4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Kenosha, WI
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity in working with us.

Union Grove, WI
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good service!
Good service, friendly people, but I waited a bit long.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

We appreciate the feedback and hope we can meet your expectations in the future.

Joey A.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great car!
Our family purchased a mid price KONA after driving mid size SUV's for the past couple of decades. The sales person Steve was straight forward and knowledgable. He was able to answer every question I had during the purchase and since has been happy to assist in questions about the new tech features in the car -Apple Play is a new tech feature that I will not be able to do without in future vehicle purchases. The car is a joy: Driving has been refreshed and pleasurable again. While I thought getting use to a smaller car might take some time it has been just the opposite. My wife, who is 6 feet tall has ample room and is comfortable when we are out and about. Our 2 children will be getting their licenses in the near future and the safety features are going to protect both them driving and me worrying about them driving.

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Nice car, poor service.
Being told that a tire failure on the interstate was "your unlucky" after owning the car for less than 10 days was strange. Having sold tires at the Goodyear store for 2 1/2 years lI knew that a defective tire was not common but does happen. Instead of providing a tire I had to pay for a replacement (they agreed to pay for labor and the rest; installation, balance, etc). I was quoted $88, asked to sign a blank authorization form, and than billed $108.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Hello Joey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent service visit.  I called and left you a voicemail just now.  Please give me a call and we can discuss further.  Thanks Joey.

Jason Kent

Sun Prairie, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely amazing service!
I had amazing service while I was there and they were completely honest with me the whole time and actually saved me a lot of money in the process on figuring out what was actually wrong!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your business!

JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey!! We appreciate your business.

Jason Kent

02/08/2020 Category: Service
Service is great
100% customer service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks for the Great Review! We hope to meet your expectations in the future!

Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you and look forward to assisting you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2020 Category: Service
professional
Fast and friendly, service was done quickly and efficiently
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to your next Visit.

Karen M.
Saint Francis, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Service department was awesome, the sales department was not!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Karen,

Thank you for the Great Review! We appreciate the opportunity in working with you.

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service was excellent
Service was excellent. Nick was very helpful.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/26/2020

Thank you for your response. We all look forward To your next visit.

Sheryl H.
Kenosha, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Oil Consumption Issue
I brought my 2013 Hyundai Veloster into Racine Hyundai on 12/7/2919 as my oil light had come on. As I had a prior oil consumption issue that turned out to be nothing, I wanted this to be reviewed quickly. Service Advisor, Nick, checked my oil and the dipstick was bone dry even though I had my last oil change just 3k miles before. Nick said right from the start, not to worry, we’ll take care of you. Fast forward three weeks, 12/28/2019, it was determined a new engine was needed. Nick arranged a rental car for me and continued to say we’ll take care of you. He let me know what was all involved along with an estimated time when it would be completed. On 1/17/2020 I received my car back and it’s running well! We had a small mishap with the check engine indicator coming on; but, this was handled quickly after calling Nick and him reviewing the sensor. Nick and Racine Hyundai has certainly taken great care of me and my car - cannot say enough good things about them. Will certainly continue to have all of my car services performed at Racine Hyundai. Thanks to them and especially Nick for all they have done.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks allot for the review Sheryl. You know we are always here for you. Long live your Veloster.

01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great personal
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit.

WB
William B.
New Berlin, WI
01/13/2020 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
The service at Racine Hyundai was outstanding. The person that took care of me was very helpful and went over and above what I expected.
I will definitely be back for future service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your review William. We look forward to your next visit.

DK
Donovan K.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
na
na
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your review Donovan. We look forward to your next visit.

Lydia S.
Milwaukee, WI
01/11/2020
Skepticism put to rest!!!
Skepticism put to rest... Best car buying experience ever! I really thought I needed someone to pinch me because the process took no time at all and they delivered my car with no hiccups or issues. Customer service is great and I’m in love with my new buy! Racine Hyundai is going to spank traditional car lots and put them to bed.

PC
Pamela C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
Mike the service manager is AWESOME!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thanks for the reply Pamela. We look forward to seeing you next time. It is always fun to talk with you.