Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

Holden, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly prompt
Great place
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/24/2019

Hello,

I am glad to see that you have found our dealership to be friendly and prompt. Thank you very much for completing this survey. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

SG
Sharon G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Like the staff who service us
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/21/2019

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that you found our service team friendly, it is nice to hear great things about our service team. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

AT
Althea T.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional customer service.
Quick has a friendly, professional customer service department. My vehicle is always serviced quickly. They always explain to me exactly what they recommend and follow up with any questions or concerns as they perform the service I have requested. I always intend to bring my vehicle back to Quick for service.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/20/2019

Hello Althea,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Newport, ME
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
The deliver supreme service!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/20/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am glad to see that Ray was able to meet your expectations. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

PJ
Pat J.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
To the rescue!
I made my appointment to just swap out my snow tires and was able to get it exactly when I needed it. Realized I needed an oil change. While checking it, they discovered a worn belt. At their recommendation I had the timing belt, etc. replaced. Turns out that it was sure to break soon - and I was leaving on a trip the next day. All this and I had my car back earlier than promised. My 2009 Elantra loves there service!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/17/2019

Hello Pat,

I am glad to see that our service team was able to get your vehicle taken care of before your trip. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Sarah C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Always the best
trust them with my car no matter what, awesome customer service

Hello Sarah,

Thank you so much for having the confidence in our service team. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a wonderful summer.

MF
Michael F.
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
As usual they got me in on time and completed the project efficiently and effectively.

Hello Michael,

I am glad to see that everything was taken care of efficiently and effectively. Have a great summer. We appreciate your time and your business.

PR
Paul R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent all around staff.
Had new tires, brakes and transmission adjustment all work done efficiently and right, the first time. Doug, Ray, Chris and the rest of the service department are top notch. Never had a bad experience in 12 years with this dealership. Thanks to all.

Hello Paul,

I am so glad to see that over the years that our service team continues to meet your expectations. I will see that our service team Ray, Chris and Doug get a copy of this great survey. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a wonderful summer.

Southwest Harbor, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
People
I am always happy to come to Quirk, everyone is so pleasant, work is always done well and they find anything that is wrong. We always like to see the man who sold me my cars. I have 2 and love them both.

Hello,

I am glad to see that our dealership is taking great care of you, from sales to service. Thank you very much for taking the time to share you experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fit me in quickly. Finished job ahead of schedule. Price was very reasonable.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/13/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, I am glad to see that Ray took great care of you. Have a wonderful summer.

Lincoln, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Thank you so much for great service.

Hello,

We appreciate you for taking the time to  completing this survey, they are very important to our staff and our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. Have a great summer.

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Brewer, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service on great car
I continue to receive great service on my Santa Fe. You get a lot of bang for your buck with a Hyundai!

Hello Jeffery,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the great 5 Star rating. I am glad to see that we continue to provide you with great service. Have a wonderful summer. We appreciate your time and your business.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Professional curtious staff
Hyundai of Bangor service department offers a pleasant experience. Brad took the extra effort to lookup my prepaid service agreement and scheduled my appointment to meet my needs. He definitely put the customer first. Doug after my service was completed took the time to help me with my radio. The staff in the service department shows that they go the extra mile to make the customer happy.

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing this great experience with us. I will be sure to see that Brad and Doug get a copy of the survey. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a wonderful summer.

Denise B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Review
Having purchased several vehicles from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor, we have found everyone to be very friendly and in the past have always had great service. The only issue I have at this time is that the mechanics need to be more careful when servicing the cars. When we bought this particular car, they had scratched it in a couple of places (the scratches were not there before) and with this maintenance appointment, they did not tighten the tire pressure caps enough and two came off and the other two were loose. Other than that, we have been very happy in our experiences with this dealership.

Hello Denise,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.  I will see that our service manager gets a copy of this survey. We appreciate your time and your business.

Matthew P.
Orono, ME
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Took care of me
I was preparing for a very long road trip and went the extra mile to check everything out I needed and fixed it faster than I expected!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/10/2019

Hello Matthew,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that our service team took great care of your vehicle. I hope that you had a safe road trip. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Plymouth, ME
EXCELLENT
Have been going there for years. Very good service

Hello,

Thank you for your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai over the years. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Have a great summer.

Dover Foxcroft, ME
Excellent Service Department
They are friendly and courteous , efficient. Get you in on time and explain all they are doing. An excellent service department.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. I will be sure to see that our service team gets a copy of this great 5 Star Rating. Have a great summer.

Southwest Harbor, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Courteous
Good effort to review service needed with me and why.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

NH
Nicholas H.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Called for service and got me right in.
Douglas L B., service manager from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/07/2019

Hello Nicholas,

Thank your very much for the 5 star rating.  I am so glad to see that our service team was able to get you right in to get your vehicle taken care of. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your   business.

Doug Bean

Winterport, ME
06/03/2019 Category: Service
They ALWAYS do a great job.
They ALWAYS do a great job. We have been using Quirk for close to 30 years. Way before Hyundai was part of their lineup I believe We will continue to be a customer. People come and go, but the great friendly service remains the same.
Douglas L B., service manager from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/04/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and for being so loyal to the Quirk family over the years. It is always nice to hear that our dealership has been providing you with that great family service that we try so hard to provide. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and you business.

DOUGLAS BEAN