Melvin W.
Volkswagen CC
07/28/2015
Friendly
Dave is who worked with he was friendly and knows bout the product he is selling off to people. I'm pretty sure all the guys does, he took the time explain the different things they found wrong with my car

Christopher S.
Rosedale, MD
BMW 540i
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Christopher said the knowledge of the employees was great. They were respectful and listened to what he had to say. He appreciates the pricing and was happy to find a mechanic he could trust.

Samuel M.
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Samuel said Ray is great at the business. He is up front about what is needed. He is very thorough and prioritizes what services are needed.

CL
Carlos L.
Perry Hall, MD
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Carlos said he got a brand new clutch installed. As he was getting his vehicle back, he told the business the clutch felt was bad. He stated Ray also felt the issues. It was determined that there was a manufacturing defect in the clutch. The manufacturer told him they would replace the clutch free of charge, but the business wanted to charge him another $900 for labor. He stated he felt like it was not his fault that the clutch was bad and should not have to pay for the replacement labor. This business does good work.
Ray I. from R A I Motorsport responded on 07/25/2015

I am very sorry about this situation. Unfortunately when it comes to aftermarket performance or racing parts we can not offer any warranty. The price for the clutch replacement was 600 not 900. I also offered to further discount the job based on the true time spent in the job. Again I am very sorry and I am still willing to work with you on resolution. Thanks.

RAI Motorsport

TT
Tim T.
Volkswagen Golf
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Tim said everything was really good, timely and the end product was good. Overall, it was a good experience.

Robert B.
Catonsville, MD
07/19/2015
Owner of a Audi a4.
They repair High Performance Cars which is what I'm use too when I need service. I will continue having my Audi Serviced here. I just wish a Canteen Lunch Truck would stop by. lol

Sherry H.
Middle River, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/12/2015
Friendly, knowledgeable staff!
I love this shop! It is so hard to find someone who knows what they are doing when working on my Beetle, they are true specialist!

Robert H.
Pasadena, MD
Volkswagen GTI
07/10/2015
Robert Hooper Review for 2015 VW GTI
Office Manager was very knowledgeable and very helpful in selecting the right performance options for my car. Service was provided in a quick and expedient manner at a fair price.

Matt H.
Mount Joy, PA
Audi TT
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Matt said this business stayed open late for him and he really appreciated that.

BT
Brittany T.
Rosedale, MD
Lexus ES 350
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Brittany said the business always takes care of everything she needs. There are never any problems.

Jessica R.
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Jessica said this business provided great service. They were friendly, honest and the service was done in a timely manner.

Marion H.
Sparrows Point, MD
BMW Z4
06/27/2015
Dave was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable and helpful.
I would surprise at the location but once I found it, the service was excellent. Staff was pleasant and made me feel comfortable that they knew what they were doing. The cost was also reasonable and the work was completed in a timely manner.

BT
Brian T.
06/26/2015
Once again
Once again, I've been taken care of by RAI. I've been going here on and off again for 3+ years, and not once have they done wrong by me.

I needed some work done because of a noise leftover from a rather nasty pothole hit I sustained, and my efforts had resulted in my beginning to pull my hair out (I had changed control arms, axle, and swapped on an old hub). I had them swap the hub (new bearing), and mount the tires on new wheels in an effort to eliminate the issue. Result--damaged tire. When getting the tires in, they had them all mounted when I arrived to pick it up.

I also had them do an oil change because they had found a leaking o-ring on the filter housing, in addition to transmission fluid change, and I added fuel filter at the last minute. Dave was good about letting me know all the updates with the car, and they even accepted a coupon that just arrived in my inbox.

When I got the car, the transmission shifted a bit funny. Ray drove it and we diagnosed that I needed a software update to the transmission, which only the dealer can do. This is due to me accidentally picking up fluid that was newer than what was in there.

He did tell me to keep an eye on it. After letting him know what was up, he suggested I get the fluid changed out with one that is compatible to the older transmission software. I'm currently setup to get my software updated, but if it doesn't work out, I know I'll be driving myself right back to RAI.

Jason H.
Volkswagen Scirocco
06/24/2015 Category: Service
Jason said they fixed the problem and the price was reasonable.

GM
Giullia M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/15/2015
Very knowledgeable
Knowlegable techs know what they are doing and get the job done right

Josh S.
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Josh said the employees were personable at the business and he would use them again.

Michael P.
Volkswagen GTI
06/08/2015
Phenomenal Service
These guys are passionate about what they do and treat their customers like friends. Skilled, trustworthy mechanics are worth their weight in gold and these guys earn every penny.

Deborah S.
MINI Cooper
06/04/2015
I am not certain what this means.
Dave worked very hard to help me resolve a my issue and get my car back to me as quickly as possible.

Scott H.
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Scott said this business provided good service and the employees were really nice. Everything was great and they were a big help.

TE
Tony E.
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Tony said the business' service is always great.