not recommend services that are not needed, which is the most important thing to me.

Hello Lori,

We appreciate the kind words towards our dealership, it is always nice to hear that our staff is taking such great care of our clients. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your business.

Dover Foxcroft, ME
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful staff that kept me up-to-date on the progress of the work; very clean waiting room also. The location was very easy to find.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for allowing us to help you maintain your new vehicle. I am glad to see that our dealership was able to meet your expectations. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and business.

Hampden, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
fast service
I am always able to receive an appointment when needed quickly. I am in and out with fast service.

Hello,

Thank you for completing this survey. I am glad to see that our service team on the service desk, Ray and Chris continue to meet your expectations. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Mollie R.
Hermon, ME
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer service from start to end!
Always great service from the phone call to schedule until I walk out the door! Friendly faces, timely service, and always double check with me before adding on any service. Highly recommend.

Hello Mollie,

Thank you very much for completing this survey and for the great score. I will be sure to pass this on to Doug Bean and his service team. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you,  207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

WL
William L.
Alexander, ME
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Always treated with respect and kindness.
We have been a customer since the year 2001, this is our 3rd Hyundai Elantra We had problems with the first Hyuindai and yous stood up and took care of the problem for us. We could not ask more from a dealership.

Hello William,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am glad to see that we were able to take care of the 1st Hyundai that you had purchased from us. We appreciate you allowing us to service this vehicle for you and for being a loyal client here at Quirk Hyundai. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.  Have a great holiday season. 207-299-1623

Bangor, ME
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The people at the dealership
Great service. Friendly staff. My wife and I have owned 4 different hyundai vehicles and this is the place to go for sure. We always deal with Al Lanham in sales and the service we get from Ray and Chris is top notch. We are a Hyundai family for sure.

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words towards Al in sales and Ray and Chris in service, I will be sure that they get a copy of this survey. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate you time and your business.

Bar Harbor, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Good job.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/06/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am glad to see that our service writer, Chris, was able to meet your expectations. Have a great up coming holiday season. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Mount Desert, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Department and Managers
Terrific Overall Experience
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/05/2018

Hello,

Thank you for completing this survey, they are very important to our dealership and our staff. This survey is our service writers report card on how well they are taking care of our clients. I am glad to see that they Chris was able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

Karen B.
Alton, ME
#1 in service
The staff is friendly and gets me out in a timely manner. Have been going to them since I bought my car there, almost 4 years now.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/04/2018

Hello Karen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey and for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Have a great holiday season.

Milford, ME
Great
Great people
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/04/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to completing this survey, they are very important to us. We appreciate you purchasing and servicing your new vehicle from Quirk Hyundai. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

EG
Edward G.
Blue Hill, ME
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Clean professional & accomdating
Doug and his staff go above and beyond every time.

Hello Edward,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that Doug and his team were able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to see that the whole team sees this great survey. Have a great up coming holiday season. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Bar Harbor, ME
2012 Hyundai Accent
2012 Accent oil change
Successfully got an oil change and snow tires installed on Black Friday.

Hello,

Thank you very much for allowing us to help get your vehicle ready for winter on Black Friday. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a wonderful holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Milford, ME
Friendliness of staff
Feels like you are friends not just customers

Hello,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership. We do our very best to get to know our clients and to make them feel at home. Thank you for the 5 Star rating. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

RN
Robin N.
Corinna, ME
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Having new tires put on for the wonderful winter season that has arrived too early, other problems were detected. Thankfully. I feel more comfortable knowing my vehicle is ready for the brutal Maine roads. Thank you
Here’s to an early spring👍🏻
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/01/2018

Hello Robin,

I am glad to see that we were able to help you get ready for the up coming winter season. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. During this brutal season if there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your business.

Dennis S.
Orland, ME
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Fast, friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/01/2018

Hello Dennis,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear that your staff is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Orono, ME
11/27/2018 Category: Service
good service
good service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/27/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a wonderful up coming holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Joan R.
Addison, ME
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Review of work done on my car on 11/23/18
I was very pleased with the way my car service was handled and the tech people I spoke with were very informed. :)
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/27/2018

Hello Joan,

I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations and that we were able to take care of servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623