AN
ANTHONY N.
07/26/2020
Quality work
Brakes fixed when promised. Did work for reasonable price. Quality workmanship.

Ryk S.
Canadensis, PA
Ford E-450 Super Duty
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke to Ryk's spouse. She said the staff is great.

GMC Canyon
07/21/2020
Great people who work with you on making appointm ents
The great mechanics are great work is always done in a timely manner

RICH W.
07/20/2020
Smart knowledgeable and courteous
They try to be as quick as possible

SONYA C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/17/2020
Super Job
My PT Cruisers, a 2005 Woody and my 2007 convertible love coming for visits to R & L. They like the loving care and good fixes that they get. I appreciate that they keep my “oldies but goodies” running well. We take Arabella to Florida several times a year and she does well. Great work, great care, great guys!!!!!

PV
PETER V.
07/16/2020
Best shop around!
Russ and the guys at R&L are the best on the business. I've been to multiple shops in the area and these guys are by far superior. They're honest and get the work done the right away. I've been going to him for several years now. My wife and her family have been going to them for at least 10 years. If you're looking for stuff to get done right R&L is the shop for you

JOHN P.
Shawnee On Delaware, PA
07/15/2020
Best shop around
I have been coming here for over 15 years and have never had a problem. They do great work (and never more than what is needed) at a reasonable price and are real friendly.

Rick H.
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Rick said he had a good experience, they were good.

Subaru Impreza Wagon
07/14/2020
Always a great experience.
Russ always takes care of us. Its a great garage that isn’t going to screw you.

MI
Marcia I.
Nissan Sentra
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Marcia said Russell, the owner is fantastic. He is a compassionate and kind man.

DANIEL S.
07/10/2020
Great Shop
Excellent work at a fair price. Always provides an honest assessment of what is needed for repair.

HW
HERBERT W.
07/07/2020
Work is professional and of high quality.

SCOTT B.
Buick Enclave
07/03/2020
excellent work

DO
DONNA O.
07/02/2020
I have been going to R & L motors for years and have recommended them to my friends. Russell is an honest and dependable mechanic. I take my cars to him all the time. I can depend on Russell to fix my cars and I won’t go to any other mechanic - he is my “go to guy”!

STEVEN M.
06/27/2020
They do quality work and it's always a pleasure doing business with Russ
They always fix my vehicles right the first time Russ is very fair with his prices I would definitely recommend them to anyone