Red Lion, PA
Porsche Cayman
12/07/2019
There are people who say they know what they are doing and don`t and then you have these guys who say they know what they are doing and really do.
Outside the Porsche dealership(which cost an arm and a leg), these guys are half the price and fast.Would recommend them to any Porsche customer.

RT
Rico T.
Volkswagen Passat
12/06/2019
Friendly and informative
Very Friendly And informative.
They spent the time to explain what needed to be done and why the vehicle was going what it was doing.

Middle River, MD
Audi S5
11/20/2019
Reliable
It’s nice to have a reliable shop to go to. They tell me what needs to be replaced and what needs to be watched. They don’t sell you on everything. They care about their customers and they excel in communication.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
11/18/2019
Great Shop
RAI MOTORSPORTS is a great shop. There was no heat in the car. They found the problem and fixed it for the most reasonable price and saved me money.I like the fact that they analyzed the problem and discussed the best way to fix it. Basically they are replacing and fixing what the Dealership did wrong.

11/14/2019
I will continue to recommend RAI Motorsports to anyone needing auto service

Ellicott City, MD
11/13/2019
Setting up an appointment
Setting an appointment is done with ease and receiving a quote before the service is done makes process managable

Ellicott City, MD
11/12/2019
Great Service, Fair Pricing and Welcoming Atmosphere
I had my vehicle worked on tt RAI and the service was great.

I have referred several customers including my son and for all the outcomes have been outstanding

Darla M.
Volkswagen GTI
11/04/2019
Great experience
I googled a place to repair VW and found Rai Motors. A gentleman by the name of Ray answered when I called. He was very personable and pleasant. Once I explained the issue with my son's car he took time to patiently explain what we needed and the estimated cost. He even took the time to explain to my son whom is away at college. Once we took the vehicle in the parts were waiting and ready and the turn around time was phenomenal. Very impressed with the service we received and we will be regar customers for the 5 vehicles we own. Highly recommended.

Rob S.
Raleigh, NC
10/26/2019
Thorough, knowledgeable, trustworthy
I've been going to RAI for a few years now, first with a 2006 Audi, now with a 2011 BMW. The service is excellent and I recommend the place highly.

KC
Kevin C.
Temple Hills, MD
10/16/2019
Great Shop
The Techs at very knowledgeable The price is fair and they do excellent service on your car

Diane B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2019
Their knowledge and explanation.
Communication and the service were quick.

TL
Timothy L.
Porsche Boxster
10/08/2019
Boxster 987.2 Clutch Replacement
Ray and his guys did a super job replacing the clutch on my 2010 Boxster including keeping me informed of progress along the way. There were no surprises between the estimate and the bill and the work was accomplished perfectly.

John B.
Sparrows Point, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/02/2019
VW exhaust
I can a car inspected, it needed some exhaust work. Great service.

David Jr P.
Nissan Maxima
09/27/2019
Great
Great place with exceptional service

KN
Kevin N.
Essex, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
09/08/2019
Fast, efficient, & excellent customer service
The Staff are very customer friendly people. They cater to you in a very efficient manner, with astounding results by the time you receive your vehicle back.

Dion B.
Porsche Cayenne
09/07/2019
Effecient! No need to go anywhere else.
Very knowledgeable. Explained all options. Did what they said they'd do! Two big jobs with reasonable pricing. Never feel like I'm being robbed.

GK
Godlive K.
08/31/2019
So professional, honest
Worth the time and money

LC
Larry C.
Baltimore, MD
08/28/2019
Fine Shop
An easy to work with and a very forthright organization. Every repair they have ever performed they got right the first time. Very knowledgeable and they are concerned with preserving my investment in my vehicles.

TR
Teresa R.
07/23/2019
Fast service & awesome customer service
Ray took excellent care of my vehicle and most importantly he took the time to explain to me what work needed to be performed on my car. As a female, I didnt feel taken advantage of. He wasn't rude or impatient with me when I need clarity or didnt understand shop talk. Before I even my car towed their, he was always professional. I called the dealership before I came to RAI and I am glad now that I brought my car here.

FY
Frank Y.
Volkswagen
07/18/2019
Customer Service
You guys did a great job. Will refer all VW's to you - So much better than the dealerships - -Frank