Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

Continue reading recommended reviews

Carlee/John M.
Manitowoc, WI
05/15/2019
ZERO SUPPORT AFTER SALE
My daughter bought a new 2019 Hyundai Elantra Limited from Racine Hyundai. On the drive home one tire registered that it needed air. I filled it for her. The next two days I filled it again and again. Clearly there was a problem. This tire had only 200 miles on it. I took it to Van Horn Hyundai (Racine is 120 miles away) because it is close. They said the tire was damaged inside and needed to be replaced. I thought, no problem I will just let Racine Hyundai know about it and they will make it right. Well, I emailed our sales guy Jovin and tried other people, even the Manager and NO ONE would even take my call. The service department said, oh you clearly damaged the tire. Sorry, you have to replace the tire on your own. We felt TOTALLY ABANDONED by RACINE HYUNDAI. They couldn't get enough of us before the sale but not a single call, email, or text after. I encourage you to seek another Hyundai dealer for your purchase. I guess the $100 tire replacement cost was just too much for Racine Hyundai. We love Hyundai and my family has purchased from West Allis, Broadway, and Van Horn and they all were very supportive but, Racine Hyundai stood out as the worst dealership. Oh well.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hi John. I have tried to call but the number I have Doesn't work. Sorry about the tire issue. Hyundai Does not cover any physical damage to tires and we have no recourse. We could as a dealer  help but I will need to see the tire and see what we need to do. If you would like to call and discuss this please do at 262-884-7575

SD
Steve D.
03/09/2019
Sales/ If you dont have a lot of money, they'll do very little for you.
I came in today ready to spend 10-12K on a vehicle. Once they learned I already had an 8k loan and would pay the rest cash, they lost interest. They gave me 4 options I could look at. I really wonder if they knew I had another 20K cash to spend if they would have tried harder to show me what they had. Disappointing experience.
I do have to say it wasnt as bad until the " manager" got involved, thats when we really felt like we didnt matter.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Steve,

We apologize for your frustrations.We appreciate each and every one of our prospective customers and wish to make your purchase an exciting one. As we carry many options with hundreds of different models to choose from with our budget cars starting under $5,000.00. It was concerning that we had limited options for you.
After reviewing your records you only had spoken of a budget of $12,000 total which would include all taxes and regisration and fees in AWD SUVs with low miles. This greatly limits what we may have had to show you. If you would have communicated that your budget was greater this would have given you opportunity to see the many other options. Please feel free to give us a call and we may so that we may be able to assist you in choosing the right vehicle for your needs.

Kind regards,

Gene Somers
Customer Relations

Justin P.
12/26/2018
Very bad customer service
I went to test drive a car under the $40 gift card promotion. I test drove a car and I told the sales person that I really wasn't at all interested in buying a car right now but maybe in the future. He took my information for the gift card, disappeared, and I never received the gift card. I questioned it to the dealership and they looked into my account and said I wasn't in the gift card promo program. Shady customer service and social media too. I bet they won't even post this on the Facebook page either.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Hey Justin,
We looked into your information and found nothing about your presentation?
Sorry for your confusion. We do not have any promotions exsiting as a gift card of any kind. If there are any promotions in Hyundai Land we will be sure to let you know.

Gene Somers
Racine Hyundai

JU
Jerry U.
Oconto Falls, WI
11/05/2018
dishonest
Spent almost a week working with Adrian, Zak, Gabriela, Jovin and Samantha on as price. Would not honor their own quote. Scott informed me that he included rebates he knew that I would not qualify for because other dealerships were doing the same thing. Came back almost $2000 more than quote
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We apologize for your confusion. We appreciate the feedback and would be glad to go through all of the information that we disclosed for you and discuss our full transparency. We invite to go over any questions or concerns with our Customer Service Manager Gene Somers @ 262-884-7575.

Adrian Basich
General Manager
Racine Hyundai

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

David M.
03/05/2018
Very disappointed
Went in to look at a car I saw online. Had an appt and naturally the person I was suppose to see is only online...not a salesperson. It was cold and windy, unlike other dealers I've been to, the car was still buried in the row, not even started or warmed up.
They laughed at my offer, didn't make a counter offer and asked me where I got my knowledge about cars.
Never going back..