Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

PR
Paul R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Always prompt courteous service.....highly recommend them.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/30/2019

Hello Paul,,

I am glad to see that we continue to provide you with prompt and courteous service. Have a great holiday weekend. We appreciate your time and your business.

RD
Ralph D.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
2015 Hyundai Accent
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great people
The service is great. They keep track on what needs to be done on your car. The service is great.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/29/2019

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for taking the time to complete survey and for helping us maintain our goal of being #1 dealer in our District. We appreciate your time and your business. I am glad to see that our experienced service team was able to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful summer.

GM
Gary M.
Old Town, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
From the minute we walked on the lot, we were treated like VIPs. Sale to service, everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. So glad we decided to get a Hyundai!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/28/2019

Hello Gary,

Thank you for choosing Quirk Hyundai to purchase and to service your new vehicle. I am glad to see that you have been well taken care of from sales to service. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and efficient
I brought my car in without an appointment, and as usual they took it, got me a ride to and from work, and finished the service same day. All with a smile. It's why I have been going to Quirk Hyundai since 2003.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/27/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. We appreciate your time and your business. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. I will be sure to pass this survey on to our front desk.

Jacqueline H.
Alton, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Awareness, professional, prompt, and courteous
I am always happy with the service I receive at Hyundai. If problems arise they are eager to resolve the issue without reservation. I am extremely happy with the performance with your service manager, Ray, who is efficient, professional, always putting the customer first. He follows up as the work being done and keeping the customer informed. I have never had to have work done by Hyundai mechanics that wasn't of highest quality.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/26/2019

Hello Jacqueline,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. I will be sure to see that Ray gets a copy of this great survey. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

CP
Cynthia P.
Howland, ME
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service!!
Top notch customer service. From the sales department to the service department, they are always providing excellent service.
Thank you Hyundai of Bangor!!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/21/2019

Hello Cynthia,

Surveys can be time consuming. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our service team and our dealership. I am glad to see that you had a great experience at Quirk Hyundai. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Colby W.
Veazie, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
My salesman Al Lanham gave us the best experience possible. He got us the highest trade in price the dealership could pay, he walked us through every step of the process carefully and intently, and he follows up with us still making sure we are getting the best experience from our new car. I took my car in for its first service this week. It was fast, easy, and they left a bag of snacks in my car; it’s the small touches they really capitalize on. I have already recommended friends and family to go to Quirk Hyundai in Bangor and can’t wait to go back for future vehicles!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/21/2019

Hello Colby,

Thank  you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations from the sales department to the service department. I will be sure to pass this on to both department managers. I hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Donald B.
Bar Harbor, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/20/2019 Category: Service
No problem
I depend on the experience of the staff to always leave with a good feeling and job well done
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/20/2019

Hello Donald,

We appreciate the confidence that you have in our service team. Thank you very much for sharing. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. I hope that you are having a wonderful summer.

Unity, ME
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service at Quirk Hyundai
The service I received was excellent. I was in and out in record time with everything done to perfection.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we got you in and out quickly. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Greenville, ME
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
1234
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/19/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am glad to see that Brad was able to meet your expectations. I hope that you are having a wonderful summer.

SN
Sandra N.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Nice customer service
The people that work.here go to extreme to satisfy their customers..always satisfied...
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/14/2019

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for the kind words towards our dealership staff. I will be sure to pass this on to them. We appreciate your time and your business. I hope that you are having a great summer.

DK
David K.
Trenton, ME
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
People are polite.
Am awaiting a response from corporate headquarters.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/14/2019

Hello David,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

WY
William Y.
Dallas, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Help when needed
We were traveling home from bar harbor and our gas door would not open. We would not have been able to continue without their help. They fixed the door quicker than expected and we were on our way. Terrific service!!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/13/2019

Hello William,

I am glad to see that our service team was able to fix your vehicle and get you back on the road. I hope that you had a great visit here in Maine. Thank you for allowing us to help you with you car.

MY
Michelle Y.
Newburgh, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great
The attendant was timely and knowledgeable I asked couple questions and he answered them all
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/13/2019

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for completing this survey. I am glad to see that Chris was able to meet your expectation and answer your questions. We appreciate your time and your business.

Dover Foxcroft, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Good satisfactions
You are always able to work with the individual’s needs; all things are checked out for safety.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/12/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for allowing us to service your vehicle. I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. We appreciate you making the long drive to our dealership. Thank you for your time and your business.

08/09/2019 Category: Service
This was the first service for my new car. I have been a customer of Quirk Hyundai since 2008 and though I didnt purchase my Tucson from them i will be having all of my services done with them. At the time of payment the person took the time to explain everything that was done that day but also went over the service schedule with me to be sure I was aware of certain things that need to be serviced according to the mileage. I was very happy with the recent service.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/09/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you allowing us to service your new vehicle. I am glad to see that our service team reviewed the service schedule with you. I hope you enjoy your new car. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

EC
Edith C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Everything at Hyundai is geared for customer comfort.
Waiting area is very pleasant and usually work done in a timely manner.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/07/2019

Hello Edith,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are extremely important to our dealership and our service team. I am glad to see that you found our waiting area pleasant and that our service team was able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a great summer.

NB
Niya B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Super happy with the service, and the price was just right!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/05/2019

Hello Niya,

Thank you for completing this survey. I am glad to see that everything went well for you while you were here. Have a great summer.

Orono, ME
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Positive review
Service and courtesy are excellent
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/02/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. Have a great summer.

Robert M.
Greenbush, ME
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintainence
Fast service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/01/2019

Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am glad to see that Ray was able to supply you with fast service. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.