Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5rating 3.9411771rating 3.9411771
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

Salem, WI

Christine H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Evail
I was very pleased with the service I received and the service person I worked with was very respectful and knowledgeable. After I got home I was looking at my invoice and it said that the customer declined the radiator flush. I was never asked about getting that done. So I was a bit surprised to see that. I said many times during our conversation is there anything else that needs to be done? And that wasn't even mentioned then. I was told no that was all. If this would have needed to be done I feel it should have been done or at least been brought to my attention so it could have been done.

EC
Estelena C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, convenient service; friendly, knowledgeable service techs.
They review my service record and the new Carfax notations. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your review Estalena.

SD
Stephen D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service!
Always have a great experience at Racine Hyundai!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Stephen.

FR
Frank R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe Oil Change
The oil change a tire rotation were performed in a timely manner, and the cost of such service was reasonable. Staff was friendly and conscientious. Waiting are was clean with comfortable chairs.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Frank.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Nice work
Good Customer Service

Thanks for great review.

MT
Michael T.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Friendly, professional service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for great review Michael.

Gurnee, IL
Easy in and out
I came in for my first service for an oil change. The shop was very busy however I was out in less then an hour. The staff was friendly and the shop was very clean.

Thanks for great review.

HH
Howard H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
the way I am treated
everyone know me and I have had the same sale man sine 2004
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your response Howard.

Thanks for being part of the Racine Hyundai Family.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your response.

KR
Kelsey R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Will not be back
Ever
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond Kelsey.

Kevin M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Work
Great job.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for you positive review.

Leslie S.
Service of my Tuscon
Excellent service and quick communication when their are any recalls that me or my spouse are not aware of. We appreciate your call in regards to this matter.

Les and Mary Schmidt
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for your review Leslie.

Thanks for coming in.

GF
Gerald F.
Mistakes happen.
Service department did an excellent job in rectifying what turned out to be a minor mistake. On a side note.... It sure would be great if key fobs could be to prevent actuation when in your pocket or perhaps disabled after locking and walking away from the car. I can't tell you how many times I have returned to my cat to find the rear hatch open and/or the doors unlocked. I now place my key fob in a small plastic box to prevent actuation when the key fob is in my pocket.

Hi Gearld

I am sorry about your transmitter issue and was amazed with your solution (very Cool) I don't have allot off control over engineering but could definitely be able to share some ideas.

Thanks for taking the time to review

Remote Start
I just purchased my first Hyundai, so this was my first visit to the Hyundai Service Department to install a remote start. I was very pleased with the service I received.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you  for taking the time for giving Racine Hyundai a great review

Scott H.
timely
the service was done in a very timely manner.

Scvott,

Thanks for the opportunity in working with you. We hope we can be of service to you in the future.

AW
April W.
10/02/2018
Horrible service department
We dropped off our Hyundai with being told that it would need a new wheel bearing and speed sensor. They called and said that it would need more time as they needed to order parts, then it costed more because they said that the bolts were rusted and that needed to be removed.When my husband picked it up, it made more noise than when we dropped it off and something was definitely wrong. He brought it right back in and they claimed that they told him that it needed a new axle and power steering line... we have never been told that and would not have wasted $1,000 on something that would not fix everything! (How dumb is that???)

Hi April

I am sorry you feel this way.

We spoke last night about the car and drove together and isolated the noise. We seemed to agree with what we would do next. I would be happy check that caliper like I said at no charge and determined what repairs could be made if you would like to. I would like to act quickly if possible but I only have a phone number with no voice mail. could you call me Friday for I am in training till then.  Mike

MJ
Marilyn J.
Roscoe, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Take the time
Explaining what needs to be addressed and how long it will take

Marilyn,

We really want to thank you for making this the place for you service needs and hope we can meet your needs in the future.

Brian M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good work
great service

Hey Brian,

We really appreciate the review and look forward to meeting your needs in the future.

EM
Edmond M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding way to treat the customer !
Racine Hyundai always goes out of its way to treat you right. From the test drive, to the sale and on to service. It is all a rewarding experience at Racine Hyundai.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/30/2018

Thank you for your review Edmond.

Thanks for coming to work with us at Racine Hyundai.