Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5rating 3.9411771rating 3.9411771
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

FJ
Fred J.
Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai
Great service, and on time.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
NICE GUYS
NICE GUYS
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks allot for the great review. Thank you for choosing Racine Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great and efficient service
Very easy to schedule appointment and they were efficient and friendly during the entire process.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for your review. We appreciate that came to work with us.

KC
Kim C.
Union Grove, WI
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Service Depr was great! i only needed an oil change but I was in and out in less than 40 min.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the great review Kim.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

PR
Patricia R.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
We want out of the lease due to mechanic destroyed the engine
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your response.

SA
Sarah A.
Elkhorn, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I have never had an easier time getting my vehicle serviced.
I have never had an easier time getting my vehicle serviced. Everyone from the person that assisted me, Nick Colon to the person I paid the bill to was friendly and helpful. Great place.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks allot for the great review Sarah we appreciate that. We are always here to help when needed.

Jivko K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service!
Friendly staff and good service!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/09/2018

Hi Jivko. Thanks for the great review. We will see you soon.

PT
Pamela T.
Palmyra, WI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service is great!
Had my vehicle serviced (oil changes) twice now and the service has been great, fast.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for the shout out Pamela. We do appreciate that you service your car at Racine Hyundai.

Kurt B.
South Milwaukee, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai 8/18
Everything went as quoted, no surprises, professional, prompt and at a fair price. Advisor was extremely thorough. Always a pleasure returning to this dealer for service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for this review Kurt.

We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai.

Thomas B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Pres/CEO
Attention to detail, courtesy service, doesn't "push" unnecessary maintenance items (rather informs) and will go the extra mile to please a customer.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for your response Thomas.

Thanks for coming to work with us at Racine Hyundai.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Very clean
Facility was very clean
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks for taking the time to review.

Thank you  for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Sylvia M.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Professional and friendly
Master technician took care of everything with great service. I didn’t need to do anything once I left the shop. Awesome service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you very much for this review Sylvia.

KD
Kate D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
Professional
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks so much for the great review Kate.

We all appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai.

PS
Paul S.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a scheduled oil change. They looked over my filters and rotated my tires and washed my car. They did this while I waited, which was not long. Customer served was tops, I was greeted by name. That made me feel very special.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks allot for your review and kind words Paul. We all appreciate that you come to see us at Racine Hyundai.

KR
Kathryn R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
I think the service department is great. I am not so happy with Elantra. Have had multiple issues with suspension, tires and now brakes. At at less than 30,000 miles. Kathy
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks allot for your review Kathryn.

Thanks for coming in and working with us.

Steve C.
Oak Creek, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
First time at this dealer.
Service rep was friendly informative and courteous. Work was done quickly and to my complete satisfaction
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks allot for your review Steve.

We are always here for you.

Dean H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I thought your service dept. especially Jay were very accommodating; however only having 70,000 miles on my Santa Fe I was absolutely furious that Hyundai didn’t back up the drive train and at “least split it with me
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for your review Dean. Sorry we couldn't get anything approved for you.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Mike E. Responded to my concern, this an indication that this dealership does care about its customers . Will be returning as a customer to see if all goes well.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
vehicle service
engine light came on called for appointment told can bring it right in, once there found out serice area very busy had to wait due to volume of autos being serviced. Woman taking appointments should know how busy it is so you can be informed how long it will take.Also second time here car not washed or vacuumed after service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for taking the time for responding. I am sorry the car wasn't washed. I will gladly offer you a luster cleaning if you would like to do that. It takes about and hour contact me if you would like.

RK
Raymond K.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
08/09/2018 Category: Service
OK
30000 mile service. Not much to get excited about. Service advisor explained all well
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for responding Raymond.

BK
Beth K.
Waterford, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Lack of quality control
My vehicle needed a headlight assembly replacement due to a recall, two warranty issues, as well as routine maintenance. When I picked the car up, they said everything was ready to go. The following weekend I was traveling and discovered about three hours from home at midnight on a Saturday, that my headlights weren't working. This left me stranded with nothing but fog lights to drive to my destination for the night. That was when I noticed that the service department did not install high- and low-lamp bulbs in the headlight assembly. This seems like a pretty big safety oversight. I would assume if a service tech is replacing a component, they would turn that component (lights) on to make sure they work before handing the car over to the customer. When I returned the service coordinator apologized and had new headlamps installed, but at that point. Unfortunately, I cannot trust the service department at Racine Hyundai to return my car in a state in which it safely operates, and will return to a different automotive group for maintenance and repairs. I hope the service technician who neglected to make sure my lights worked before signing off on the repair receives additional training in quality control so this does not happen to the next customer.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for responding Beth. I apologize for the lack of quality control with this repair. I would like to offer your next lube service and a complete detail of your vehicle free of charge. Free offers are very nice, but can not make rite the situation we put you through. We are very sorry for that.