Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

RD
Reynold D.
Hermon, ME
02/13/2019 Category: Service
service & sales
This my second Hyundai- Service is excellent, friendly, and explain it in a way you understand. Sales people are very nice and prices reasonable compare to other dealers. Sales and Service has a rating of 5
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Reynold,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership. It is alway nice to hear that our staff members are taking great care of our clients. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business. 207-299-1623

Michele R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2019 Category: Service
THe people were very nice and took my vehicle right in.
I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with the Hyundai repair services in Bangor.

Hello Michele,

I am so glad to see that you had a great experience here at our dealership. Thank you very much for completing this survey. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.             207-299-1623.

James M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fun at Quirk Hyundai
Quirk Hyundai of Bangor ie GREAT because of their excellent service.

Hello James,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business. 207-299-1623

SR
Susan R.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service
It was as I was told it will be.., I was happy and pleased with the service

Hello Susan,

I am glad to see that everything went as you were informed. Thank you very much for completing this survey and sharing your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Corinth, ME
02/10/2019 Category: Service
recall work
very satisfied
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/11/2019

Hello,

Thank you  for bringing your vehicle to our dealership so that we could help you take care of your vehicle. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations.  We do offer some Saturday appointments if this is more helpful for you to get to our dealership for services. We appreciate your time and your business.

Kenduskeag, ME
02/09/2019 Category: Service
staff is helpful and friendly
excellent service cannot ask for better!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/11/2019

Hello,

Thank you  so much for sharing your experience with us on how helpful and friendly our service staff was on your visit. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Easton, ME
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable!
The folks at Hyundai never disappoint. From the service desk to the garage workers to the sales-folk - everyone is so nice and helpful.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/08/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that our dealership staff has always been able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your time and your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623.

Deborah B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/05/2019 Category: Service
service
Everyone was courteous, my appointment was on time and I was kept informed about the work done on my vehicle.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that Kimberly kept you informed while your vehicle was being taken care of. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

AE
Ann E.
Benton, ME
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant people.. greeted with a smile..
great service..
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/05/2019

Hello Ann,

I am glad to see the our dealership staff is pleasant to deal with.  We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Kevin M.
Bar Harbor, ME
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Passenger seat Air-Bag Recall
Service was fast and simple and the loaner car worked out extremely well. When I was informed that my car was ready to be picked up too early to my going in to work there was no issue with them letting me return the loaner vehicle the next morning. This was very helpfully to me and greatly appreciated. 10/10 Would go through your establishment again.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Kevin,

I am glad to see that you and your vehicle were taken care of. Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. This survey is our service writers report card on how well they are taking care of our clients. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

BT
Benjamin T.
Bradley, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Quirk Hyundai Bangor Scott Mullins 5 Stars
Find Scott Mullins in sales, well worth it. Mark and Lynette are THE BEST in the business and Ray in service is amazing. If you haven't made this your car dealership, do it now.
Above and Beyond every single time. I will not buy from anyone else.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that our staff is taking great care of you. I will be sure to see that everyone gets a copy of this great 5 Star survey. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business. 207-299-1623

Terry B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Replacement of Odometer LCD Display
The LCD odometer display in my 2012 Elantra Touring faded such that I couldn't read the mileage, MPG estimate, average speed, etc. I had the display replaced about 2 years ago under warranty. After 2 years of the new display, it also began to fade. Unfortunately, the car is no longer under warranty. I mentioned it to the service crew when I was in for an oil change and they said they would contact Hyundai and request that a new LCD kit be installed. Hyundai asked that the service crew submit pictures of the display, so I brought it in so they could take some pictures. Within a day or two, the service staff called and said Hyundai agreed to install a kit (not replace the display again) which is supposed to fix the issue. I brought the car in and the LCD display kit was installed, at no cost to me. The service team was very professional and I was treated with respect and as a valued customer.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 02/02/2019

Hello Terry,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that our service team was able to get your vehicle taken care of at no cost to you. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

VM
Valerie M.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service
Very friendly staff, quick service. I had my grandson with me and they left him a goody bag on the front seat of the car. AWESOME!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/30/2019

Hello Valerie,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am glad to see that Chris was able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your time and your business. I hope that your grandson enjoyed the goody bag. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

SR
Susan R.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and detailed
I was happy with this service visit
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/29/2019

Hello Susan,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that Chris, from our service team was able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to forward this 5 Star survey on to Chris. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Surry, ME
01/28/2019 Category: Service
They provide the service required.
They do a good job.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/28/2019

Hello.

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey. This survey is our service writers report card on how well they are taking care of our clients. I am glad to see that Kimberly provided you with a great service visit. Please feel free to contact us if you should have any questions or if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business. 207-299-123

Jane S.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, even without an appointment
Quirk Hyundai took my car in right away when I stopped by with the service-engine light on. They checked it out, fixed the problem, and were done before the time quoted to me.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/28/2019

Hello Jane,

Thank you for completing this survey. I am very glad to see that they took you right in and took care of your vehicle. We appreciate you time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Cheryl H.
Stockton Springs, ME
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Not loving the service dept
Rude and condescending.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/23/2019

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am sorry to see that our service department was not able to meet your expectations. I will speak to the service manager about your visit. If you would like to speak with him please feel free to contact him directly. Doug Bean 207-299-1873 or dbean@quirkauto.com. We appreciate your time.

Dolores M.
Prospect, ME
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2019 Category: Service
your service department was great
great job well done thanks

dolores
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/22/2019

Hello Dolores,

Thank you very much for the great score, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Milford, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Persons delivering the service are great!...like visiting friends.
Service was fast and friendly. Only disappointment was no goodie bag waiting for me and no car wash. Oh, well, still a great place to do business!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/22/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to us. I am sorry to see that a goodie bag was not put in your vehicle when you where here. We do have some more made up now. If you would like to stop by I am sure that the service writers would be more than happy to give you one. During winter months we try not to wash cars, because they have frozen up on us and creates a bigger concern. If you would like our service manager would be more than happy to see that they wash your car for you. Please contact him directly if you would like them to wash your car. Doug Bean 207-299-1873 or dbean@quirkauto.com. We appreciate your time and your business.

EM
Elesia M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
mileage
...
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/21/2019

Hello Elesia,

Thank you for completing this survey. I am sorry to see that we were not able to meet your expectations. If you have any recommendations on how we may improve for your next visit, please feel free to contact our service manager directly, Doug Bean, dbean@quirkauto.com or 207-299-1873. We appreciate your time and your business.