Deena/Alan H.
12/05/2019
kindness, helpful and a smile
Your people always speak nicely and with a smile whether on the phone or in person and I appreciate tthat.

Dawn R.
Buick LaCrosse
11/14/2019
Rating 5
Know what you are doing & prompt service.
Friendly staff.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks, Dawn! We appreciate your business and the five star review!

Dale/Jennifer G.
Mazda Protege
11/14/2019
great job
Keep me informed of problems with car and possible solutions.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the five star review!

ST
Sarah/Bill T.
11/13/2019
In and out. Very happy
In for an oil change. Dropped it off and got a call a little while later that it was done. Everyone is very friendly.

ST
Sarah/Bill T.
Jeep Liberty
11/12/2019
Friendly and great communication
We love going here because everyone is friendly and helpful. They work with us and do great work.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the nice review! We are happy you use us for your car care needs!

WL
William/Maria L.
Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019
Coopers is great
I am always pleased with Coopers. The service is excellent and he prices are very fair. I’d recommend them to anyone in the area. Very honest, and worth the drive.

Daryl S.
11/07/2019
Excellent service, very knowledgeable
The van had a rattle at 2000 rpm. The mechanic was able to secure the heat shields at very little cost, in less than 30 minutes. Great job!
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks for the nice review!

BD
Bill/Judy D.
Nissan Maxima
11/02/2019
Reliable and honest
Been coming here for years with both cars. Very reliable, honest and trustworthy.

AR
Al/Diane R.
10/31/2019
Feels like family.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks, Diane! It's always nice to see you!

Dick/Bonita D.
10/31/2019
YOU SEEM TO LIKE ME
YOU FIX THE PROBLEM
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate your five star review!

BD
Bill/Judy D.
10/30/2019
Excellent service and attitude.
See the above
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks for the review!

LG
Larry/Ame G.
10/25/2019
Great service and communication !
The communication is great keeping you informed of what is needed and the expected cost.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

EF
Ed/Donna F.
10/24/2019
Honest and Trustworthy
My husband and I have been taking our cars to Cooper and Son for at least the last 20 years or more! When we take our cars there for service, we know we can trust them to be honest with us. It's hard to find a garage that you can trust. I always feel good knowing that we our cars are in great hands. Thank you Cooper's garage!
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you, and we appreciate you being our customer for all of those 20 years!

Dan L.
10/24/2019
Excellent service!
Coopers has given us the most accomadating service that we have ever experienced! They are flexible with timing our appointments due to our work schedule and go above and beyond in servicing our vehicles. Above all, they are honest about what repairs are needed. We trust Coopers!
Thank you!
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/24/2019

We appreciate your review, Dan! Thank you for using Cooper's! It is always a pleasure to work with you!

Dale/Jennifer G.
Dodge Dakota
10/22/2019
quick service
Thanks for doing a great job.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks for using Cooper's!

SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks for the great review!

Susan B.
10/11/2019
Best - EVER - Service
I am always pleasantly surprised - even when I show up - unscheduled - they make time to help me with the best and quickest ever service.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/22/2019

Always happy to see you Susan

GG
Gary/Christine G.
Volvo XC60
10/09/2019
Top Shelf Facility
Love Coopers!!!
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks! Glad to have you as our customer!

LF
Larry/Heidi F.
Saturn Aura
10/03/2019
Always willing to do the added value things.
Very good business ethics
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you, Larry and Heidi!

MA
Mike/Carol A.
09/29/2019
Cooper inspires confidence.
I've done business here twice and I am amazed at how much they accomplished in a day. All the work I've had done was done right the first time. These folks inspire confidence in me that I've taken my vehicle to the right place. My intention is to keep going there, and I highly recommend them.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/07/2019

We are glad you use RH Cooper for your car car needs! We also appreciate you taking the time to give us this great review!

DT
Don/Jeanete T.
Chrysler Sebring
09/25/2019
They have always worked with my schedule and have always done their best to keep the cost down..
RH Cooper has always treated me fairly and promptly and come through with the service that was requested in a timely manner at the same time keeping the cost at a reasonable rate.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 09/25/2019

Thanks for your review and for using Cooper's for your car care needs!