Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5rating 4.857145
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PR
Paul R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Same day service
I called to make an appointment...Ray said they had a couple openings that day and asked if I wanted one.....he got me in and the service department, as always did a great job. Never been disappointed with any work they do.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/20/2018

Hello Paul,

I am so glad to see that Ray was able to get you in so quickly. Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am happy to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to stop by if there is anything that we can do for you.

Milford, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness of service people.
Satisfied with service but upset that I seem to have put a lot of $ into brakes in the last 2&1/2 years...new rear brakes 2016, fix stuck caliper 2 months ago, then, again, new brakes on the 13th. It was duggested that winter roads are, most likely, the cause. Maybe need to use different materials for brakes so they last better.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. Thank you for bringing the brake concern to our attention. We will forward this onto Hyundai. Thank you so much for your time and your business. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

AT
Althea T.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional customer service.
Your service crew at Bangor Hyundai did an excellent job of servicing my vehicle promptly.

Hello Althea,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our service team. I will be sure to pass this great survey on to the service team. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

HM
Harvey M.
routine service
Great and quick service this visit

Hello Harvey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to see that everything went well for you while you were here. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a great summer.

Merlene S.
Bingham, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and efficient!
Fast, friendly and efficient!

Hello Merlene,

It's nice to hear great things about our service team. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Have a great summer.

CL
Cindy L.
Calais, ME
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2018 Category: Service
always an excellent experience! :-)
The employees there are always friendly. My car is always serviced in a timely manner and they are always very good about explaining what needs to be done and what can wait. This is my second new car there and when it's time I'll buy a third.

Hello Cindy,

Thank you very much for your continued loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. We appreciate you choosing us to purchase and to service your cars. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

BF
Basil F.
Sedgwick, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
I have to drive an hour and a half each way for service, Three hours of my time. My time is more valuable than you value it at !
The USA needs a smaller truck.
Make Hyundai trucks so they pass USA regulations and start selling here.
Basil Friend

Hello Basil,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. This survey is very important to our dealership and our service team.  The manufacture holds our dealership to a very high standard. I am sorry to see that we were not able to meet your expectations 100%.  Any scores less than 5 on the survey suggests that there is room for improvement. I am sorry to see that you live so far away for our dealership, I can see how inconvenient that may be. If you have any recommendations on how we may improve for your next visit, please feel free to contact our service manager  directly, Doug Bean 207-299-1873 or dbean@quirkauto.com. Thank you very much for your time and your business.

BL
Beth L.
Veazie, ME
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Very quick, no hassle, no trying to up sell unnecessarily.

Hello Beth,

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. I am very glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

HH
Harold H.
Southwest Harbor, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
People
You have such good people who are happy and willing to serve you with kindness. They know what they are doing and happy to share with you.

Hello Harold,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it is nice to hear such great things about our service team. I will be sure to pass this 5 star survey on to them. Have a wonderful summer.

VC
Vivian C.
Brewer, ME
Excellent service!
Easy to schedule, very accommodating on date, professional friendly service. Chris in the service department was great, gave me accurate timely info.

Hello Vivian,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. I am very glad to see that everything we well for you while you were here. I will be sure to forward this great survey on to Chris. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

RP
Roger P.
Roque Bluffs, ME
Excellent service.

Hello Roger,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to us. We appreciate you making the long distance drive to our dealership so that we can help you maintain your vehicle. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Mount Desert, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your business and for the 5 star rating. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Eddington, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Routine Oil Change
Quirk Hyundai of Bangor did a great job getting me in and out within the hour! Great service!

Hello,

Thank you very very much for the 5 star rating, they are very important to our dealership and our service staff. I am glad to see that we got you in and out quickly. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Dalanie D.
Winterport, ME
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great first experience
Everyone was very friendly and super helpful.

Hello Dalanie,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate you choosing Quirk Hyundai to purchase and to service your new vehicle. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

China, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely service and friendly staff
Friendly sales people and service advisors. Service is always perform in a timely manner.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/11/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

AW
Alicia W.
Bar Harbor, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Amazingly
I had a few different types of parts that need to be fix, and good thing I got them done. It was worth the wait chilling out until heading back on the road. Thank you!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/11/2018

Hello Alica,

Thank you for allowing us to help you maintain your vehicle. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Michael S.
Veazie, ME
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
45 minutes to get oil change and tire rotation, very quick!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Michael,

I am glad to see that we got you in and out very quickly. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Dover Foxcroft, ME
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Doug and the guys are great.
Doug and the team are great to work with.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/07/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great score. I am glad to see that Doug and his team continue to meet your expectations. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Jeffery F.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
5 star
Was only there for an oil change but service was friendly and efficient. The mechanic, Scott was excellent!!!!!!! I can’t give you guys enough stars! Will definitely recommend to anyone!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/05/2018

Hello Jeffery,

Thank you very much for choosing Quirk Hyundai to purchase and to service your new vehicle. I am so glad to hear that everything went well for you on your 1st visit with your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business. Have a great summer.

PF
Pamela F.
Southwest Harbor, ME
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Star performance
When it comes to vehicles, I would not consider doing business with anyone but Quirk Brothers. I have been with them (Saturn and now Hyundai) for over 20 years and they have always treated me the best! They know me and my car and take care of us both.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/05/2018

Hello Pamela,

We appreciate your loyalty towards the Quirk Family over the years. I am glad to see that no matter which location of ours that you are at, that you get the great service that you deserve. Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our service team. Have a great summer.