SHARON W.
10/27/2020
Trustworthy!
I do not have to worry when I take my car into R&L. I know that they will do only the work that needs to be done - that they will not try to rip me off by performing (or telling me I need) unnecessary work. As a female, I used to feel as if many repair shops tried to take advantage of me. I know a thing or two about cars so I know when someone is trying to take advantage. Service here is very friendly and reasonable. And the most important thing - I know I can trust them to do the right thing!

WA
WILSON A.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2020
Best in Town
Always taken great care of me and my vehicles. Won’t go anywhere else.

SCOTT B.
10/20/2020
Excellent service as always!!!

JoAnn F.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
JoAnn said she has been going there for many years . The service is spectacular, they are always great, have good prices and a great sense of humor.

10/09/2020
Highly recommend
Best and most reliable mechanic in town

MARY ANN R.
10/09/2020
Excellent mechanic!!
I would recommend R&L to anyone. Russ and his crew are knowledgable,friendly and go above and beyond to ensure that your vehicle is in tip top shape. Russ is as honest as they come. I would never go to anyone else.

JOHN L.
10/06/2020
Great customer service. Timely repair.
R&L has a wonderful staff who’s very knowledgeable. Have been a customer for many years. Won’t go anywhere else.

JASON S.
Dodge Magnum
09/29/2020
Best garage in the Pocono’s.
Honest mechanics that do excellent work at reasonable prices. Have been a customer for decades. Recommend to everybody.

MN

AL
AARON L.
GMC Canyon
09/22/2020
R&L is awesome they always do a great job, thank u

JU
JANINE U.
Bangor, PA
09/18/2020
Fantastic Service!!!
took my car there for the first time for just an oil change. They were so nice! He even mentioned that my car was going to need inspection soon (I had completely forgot) he said he looked it over and it was ready to go! A big thank you!! So now when I go to get it inspected I will not let them play games on me.

JOSE M.
09/17/2020
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Only place I'll use in my area.

VP
VALERIE P.
09/15/2020
Better than professional.
This was my first experience with R & L Automotive. Besides doing a great job on the repairs, they went the extra mile in printing out the PDFs we needed for state inspection. They even filled my window washer fluid! I knew the repairs would be expensive, but their price was a pleasant surprise. I will definitely use this company again.

MICHAEL S.
09/14/2020
We can always rely on great service
We have been going here for years and won't change now.