Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5rating 3.9411771rating 3.9411771
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

HH
Howard H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I know everyone been buying from the same person since 2004
I know they treat me the way I should be treated no problems
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for the kind words and great review Howard.

We are always here for you.

Kenosha, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Really disappointed
Felt like they didn’t know what they were supposed to check and we overpaid for services rendered.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thanks for making the review. We are sorry about the outcome. I will contact you.

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed on schedule.
Friendly staff
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for responding.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai fro service.

KP
Keith P.
Oak Creek, WI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Nice facility. Good service
Service is done properly the first time.
They keep my older car in good running condition.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review Keith.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

RL
Ronald L.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Always pleased with the professionalism and courtesy of the service staff.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thanks for the great review Ronald.

Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.

SN
Susan N.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Well done
Well done, very good service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for making this review Susan.

Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.

Zion, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly staff and organized
Went for a oil change. The staff was friendly and explained everything very thoroughly and went through the routine maintenance schedule with me. Time wait was suppose to be about an hour, but was out in 30 minutes. Very happy customer!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to respond. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai.

PD
Paul D.
Bristol, WI
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit was a breeze
Needed to have a part replaced which was under warranty. Work was done in less time that estimated and car was cleaner than when I brought it in so I was pleased with the overall experience
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks for great review Paul.

Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai For you service needs.

RD
Russell D.
Kansasville, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
First purchase at Racine Hyundai
My experience with Racine Hyundai is that they were courteous, respectful, and professional. I never got the feeling that they were talking down to me or trying to get something past me. I will make my new car purchase there in a few years.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Russell,

We appreciate the opportunity in working with us here at Racine Hyundai.

Thank you for the Great Review!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, friendly
I love coming here! Quick, efficient, friendly tells it all. But, most of all, my Sonata runs beautifully!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for the Kind Words! We hope to meet your expectations in the future.

PR
Paul R.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time using the service department for my car. I received excellent, friendly, prompt service which was so refreshing from other dealerships I have gone to. Thank you for making my 1st time experience a great one.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/30/2018

Thank you for the great review and nice comments Paul. We will always do our best to serve you. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Jeff F.
Zion, IL
12/26/2018
Shady sales practices
After telling the Salesman to not attempt to charge me any fees beyond processing they added a warrantee package and a "Passive security" fee. Long story short we walked out. They even want you to sign paperwork in a certain order and show the most important page listing all their fees last. Very deceptive.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Jeff,

We apologize for your frustration and would be glad to see if there is anything we may discuss to go over all the taxes and svc fees we may have as they are listed on all of our vehicles as well as all of our worksheets we present to you upfront before you have any final numbers. As always our policy is full disclosure and transparency. These are all presented any where our vehicles are presented. We appreciate the opportunity in working with you. Again please feel free to contact Gene Somers and we would be glad to go over any concerns you may have.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
Awesome
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thanks for the Kind words!

We hope to meet your expectations in the future!

PO
Patrick O.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Took very good care of me
Had an issue under warrantee, they had a loaner car for me and took care of the issue promptly. I'm very happy with the service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thanks for review Patrick. We are here we you need us. Thanks for coming in.

JN
Joseph/ N.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service
Nick Colon worked very hard to service our car to our satisfaction.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your review and shout out for Nick. We all appreciate you coming to Racine Hyundai for service.

Joseph F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
People are nice but the car is of poor quality
I buy my cars new and I drive them an average of 10 years and 200,000 miles. My Hyundai is not even 8 years old, has 154,000 miles, and I’ve had to do repairs that far exceed what was needed on both of my Toyota’s and my honda. Now it’s leaking pool. I have maintained my car only at the dealerships, and what reward does pone get for such diligent maintenance? A poor performing g car in need of more repairs. My service advisor suggested I talk to the sales department about a new one- to which I laughed. I will never own another Hyundai product. Let me be very clear- the service people are very nice- but the product is not anywhere near Toyota our honda.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks for the review Joseph.

Daniel H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting, fast service, competent employees!
In and out, no pressure, but notified of car condition. I love my Sonata!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks for you response Daniel. Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai to service your Sonata.

MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks for the great response Daniel.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Big Bend, WI
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, friendly, car wash and even walked me to car since it was cold and possible ice. Can’t ask for anything more!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the Great Review! We appreciate the opportunity!

PS
Paul S.
Kenosha, WI
12/13/2018 Category: Service
I love the service, but they forget to reset my service schedule in Bluelink
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks for the review Paul. Just had a meeting with the guys about this. We can also attempt to reset it remotely from here for you. I will call when successful . Great suggestion we will nail this.

DF
Daniel F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service - Racine Hyundai
They discovered that my interior air filter needed replacing with I appreciated. The oil change and inspection were completed as expected.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review Daniel. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your Elantra here at Racine Hyundai.