Britain S.
GMC Terrain
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Britain said they went above and beyond to solve his problem and they were honest.

Charles B.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Charles said this business always takes care of him and makes sure his vehicle is worked on properly.

CRAIG S.
12/30/2019
If you want your vehicle fixed correctly by honest and upfront service then I recommend R&W.

GL
Greg L.
GMC Acadia
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Greg said they are excellent and the price was good. It was fair. He stated he likes that they are a hometown business and he feels they took more time with him as a consumer than just as a number. He appreciates the good job. This was his first time, and if they do other services like they did his oil change, then he would recommend them.

Matt W.
Kia Optima
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Matt said this business has quick service. The job was done right and that's what matters to him.

TC
TOM C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/17/2019
The service and friendly owners and employees.
They always do an excellent job. Very satisfied with the service we receive.

SP
Susan P.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the mechanic at this business was easy to work with and explained everything. He didn't try and sell her anything she didn't need. He worked with her on a payment plan and she stated she thought that was very nice. She looks forward to doing business there again when her vehicle is ready for an oil change.

JOE B.
Ford Flex
12/12/2019
Water Pump Replacement
Originally took my car to Collins Ford for a recall and mentioned to them that my heat in the car was not working. They repaired the recall and said the water pump was leaking through the weep hole and that the water pump need to be replaced. They quoted me $2478.00 for the complete repair. I declined and took the care to R&W. So far I'm extremely happy with the repair and the price. R&W saved me almost $600.00. My one comment would be that R&W had my car for 9 days, were Collins Ford said I'd have the car within 2 days of approving work to be done. I would also note the steering wheel was greasy and very dirty when I drove the car home. The grease and dirty is not a big deal and I easily cleaned when I got home. I will also note, I'm very picky about my car ALWAYS being clean. I very happy with the end result and the cost of my car repair. Thank you Scott and staff.

TQ
Tahnee Q.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Tahnee said the business provided good service and they did good work.

GW
Gary W.
12/05/2019
Gary W. Louisville Nissan Altama
Had taken my car to 3 different places for brakes grabbing 1st place could not find what was wrong 2nd and 3rd places thought they fixed it but did not. Took it to R & W and they found the problem and took care of it at a good price. Could have saved myself a lot of trouble and time very friendly owner and staff can't go wrong.

CHERYL H.
11/26/2019
Quality Customer Service
I have been a customer of R&W for some time now. With the 3 vehicles that we have taken to Scott, him and his crew have only given top notch attention to my issues and handling it with the best in customer service. I use to take my vehicles to the dealership and found that their main focus was meeting a quota and get them in and get them out! This is not the case with R&W. I have had my 2003 Honda Civic in Scotts shop for over two weeks( major repair) but there was always communication from Scott or Kim as far as the progress. R&W is a great company but most importantly, they're great people. Thanks to you all at R&W.

HH
Hallie H.
Jeep Compass
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Hallie said the staff answered all her questions.

GM
Gayle M.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Gayle said they were excellent.

DORTHY S.
11/10/2019
Best Ever
This ios the place. You take you car in for service and that is just what you get and more. They take care of my car as if it was their own. Thanks Scott.

Julie R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the employees were really friendly, they updated her frequently and took care of the vehicle and got it back to her quickly.