FD
Fredrick D.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
01/27/2016 Category: Service
Fredrick said this business did a great job.

AI
Andrew I.
Saab 9-3
01/23/2016 Category: Service
Andrew said this business provided good service and the price was as quoted.

Derek M.
Abingdon, MD
Volkswagen GTI
01/17/2016 Category: Service
Derek said they are very helpful, thoughtful and very experienced.

ST
Sherry T.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
MINI Cooper
01/15/2016
Excellent diagnostic communication help from Dave
We were very pleased with how Dave treated us and helped us through a very difficult time. He kept us informed and contacted us before doing work we did not expect to need done. We were traveling up north to visit family for the holidays when our car overheated suddenly with know warning! We paid $120.00 to Orlando Mini to have car looked over before trip so we were a bit surprised! We were in a jam and Dave really came through to get us a rent a car and started working on the car right away while we visited family in NJ. I would love to continue to use your services however, we live in Florida. Steve, I think name of mechanic, was also very nice and thorough. Everyone seemed to really care and have concern for the car and our situation. Even though this was a large expense we did not need or expect before the holiday at least I felt good about leaving our car in a strange place and feel very lucky that we somehow ended up at your shop. I might add we had a flat in Virginia & the shop just down from you did repairs as well so this was our 3rd stop or breakdown if you will! Anyway to date the car has been running fine and I appreciate the honest care. I probably won''t use the nice offers you sent because we will not be up again by February. However, we will be back & forth through the years to visit our daughter in University in NJ and will probably stop in to have it checked from time to time! So many thanks to you all!! Scott & Sherry Tillotson

Jim K.
Hanover, MD
Volkswagen Golf
12/30/2015
Excellent Service and Results
I have a 2016 VW Golf R and Dave and crew were recommended to me by my R Tech at my local VW shop. While I wish Dave and his business was in a nicer location, it was the work he did and the knowledge he passed on that was worth the time and money. I received a United Stage 3 Red ECU Flash which gave me roughly a 100hp boost and similar torque improvement. Will dyno my car in near future to see exact gains. My car runs much better, gas mileage improved IF I don't stomp on it. If you do put your foot on the pedal, the throttle response is immediate, no turbo lag and you'really flying. I don't plan on the downpipe which is the last thing prior to a meth install or other mods. This was more than sufficient. Dave and his folks have a new friend and customer. Jim K.

WS
Wendy S.
Mercedes-Benz E550
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Wendy said the gentleman who worked on her vehicle at this business does a very, very good job. He kept her well informed, and he was able to get the pricing of the service and parts needed to a much cheaper price.

HR
Hasan R.
Catonsville, MD
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Hasan said this business put in a good level of work and the work was done in a timely fashion.

JY
James Y.
BMW 330Ci
12/09/2015
5 star staff go beyond expectations!

AW
Austin W.
11/30/2015
Excellent price, top notch service
Although this place is a little hard to find, RAI Motorsport did a fantastic job repairing some issues with my 2002 Audi A4. They not only offered to do a complete inspection without charging me unless I decided to move forward with the repairs, they also beat the price the dealer in Hunt Valley was going to charge, by about half. Not only that, but they even offered to replace a couple bulbs that were out, free of charge. I will definitely be coming back and would recommend RAI to anyone with a European car, or really any vehicle.

Delmarvo H.
Audi S8
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Delmarvo said his overall experience was great. They were open, honest, and kept him informed.

BT
Brian T.
11/24/2015
Great service once again
Came in to get the rear coolant flange replaced, as it sounded pretty daunting.

The only issue I had on this visit is that the job was quoted for 2.5 hours (which is what the book says), but in reality, took more than 4 to tackle (I arrived at ~10:20; left shortly after 3pm). Normally this is not an issue, but I was scheduled for a swing shift, and this caused me to be late for work. Thankfully my work is understanding. Ray later told me that had he had known, he would have rescheduled me for a different time.

However, for the price and quality of work, I cannot complain. I've never left RAI worrying that whatever I came in for was going to fail. The peace of mind is nice.

Miguel C.
Volkswagen R32
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Miguel said the business provides good service, but he felt like he was overcharged to have his brake pads replaced.

CJ
Chip J.
Volkswagen Golf R
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Chip said this business provided excellent service and he is very satisfied. This business is very clean and organized. The employees are very knowledgeable and he already recommends them to his friends.
Dave G., Project Manager from R A I Motorsport responded on 01/05/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our business and we are glad that we were able to provide you with excellent service

AI
Amy I.
Middle River, MD
Volkswagen Jetta
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Amy said the business provided great service and the staff was very friendly.

Joseph K.
Columbia, MD
Volkswagen Eos
10/28/2015
A little TLC for an 08 EOS
RAI did a through Tech inspection on this car and discovered problems from the car that wasn't maintained to well! all the major problems were addressed and fixed in a timely fashion! The car is performing 100% better then when it came into the garage! Thanks to everyone at RAI! Great job!

RL
Robert L.
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Robert said they were very knowledgeable about his vehicle. They gave him a lot of insight and provided him a lot of options.

Dominic C.
Parkville, MD
10/24/2015
Went above and beyond
I came in for an oil change and got so much more. Ray ensured that they only use the best products and that my vehicle would be checked from top to bottom. They did check the vehicle and provided me details about everything that i needed to know about my car. I will definitely be using RAI from now on.

Joe F.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Joe said this business was efficient, honest and quick.

Sherry H.
Middle River, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/17/2015
Friendly knowledgeable staff
Second time I've been and both times have been pleasant. The oil change was more then I would pay again, but the staff and service was great!

Ben H.
North East, MD
Audi S4
10/15/2015
Good guys!
Squeezed me in for an emergency repair with no notice or appointment ahead of time. Also provided a very thorough 'once-over' of the rest of the car to check for anything else that needs attention.