MK
MARK K.
Bartonsville, PA
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2019
The owner is very helpful and does a great job
Took my car to be inspected. Car was taken in at the correct appointment time. Was checked and when done owner discussed with me what he had done and what he had found and offered suggestions on how to proceed. Was very satisfied with his service. I send all of my children there now with there car repair problems.

Chad S.
Canadensis, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he's going to take it back in because he doesn't thinks his dash board was hooked back up correctly. He also said the work was done quickly and everyone was nice.

PC
PAUL C.
02/08/2019
Exceptional Customer Service
I brought my wife's 2014 Rav 4 in for an oil change and tire rotation. R & L as expected provided speedy and quality service. I am a loyal customer and will continue to be.

DIANE B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/02/2019
Honest
Thank you for always taking care of my mothers car for her. Great work, honest and good quality of work.

SCOTT B.
01/29/2019
Excellent as always! Thank you Russ for all of your help!

AL
AARON L.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/26/2019
Mechanics you can trust
They always do a great job, my family has been taking their cars there for a while and I needed a new mechanic to take care of my vehicles they never break or mess anything up, the pricing is accurate and I trust them (unlike some other people around here ..P)

WR
WILLIAM R.
Dodge Magnum
01/26/2019
Very reliable service
The guys took excellent care of my car and did a great job on it. I would highly recommend R&L to anyone who asked me for a good mechanic.

Charles M.
Suzuki Reno
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said they are honest and fair. They charged her what they originally quoted to her.

Jason M.
Scotrun, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he never had any issues with the service the business provides. They have always been good to him.

RALPH B.
01/21/2019
my appointment time is kept , no waiting
Everyone that works there is friendly , all work is done in a professional manner . What I like most is if I have a 9:00 appointment I am not kept waiting.

KENNETH M.
Long Pond, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/26/2018
Always the best service!
Just had another great visit to R & L Automotive. Top notch service from a garage you can trust.

Michael L.
Chevrolet HHR
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with MaryAnn. She said they are always wonderful and she will always use them.

Santiago S.
Henryville, PA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Santiago said this business is trustworthy and reliable and he has used them for years, it is always good work.

KD
Kenneth D.
GMC Acadia
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the employees provided personalized service.

KENNETH M.
Long Pond, PA
Dodge Durango
12/19/2018
A Garage You Can Trust
Once again I am overly pleased with the service at R & L Automotive. They stand behind their work and go above and beyond in satisfying their customers. I don't live in the area, but it is always worth the drive to R & L for all of my vehicles and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best service .