FR
Francis R.
Marshalls Creek, PA
Volvo S60
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Francis said the service was good.

DF
Deborah F.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said they did an excellent job and she was thrilled with the excellent attention and service of her vehicle. They took great care.

JOHN P.
Shawnee On Delaware, PA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/22/2019
Simply the best
They always take care of what needs to be done and nothing more. And they are super nice!

Keith S.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Keith said he is always satisfied with the service provided by this business.

PA
PATTI A.
Stroudsburg, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/21/2019
Service for My Jetta
I have been going to R&L for over 20 years. My service there has been exceptional and reasonably priced. The personnel there has always treated me with courtesy.

PC
PAUL C.
07/21/2019
Outstanding Service
As I expected, R&L provided exceptional customer service, My Rav 4 was promptly taken in at appointment time and given the expert service which I come to expect from R&L, Top quality dependable service, thank you!

MARTHA R.
Kia Sportage
07/19/2019
They accommodate you with scheduling. My car is always serviced at the appointed time. I never feel uncomfortable in the waiting room, they are respectful and kind. They are honest with what is needed and honest with the rates.

Ronald S.
Analomink, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said the business's employees knew their stuff.

BJ
Bruce J.
Stroudsburg, PA
07/09/2019
Top Notch Service
There breadth of knowledge, covering many different manufacturers is truly amazing. They have performed quality service on my Porsche, Honda, Toyota and in the past on my Pontiac and Ford. Their pricing is very fair. I needed rear axle"s on my Porsche Boxster. The Porsche dealer quoted me $2,500 for the job. R & L completed the work for $600. Great guy's fun to deal with.

SCOTT B.
06/30/2019
Always a pleasure to have my vehicle worked on here
Excellent staff!

JOHN P.
Shawnee On Delaware, PA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/07/2019
Great guys, great work
They are friendly and accommodating and do excellent work. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

PS
Patrick S.
Saylorsburg, PA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said they were good.

TC
Thomas C.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff is great. They do expert work.

PC
PAUL C.
05/29/2019
Great Automotive Service
As always arrived at my appointment at 830 my rav4 was immediately taken in and completed oil change and tire rotation. Great customer service

ANTHONY M.
Brodheadsville, PA
05/29/2019
Quality & Very Helpful
We had been recommended to Russ's garage by a close friend and he is now the only place I will trust with my vehicles with. Being deployed overseas, it's a stress to have work done and that you know your family will be taken care of in your absence. With Russ, I don't have that concern, thanks Russ, from me and my family.