Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

Sedgwick, ME
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Always have great service. The guys are so polite and helpful.

Candy H.
Rockport, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2019 Category: Service
good services
a good and timey experience.

EG
Edward Griffin
Always efficient and accommodating
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/14/2019

Dear Edward

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the 5 star rating. It is our goal to make sure you are completly satisfied with the service work that was completed. Your business is much appreciated. We look forward to continue your service needs on your 2012 Hyundai Genesis.

PA
Priscilla A.
Bradley, ME
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodation!
What happened to the free munchies and water with service. Just wondering
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/13/2019

Dear Priscilla

Thank you for bringing your 2019 Hyundai Kona in for its first oil change service. We appreciate your business. We do still give the goodie bags however we were out of them on the day of your service. Swing by sometime and ask for our service advisor Shawn and he will be glad to give you one. Thank you for the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

BL
Beth L.
Veazie, ME
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast, great service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/13/2019

Dear Beth

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Quirk Hyundai for your service work we appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your 2017 Hyundai Tucson in the future.

BL
Byron L.
Millinocket, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Quirk is quick
I brought my new Elantra in for it's first oil change. I was in and out in about a half hour. Plus I found a nice goody bag with snacks when I got in my car !!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/12/2019

Hello Byron,

Thank you very much for completing this survey and for the great score. I am glad to see that you got your goody bag. We appreciate your time and your business.

HH
Harold H.
Southwest Harbor, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
I am very content to have my cars taken care of at Quirk Hyundai. As usual they are very complete is all that they do and recommend. I really like the friendly service.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/11/2019

Hello Harold,

I am glad to see that our service team continues to meet your expectations. I will be sure to see that our service manager and service team get a copy of the 5 Star Survey. We appreciate your time and your business.

Carol S.
Old Town, ME
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Great personal attention and knowledgeable service people
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/08/2019

Hello Carol,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am glad to see that our service team Ray, Chris and Shawn took great care of you and your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623.

John T.
Orono, ME
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The greatest dealer in town
I have owned many vehicles over the years. This dealership is the best in the business. The Quirk family should be very proud of the employees that do such a great job at taking care of their clients. Keep up the great work.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/06/2019

Hello John,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that the employees at the Quirk Hyundai dealership is taking such good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate your time and your business. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us. 207-299-1623. I will be sure to see that the employees at the dealership get a copy of this 5 Star Survey.

Old Town, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
My experience with the individuals working at the service desk are very pleasant to work with.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership staff. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your time and your business.

Judith S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Great product! Great service!
Timely, outstanding service! Great product! Great people!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Judith,

Thank you very much for the great score. I am so glad to see that Ray, Chris and Shawn took great care of you and your vehicle while you were here. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Roberta B.
October winter prep visit
As usual prompt, helpful and respectful customer service.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Roberta,

We appreciate your time and your business. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Thomas S.
Winterport, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great as usual.
Always get you in promptly. Very courteous and efficient. Nice folks.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Thomas,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Rating. I am glad to see that our service team was prompt at getting you in and taken care of.

HG
Helen G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Best service!
The people are friendly and a pleasure to speak with
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/29/2019

Hello Helen,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your time and your business.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Fast friendly service!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/29/2019

Hello,

I am glad to see that you have found our service department fast and friendly. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. Thank you so much for your time and your business.

Bucksport, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Very nice service reps !
The service reps are extremely pleasant and explain everything very throughly.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/25/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that our service writers explained everything throughly to you. We appreciate your time and your business.

AD
Allen D.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Chris explained the options to me and pretty soon, I was on my way. The best service always!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/24/2019

Hello Allen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to see that Chris explained things before completing your repairs. We appreciate your time and you business.

SP
the service
they are a great team
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/21/2019

Hello Stephen,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our service team and our dealership. I will be sure to to pass this great survey on to our team, Chris, Ray and Shawn. Thank you for your time and your business.

Muriel H.
Hampden, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
The people
I would never by a car any where else. I have been buying cars there for 25 years.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/21/2019

Hello Muriel,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey and for sharing your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

GM
George M.
Calais, ME
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/15/2019 Category: Service
service dept.
Friendly helpful service, timely and professional technicians.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/15/2019

Hello George,

Thank you for the kind words towards our dealership and our staff. We appreciate you making such a long drive to our dealership so that we can help you take care of your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.