Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5rating 3.9411771rating 3.9411771
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Done in a timely manner
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the great review. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

Ronald M.
Sturtevant, WI
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, friendly personnel.
Clean orderly shop.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the great review Ronald. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

NL
Nancy L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I get good personal service.
I have gotten to know the same service man when i come for service and i like that.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond Nancy. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

Joseph M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil change multi point inspection.
They did what I needed done. the people are good at their job. I have recommended the dealership to a few friends who have purchased cars and are happy they did. the service department has always preformed well.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond Joseph. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

AP
Alton P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Older folks need more care than younger people, no complaints other than not being offered interior cleaning of car. No issues w/dealership, always gracious, accommodating.
I am only driver of car, will continue to use dealership, just learning how to ask for what I want to have done. A learning experience for me.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for the feed back Alton. We normally just wash the vehicle. But if you would like the interior vacuumed out and wiped down . No problem just ask the advisor and we will get it done. Thanks for coming and working with us at Racine Hyundai.

PC
Peter C.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
brake service
great service and quick, also helped me find a slow leak on a tire I had.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for your response Peter.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
Clean friendly and professional
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for your response. We look forward to you next visit.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Multi point inspection
The 34 multi point inspection miss my tie rod issue ?
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks for your review. we will be in contact with you.

David L.
10/27/2018
Back Row Car, Front Row Service
I was helping a single mom friend of mine find a vehicle to replace her failing SUV. I inquired about a Toyota that was a little above my friend's budget, and got an immediate response from Emilie in the Internet Sales department. We set up an appointment to see the car, and were met at the door by Jovin K and welcomed in. The Toyota was not in acceptable condition, so Jovin asked our patience and brought up a 2003 Hyundai that was much nicer. He worked with his sales manager and made my friend a deal that was under her budget with everything included. We came back to pick up her car the following day - after it was detailed and ready to go. I hadn't seen the car online because it was well over her budget, but Jovin and the sales manager "made it work." My friend had owned two Hyundai's previously, and was very happy to be driving her third one...Thank you, Jovin and the team at Racine Hyundai for giving my friend "front row service" when she could only afford a "back row car."

RA
Ruth A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great people very pleasant and helpful.
😊👏🚗
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks allot for your review Ruth. We appreciate the you come to Racine Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Headlight repair
My high beam headlight bulb replacement was accomplished swiftly, after not being done on the previously scheduled (the day before) appointment to replace that bulb.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review.

Thanks for working with us at Racine Hyundai.

KZ
Kerry Z.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review Kerry.

Salem, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
Always friendly.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review.

Christine H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Evail
I was very pleased with the service I received and the service person I worked with was very respectful and knowledgeable. After I got home I was looking at my invoice and it said that the customer declined the radiator flush. I was never asked about getting that done. So I was a bit surprised to see that. I said many times during our conversation is there anything else that needs to be done? And that wasn't even mentioned then. I was told no that was all. If this would have needed to be done I feel it should have been done or at least been brought to my attention so it could have been done.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review Christine.

Thanks for working with us at Racine Hyundai.

EC
Estelena C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, convenient service; friendly, knowledgeable service techs.
They review my service record and the new Carfax notations. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your review Estalena.

SD
Stephen D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service!
Always have a great experience at Racine Hyundai!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Stephen.

FR
Frank R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe Oil Change
The oil change a tire rotation were performed in a timely manner, and the cost of such service was reasonable. Staff was friendly and conscientious. Waiting are was clean with comfortable chairs.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Frank.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Nice work
Good Customer Service

Thanks for great review.

MT
Michael T.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Friendly, professional service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Michael.

Gurnee, IL
Easy in and out
I came in for my first service for an oil change. The shop was very busy however I was out in less then an hour. The staff was friendly and the shop was very clean.

Thanks for great review.