Denise/Ted G.
12/18/2018
GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!
THE SERVICE IS ALWAYS NUMBER ONE!!!!!!! I WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 12/19/2018

We try our best! Thank you!

Matt H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/14/2018
good work.
Good honest people. enjoy to take my car there to be worked on. I give the RH cooper people a grade A plus service.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the nice review!

Dale/Jennifer G.
12/04/2018
Reliable
Was able have emergency repair done quickly even without appointment.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks, Dale!

Rick/Caryn W.
11/05/2018
Consistently good.
Inspection and oil change, on time and done right. You can not find a better all around shop.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks, Rick and Caryn!

Jim G.
Lititz, PA
Jeep Liberty
11/01/2018
I appreciate the service and always letting me know what needs to be done and value for the price of service.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you very much, we appreciate the five stars!

GN
Greg N.
Mountville, PA
Kia Sportage
10/27/2018
as usual outstanding from everyone
I have come to expect excellent service and again your staff, again I was not disappointed. keep up the excellent service.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/30/2018

Always a pleasure to see you Greg!

BD
Bill/Judy D.
10/25/2018
Excellent trust worthy always
Excellent servise
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks, Bill and Judy! We are glad you are happy with our services!

Robert S.
Dodge Durango
10/22/2018
Always dependable and convenient for me.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for using RH Cooper!

Mario P.
10/22/2018
Back on the road!
Customer service was great along with the mechanical expertise to get my
vehicle up and running again in just a couple days after my accident.

Glad we could help!

JN
John/Celeste N.
Mount Joy, PA
10/19/2018
Great business
We have consistently found that RH Cooper provides knowledgable and conscientious service of good value. Everyone we have worked with was pleasant and willing to try and meet our needs. It's refreshing to have found another Lancaster County business that appears to care about good work ethics.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you so much, we try our best!

Ford Econoline Cargo Van
10/18/2018
trustworthy
friendly, explains repairs doing is easy to understand...good trustworthy business
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words!

Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/17/2018
Inspection
Nice visit. Found exhaust leak - repairs made.

Brent/Luci S.
Saturn Ion
10/13/2018
Quality Garage. Good work.
Coopers is a flexible quality Garage. We take all of our cars there and have for 30 years.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for the good review! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Larry/Sally S.
Mount Joy, PA
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2018
Service on Jeep Patriot
Efficient and very attentive to detail on this visit.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks again Larry for your review!

10/07/2018
Prompt Courteous Service
Cooper's Garage was able to fit me in to fix my water pump and timing belt promptly. Work was done in a day and costs were within expectations.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for choosing Coopers! We are glad we met your expectations!

Dale/Jennifer G.
Mazda Protege
10/03/2018
quick service
was able to get emergency service quickly
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks Dale, also for being a long time customer!

RD
Ron D.
09/28/2018
Very nice home town garage.
After your warranty runs out this is a great hometown garage for your car, reasonably priced, honest people.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 10/04/2018

East Petersburg, PA
09/27/2018
I’ve been going to Coopers for a few years and they always do a great job. I like the fact they give you options and their personal opinion on what they think is better.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for the great review! We strive to make you happy and are glad your experience was a good one!

Judy P.
Hershey, PA
Nissan Frontier
09/26/2018
I needed the battery changed on my truck and had to wait on it. It seemed like no time at all and I was done. While I was there, I also got an estimate on tires, without a problem. Great service from start to finish.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you, Judy! We're happy to hear your experience at Cooper's was a good one!

Lititz, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/20/2018
Excellent customer service and affordable
Great service, friendly and accommodating .
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the great review!