Review for R H Cooper And Son

Don/Lisa H.
Mountville, PA
06/05/2020
Work truck repair
I had an oil leak and took my truck to Coopers for repair. After repairing the initial issue, Coopers discovered another issue. They called me and made me aware of the problem and estimated cost. I really appreciate the professional and dedicated service they provided. The office staff communicated with me daily to keep me apprised of the situation. When the parts would be there and what the next step was. At one point, they even offered me transportation if I needed. I will continue to take all my vehicles to Coopers because I know I'll get reliable, trustworthy and professional service. The most important thing to me is they didn't just do what my vehicle was there for. They made sure my vehicle was running properly. I would have never known about my trucks other problems unless Coopers went above and beyond. The great thing is, this is normal and the way they do business. Thank again and I'll see you for my next service.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 06/10/2020

We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for taking the time to give us the Fantastic review!