Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

EL
EVERETT L.
Calais, ME
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service desk.
Service at the desk was excellent as usual, service was speedy which surprised me as The service waiting room was packed. When I got in my car I noticed a couple of quarters removed from my cup holder. I know it's not much but still.....the heat controls for driver & passenger side had been changed & left at 88 degrees. Lastly my seat was adjusted farthest back & left in that position. I have never had this happen before so I was kind of surprised, I still will use the service department. Other than this appointment I've always been completely satisfied.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/06/2015

Thank you for letting us know the service deparment will be in touch soon to discuss this further.

James K.
Brownville, ME
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Personnel
Friendly & caring personnel - sales & service. Plus they have reasonable prices.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you James!  We are happy to hear that you feel this way.

PL
PATRICIA L.
Eddington, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2014 Category: Service
friendly, courteous staff, waiting area
The staff was more than helpful since this was my first time here. I was shown around with great care to not only one waiting area but two! And I was extremely impressed with the coffee/tea service while waiting...you actually had choices! Not just reg/decaf coffee but tea choices...even GREEN TEA! Made my day! The gentleman was even cleaning up after himself! Extremely well cared for area! Everything was well kept! Very kind people...very impressed! Quick service on the car as well.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/24/2014

Thank you very much Patricia!  We are very happy to hear that you felt this way about your visit!

RUSSELL B.
Brewer, ME
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Exceed Expectations
I love my dealership, they are fast, reliable, fair and this past service check left a bag of goodies on the passenger seat! Quirk Hyundai you exceeded my expectations, you have a loyal customer for service and sales! I already own two Hyundai's!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/15/2014

LR
Laurel R.
Hermon, ME
2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
12/03/2014 Category: Service
your the best
Very very please to see your saleperson of the month took time and counted DARREN NASON was best sales 50 TIMES in 7 years what a tribibute to your company..We are very pleased with your service department. They treat us like 1st class people.. thank doug bean and his go getem class team.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/03/2014

Laurel,

On behalf of everyone here at Quirk Hyundai we would like to extend a sincere thank you.  It's so nice to hear that you are pleased with all our departments here!

Winterport, ME
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2014 Category: Service
THEY ARE THE BEST
over the years I have had many cars serviced at different places. quirk Hyundai is the best that I have ever been at. they really know how to take care of there customers. I will never go anywhere else.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you very much for your kind words we appreciate it VERY much!

BETTY H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2014 Category: Service
they have a friendly attitude
they have always treated me , like I'm someone special. they are very courteous .
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/21/2014

We appreciate your continued business and thank you for taking the time to share this we all enjoy hearing things like this :)

KC
KENNETH C.
Otis, ME
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Service representative excellent
Service rep and the technicians are very responsive to your needs. Work was done in a adequate time and done correctly. Everyone is extremely polite and professional.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/20/2014

Thank you Kenneth we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know this.

2014 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2014 Category: Service
The employees at Quirk Hyundai are all so accommodating and pleasant. When I first bought a car there they never pressured me in any way and now that I go back to them for service they're still fantastic. I would most definitely recommend this dealership.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/19/2014

What great feedback we truly appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Thank you very much

Washburn, ME
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
11/11/2014 Category: Service

Thank you!

JOHN T.
11/11/2014 Category: Service
they explained everything step by step on what was going to take place while at the dealership
the service department is the best service department that i have every delt with or the years. keep up the great work.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/11/2014

Fantastic!  This is so great to hear we all appreciate it very much thank you.

TW
THOMAS W.
Ellsworth, ME
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2014 Category: Service
Courtesy, friendliness, timeliness
A great place to get service.

Thank you very much!

KD
KATHLEEN D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2014 Category: Service
I was greeted with a smile, my vehicle was serviced promptly and it was in and out.
The maintenance staff was friendly and helpful. They explained what was being done and the charges.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/10/2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this.  We are very pleased to hear this great feed back!

KC
KENNETH C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Excellent response to my needs. Ray Knotts was very helpful with all services required.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/07/2014

We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

New Limerick, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2014 Category: Service
friendly and professional
Nice facility and great employees.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/25/2014

Thank you very much for your kind words and business!

CR
CRAIG R.
Swanville, ME
10/22/2014 Category: Service
reliable, trustworthy
best dealership I have dealt with
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/22/2014

RONALD G.
Old Town, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2014 Category: Service
These Guys Rock!
I've been a customer of Quirk Hyundai of Bangor for 11 years and have never had a bad experience. Both sales and service have always been friendly, courteous, professional, and fair... overall a great experience.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/20/2014

Thank you Ronald!  11 Years WOW we are so happy to hear that we have been able to provide great service over these many years.  Thank you for your continued business.

SHELLY M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2014 Category: Service
friendly service
All employees were friendly and willing to make the service experience positive.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/20/2014

Thank you Shelly we are very happy to hear that you feel this way!

GM
GEORGE M.
Calais, ME
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Great people and service
Great people that do their best accommodate you and provide excellent service.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/16/2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know this we truly appreciate your kind words!

GB
GARY B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2014 Category: Service
Top notch staff
The crew knows how to take care of customers.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 10/13/2014

Thank you we really appreciate hearing this. Thank you for your business!