AK
Andy K.
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Andy said he gets excellent service from this business.

HG
Hector G.
Hopewell, NJ
05/21/2015
Great service, Quickly diagnosed the various problems and fixed them probably. This shop is a mechanics mechanic.

GG
Glenn G.
Dundalk, MD
Mazda 6
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Glenn said this business was quick and cheap and the work they did was done well.

John W.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/14/2015 Category: Service
John said this business provided knowledgeable and helpful service with all the questions he had. They provided a family atmosphere

PS
Paul S.
Volkswagen GTI
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Paul said this business' service is awesome.

Delray C.
Laurel, MD
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Delray said the service provided by this business was good quality and they work with their customers.

Adam M.
BMW 328i xDrive
05/09/2015
Fast, professional, and knowledgeable.
Got an M Performance exhaust installed here today. They were no nonsense, very professional. Very reasonable price and nice guys.

HO
Helen O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Helen said this business provided her with good service.

BK
Bill K.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Bill said this business is very good. They madehim comfortable.

BT
Brian T.
04/21/2015
Overall great place
I'd like to give 4.5 stars, but this appears to not let me. Anyway, RAI's been a great shop since I started going 3 years ago. Contrary to the experience some folks claim to have had over the years, my car's been going strong, with nothing caused by them!

At first I had them install a new turbo and a few other things. Since then, it's been about maintenance and they've been great overall. Ray is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to let you know straight up what's going on. Plus he loves to talk to you about anything/everything. Not to mention the number of times he's saved my bacon by troubleshooting my issues over phone or online chat.

A few things that have irked me over my time visiting them over the years:

1. Sometimes the wait times are ridiculous. Last visit I was there for almost an entire 8-hour work day because the parts didn't arrive until 1pm. They did, however, start on the disassembly beforehand, so at something was in progress.

2. Also the last time I visited: the tech forgot to put my belly pan back on. I didn't get the voicemail until I was over halfway to my destination, so I had to make a separate trip back.

3. A few times I've gone in for work that they knew was coming up (e.g., engine mounts) and it turns out they didn't have the parts as expected, so I had to pay outrageous dealer pricing in order to get the work done. First time, ok, I was in a pinch. Second time was unacceptable.

Overall, I've been more than pleased with them.
Ray I. from R A I Motorsport responded on 04/22/2015

Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to write the review, and thank you for the constructive criticism. That is the primary reason we send surveys. I did see that we failed to have the parts in hand despite you being scheduled, also the tech that forgot the pan was reprimanded and this is on his permanent record here. I had provisions in place to avoid both of these scenario's as they have happened before. Ordering the parts 2 days prior to the appointment was " forgotten " and the tech does not have his mandatory equipment,  bolt bins. The bolt bins enforce everything was installed. So you also know this is a new tech for us, and he did have them on order, just not in hand at the time. However this is no excuse and it is unacceptable.

I'm explaining this because I want you to understand how good this criticism is. Time was taken to understand the flaws in our service and corrections have been made. By you taking the time to do this, it puts things back in perspective. It is far too easy to become complacent unfortunately. Please never hesitate to let me know if we didn't meet your expectations again. Thanks again, and as always I look forward to working with you.

Ray Itwaru

RAI Motorsport

WW
William W.
BMW 740iL
04/21/2015 Category: Service
William said the service was great. The employees are fantastic and do good work.

EW
Eric W.
Audi S6
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Eric said after the repairs were done, he had a minor repair done on the air conditioner. He said the business charged him for the part, but did not charge him for the service.

BE
Buzz E.
Mercedes-Benz 300SD
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Buzz said this business got the work done in a timely manner. They did well and he has no complaints.

Kelly B.
Arnold, MD
Nissan 350Z
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Kelly said they were good and awesome. They let him watch while they were repairing and he liked it.
Ray I. from R A I Motorsport responded on 04/16/2015

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your time here. Hope to see you again, and thanks for taking the time to review us, feedback is critical for us to be the best!

RAI Motorsport

GD
George D.
Porsche 911
03/25/2015 Category: Service
George said he really enjoyed the service he got from this business.

Daniel M.
Ellicott City, MD
Volkswagen GTI
03/24/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said there was an exceeding level of professionalism at this business. He said the employees are really knowledgeable, and gave him insight and good direction within a couple minutes of the condition of his vehicle. He had an extremely pleasant experience with them.

Jerry W.
Dundalk, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/19/2015
my transmission service
Good work, close to home, and l will be back!

DZ
Deborah Z.
MINI Cooper
03/17/2015
Excellent Work and Explained Everything Well
I am very happy I have found RAI Motorsport to service my 10 year old Mini Cooper. They did a very good job of repairing issues I had with the power steering. I especially liked that they explained everything about my car and inspected it carefully, and gave me recommendations for future service needed, when, and an idea of the costs. I have confidence that the car will remain running well and be reliable, at prices I can afford if I continue service with RAI. They are very professional and seem very knowledgeable about the cars they service

BW
Bennett W.
BMW 328xi
03/17/2015
Best shop around.
It's hard to find a good mechanic but this shop is great. These guys are honest, affordable, and do great work. I won't be taking my cars anywhere else. Lifetime customer here. I would recommend to everyone.

KJ
Kantice J.
Edgewood, MD
BMW 530xi
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Kantice said she received great customer service and the employees explained everything, from start to finish. Her vehicle is running perfectly now.