JOE B.
Ford Flex
12/12/2019
Water Pump Replacement
Originally took my car to Collins Ford for a recall and mentioned to them that my heat in the car was not working. They repaired the recall and said the water pump was leaking through the weep hole and that the water pump need to be replaced. They quoted me $2478.00 for the complete repair. I declined and took the care to R&W. So far I'm extremely happy with the repair and the price. R&W saved me almost $600.00. My one comment would be that R&W had my car for 9 days, were Collins Ford said I'd have the car within 2 days of approving work to be done. I would also note the steering wheel was greasy and very dirty when I drove the car home. The grease and dirty is not a big deal and I easily cleaned when I got home. I will also note, I'm very picky about my car ALWAYS being clean. I very happy with the end result and the cost of my car repair. Thank you Scott and staff.

TQ
Tahnee Q.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Tahnee said the business provided good service and they did good work.

CHERYL H.
11/26/2019
Quality Customer Service
I have been a customer of R&W for some time now. With the 3 vehicles that we have taken to Scott, him and his crew have only given top notch attention to my issues and handling it with the best in customer service. I use to take my vehicles to the dealership and found that their main focus was meeting a quota and get them in and get them out! This is not the case with R&W. I have had my 2003 Honda Civic in Scotts shop for over two weeks( major repair) but there was always communication from Scott or Kim as far as the progress. R&W is a great company but most importantly, they're great people. Thanks to you all at R&W.

HH
Hallie H.
Jeep Compass
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Hallie said the staff answered all her questions.

GM
Gayle M.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Gayle said they were excellent.

DORTHY S.
11/10/2019
Best Ever
This ios the place. You take you car in for service and that is just what you get and more. They take care of my car as if it was their own. Thanks Scott.

Julie R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the employees were really friendly, they updated her frequently and took care of the vehicle and got it back to her quickly.

LW
LESTER W.
GMC Acadia
10/24/2019
Scott has a great facility with great machanics
I recommend R & W as Scott always has done our work with no issues.

EJ
Ed J.
Nissan Murano
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Ed said they did the job correctly and did it quickly and efficiently as well.

Chris W.
Ford Edge
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he has used them several times now. They do a good job and complete what needs to be done on the vehicle.

10/08/2019
Great job, again👍🏼
R&W has been my car repair of choice for many years. Always work with my schedule, tell me what needs to be done before starting & tell when something DOESN’T need to be done. Appreciate their skills & honesty!!

SL
Samantha L.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Samantha said the business was really friendly and helpful.

MARY ANNE M.
10/05/2019
R&W Automotive always give good service. Greg was so helpful yesterday, and I really appreciate his help. Thank you, Greg!
Good people work at R&W. They are always helpful and dependable.

PD
Pauline D.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Pauline said this business is always honest.

Ron R.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend this business for service.

CL
CATHY L.
09/24/2019
Great and knowledgeable staff
I have been going to R & W for years. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. They know what they are doing and they are very friendly.

SCOTT M.
Hyundai Tiburon
09/19/2019
Excellent, Courteous and Reasonably Priced Service
No matter if the service my car needs is large or small the people at R & W are always courteous and the work is top quality. They always go above and beyond what is expected to make sure no other problems are about to pop up. They are also very reasonably priced.

Maggie L.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Maggie said that the service was good, the staff was personable, and the vehicle is running real good right now.

HP
HENRY P.
09/11/2019
Excellent - above expected service at all levels.
Thank you!
Sandy

JOHN M.
Taylorsville, KY
Ford Edge
08/21/2019
The Best!
R and W is the best! We have trusted them with all our cars forever!