Overall Rating 3.9999986/5Overall Rating 3.9999986/5Overall Rating 3.9999986/5rating 3.9999986rating 3.9999986
Overall Rating 2.3636332/5Overall Rating 2.3636332/5rating 2.3636332rating 2.3636332rating 2.3636332

04/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE WITH A SMILE. ALWAYS PROFESSIONEL.

Sarah H.
Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Missing Car Wash
Great experience with the Service contact. My only disappointment was that they had not washed my car and they had told me they would. Since it had been done on all prior service it was disappointing that it didn't happen this time.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the review Sarah. They should wash the car. I apologize that it was not done. Stop buy and we will run it through. Even with out a service any time your in the neighborhood.

Pleasant Prairie, WI
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Done in timely matter. Nice staff
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for making this review. We look forward to you next visit.

Margaret B.
Sturtevant, WI
OWNER OF A 2018 HYUNDAI
I WAS VERY PLEASED AT HOW QUICKLY AND PLEASANT THE STAFF WAS IN COMPLETING MY SERVICE
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for your review Margaret. Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.

KD
Kelli D.
South Milwaukee, WI
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai service was quick and efficient. The service advisor was extremely helpful and treated me, as a woman, fairly. This isn’t something I’ve experienced at every dealership. Thank you.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your review Kelli. We do appreciate that you choose Racine Hyundai for service.

Matt S.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly. Service doesn't take very long and the waiting room is comfortable with coffee there for you. You can read or watch TV.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks allot Matt. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

PS
Patrick S.
Waterford, WI
04/12/2019
Taken Care of
Racine Hyundai did a great job ensuring my vehicle was repaired in a timely matter after a disappointing previous visit. Thank you!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the response Patrick. We will keep trying to do our best.

Susan S.
Big Bend, WI
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Apology accepted
Had a minor service problem and received a call with apology. No excuses, sincere apology. It means a lot in today’s world! Will definitely return to this dealership

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Need better communication
This experience was a bit disappointing, was told that it would take about 50 minutes for the work and almost two hours later was told that my car was being washed and I could pay at the desk. No communication about why it was taking so long and I had to ask if everything was done. This is unusual for this dealership. In the past I have been updated if it would take longer. I will probably go back and hope that this was just a little "blimp" in the usual excellent service and communication.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Susan. Thanks for responding we do apologize for the wait. And we appreciate that you are such a great customer.

Thomas B.
Milwaukee, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Not so much
I had to actually pull the GM, Adrian aside before I left the dealership and convey to him that I was extremely uncomfortable and disappointed with the complete lack of professionalism and customer service decorum that I was shown by his Used Car Dealer who had "cornered me in the middle of the waiting area" with other guests all around and privy to our convo.....and proceeded to pressure me and engage me in discussing personal financial aspects involving my present vehicle and whether or not I had to take out a car loan or if I paid it outright, as he was very interested in working out a deal to purchase my 2014 Santa Fe an offer me "an unbelievable deal" for a brand new 2019 Santa Fe. After having originally purchased our vehicle from Racine Hyundai, and have religiously driven out my way to have my car service there, for the last five (5+yrs) I'm seriously considering finding other service providers closer to my home. This encounter with the Used Car Mgr could be the proverbial "straw"!!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks for responding Thomas. I do apologize for the situation in the waiting area. Matt has spoken to you and I will bring this to the attention of the sales department. Thanks again Thomas we hope to see you again.

NL
Nancy L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
I am given very detailed information.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Nancy i would like to thank you for your review. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Waterford, WI
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better
I was not especially happy with my last visit. Not only did it take two and a half hours for something that should have taken less than an hour but I felt I was overcharged for a part/service I could have bought online for half of what they charged me for. I've always been more than satisfied with my service experience here but I am definitely considering taking my vehicles elsewhere.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for responding it looks as though we have you taken care of. We all appreciate that you come and work with us. We always want to do the rite thing. Thanks again.

MA
Marybeth A.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
They even washed my car!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for making this review Marybeth. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

DE
Daniel E.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Basic service
Was in for an oil change and rotation. Staff across the board were great!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks allot for responding Daniel. We love that you come to see us.

GH
Gloria H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Would have been nice if they washed my car
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Hi Gloria.Thanks for the review. You should always get a wash I am sorry. Come in any time you want to we will run it through the wash. Even if it is not in for service.

HH
Howard H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2019 Category: Service
like that everyone knows me feel like part of the family
it was great as always
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks Howard We do value you as a great customer.

Sturtevant, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai
Great, timely service at a competitve cost.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for the review. We all look forward to your next visit.

Brian M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
satisfied customer
good job
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks allot Brian. We are very appreciative that you come and work with us at Racine Hyundai.

Caledonia, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall Customer
Convenience to home. Very helpful service staff and kept us informed what to expect for repair and wait time. Complimentary car wash was great too.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks for taking the time to make this review. We look forward to seeing you again.

MF
Maxine F.
Oak Creek, WI
Easy to work with
Very accommodating for my recall service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review Maxine. We all appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

NH
Nancy H.
Gurnee, IL
Multiple visit simple repair
Even calling ahead to confirm parts are available doesn't help. All they could say was "sorry" have to come back!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks for the review Nancy. We apologize for the mistake and will learn from that. Hope to see you again.