PP
Pat P.
05/29/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra. She said she has always been happy with the service. She will continue going to this business.

Steve H.
05/29/2012 Category: Service
Steve said his service was good.

PW
Peggy W.
05/29/2012 Category: Service
Peggy said she had good service at this facility. She also said they are good people.

CN
Chris N.
05/29/2012 Category: Service
Chris said the representatives did the work he requested and he was happy with their workmanship. They did a good job.

Donald L.
Shepherdsville, KY
05/29/2012 Category: Service
Donald said he was totally satisfied. They are nice people, accommodating, and always get him in when he needs. They are fair with their prices. It was an all around great experience.

MICHEAL S.
05/28/2012
Timing belt changed
Had Timing belt replaced and everything went very well. This is the only place I take my truck to. Which has over 161,000 miles on it. Will recommend to everyone and have.

Mary H.
05/26/2012 Category: Service
Mary said they give her good service and she has been with them for about 15 years.

KN
KELLY N.
Service & Maintenance
Always able to get to repairs quickly. Thorough assessments & anticipates what car may need next considering condition & milage.

JOHN B.
R&W are the best!
Every time I have taken my vehicles to R&W for service, they have always provided me with the best and most affordable service available. Scott, Karen, and the automotive mechanics have always treated me with respect, kindness, and understanding. They run R&W with integrity and honesty.

Just recently I was on a trip to St. Louis, and disaster struck. Our vehicle broke down (alternator). At the time I did not want to leave my vehicle with some strange sesrvce shop in another state. My first call was to R&W. Scott did not hesitate a second to help us, and went above and beyond in contacting a wrecker service that responded immediately, and towed our car back to Louisville (from Corydon, In.).

Then R&W went the extra mile to provide us with a ride from their shop back to our home to pick up another car. We were able to continue our trip with just a short delay.

And that isn't even the best part. When we returned back from our trip, Scott and his team had already made the agreed upon repairs. But another amazing thing about his team, is that based on a comment I made in regards to my son hearing a squeak in the car. I wasn't really sure what it was, so Scott said that he will look the vehicle over and see if anything else is wrong with it. Sure enough, the brakes were worn out completely. R&W had just performed a brake job on our vehicle 13,000 miles ago, and they should not have worn out that quickly. Scott and his team replaced everything on the brakes. New pads, rotors, etc, etc. NO CHARGE! He contacted the part suppliers to handle the defective parts.

Thanks R&W for being a first class, honest, and caring service provider! You will always have our business.
John Brockie

CAROL H.
Awesome service
Excellent service, always. I never feel like I'm being ripped off or told that I need service that I do not, and being a single woman this is especially important to me. I recommend R & W to everyone I meet!