4.5

MA
Melissa A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2020 Category: Service
I can’t submit the 5 star without a comment. There’s my comment. Good job everyone :)

EH
Elisa H.
Salem, WI
10/19/2020 Category: Service
best place ever
I am really happy I got my car here.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Elisa,

Thank you for the Great Review! We are happy to have you as part of the Racine Hyundai Family!

Derick M.
Franklin, WI
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Timely Service
Everytime I bring my vehicle in- service is great- even if it seems like it’s a busy day for them. I always get my work done within 2 hours or less.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

We greatly appreciate your business.  I'm very sorry your vehicle was returned that way and we would love the opportunity to perform a complete vehicle detail for your trouble.  We reached out earlier today and left a message.  Please let us know what day would work best for getting that taken care of for you.

BN
BRANDON N.
Milwaukee, WI
10/13/2020
Bait and Switch and truly terrible customer service and a Covid warning
Start with Covid. I was in the market for a car but wanted to avoid as many situations that were easily avoidable like spending 4 hours in a car dealership so i negotiated everything over the phone and online. I wore a mask but 90% of the dealership was not and this was in August. Once i arrived and was about to purchase the car, there were several items missing from what was listed on the website and emails, all weather floor mats and a few other items, about 1k of accessories. I have spent about 1 month trying to get everything that they promised but i have avoided the dealership as i got a email from the sales rep saying that he has Covid but they only respond to 1 out of every 5 emails. One of the items needed to be installed on the car and it was installed so badly that they said they would send me a refund check. Its been over a month sine they said they initially sent the check. I can only assume the entire dealership has it as well since masks were not worn, be cautious at this dealership is my only advice. Main point being this dealership is a mess. The vehicles are nice but the dealership experience is by far the worst i have ever dealt with.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

We understand that buying a car in this environment has its challenges. After reviewing your transaction we would like to confirm your order. We have confirmation you received the vehicle that you negotiated and took delivery. We understand some frustrations of receiving your order in a timely manner. With the current environment we do have to follow guidelines of safety protocols to protect you as well as our staff which does slow the process.
 What Precautionary Measures Are Being Taken?
Racine Hyundai is professionally cleaned and sanitized every evening. We've also educated our staff on following best practices, including the wearing of masks for all customer interactions, practicing social distancing, regularly washing hands for at least 20 seconds, and continuously cleaning workstations. In addition, hand sanitizer is in several areas throughout the dealership for our visitors.  A smile is the new handshake here.  It is just as important for us to have a safe environment for our employees as our guests.
Yes. We offer several on line shopping tools that enable our customers to complete the purchase process without visiting the dealership. You can value your trade, apply for financing, get accurate payment estimates and more on our website. We even offer a vehicle delivery option for your convenience. Many of our customers have already taken advantage of these options, and they remain available during this time.

We understand and apologize for our processes they are here to protect all of us.

Kind regards,

Marie P.
Waterford, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Service experience
The staff at Racine Hyundai are very professional, as well as knowledgable. Very friendly staff.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!

MA
Melissa A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Recent service
Looks like I needed to put in a review. Great job everyone :)
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thanks for the great review!!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2020 Category: Service
senior citizen rip off
This is the most horrible place to take a vehicle for service. I was told I needed $1,000 in work. When I took it to a local mechanic I only needed two filters and a tail light. If you're crazy enough to take your vehicle here, always get a second opinion.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Jane,

I'm very sorry you feel that way.  I looked at your inspection sheet, and the recommendations, and I see that by mileage and time you are due for more than just air filters.  I would love the opportunity to discuss with you.  Please let me know what time would best for me to call.  We appreciate your business.

Margaret H.
Waukegan, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change
I like the service because it's fast I can get in and get out I've been to other Hyundai dealerships where I've been there for over an hour and 45 minutes just waiting for my oil change and I had an appointment.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We appreciate your business.

RE
Rafael E.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Gio is the best
Gio in service center is the absolute best. He will keep things honest and help you above and beyond!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Rafael,

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you and hopr that we can meet your expectations going forward.

WB
William B.
New Berlin, WI
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great place to get service.
Once again I was very satisfied with all aspects of service at Racine Hyundai.
I will be back for future service.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review!

PK
Patti K.
Caledonia, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Hyundai has a serious recall for my Tucson yet there is no “resolution “. No real explanation from dealership. Why would anyone buy a Hyundai????
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  As soon as Hyundai informs us of resolution we will reach out and let you know.  We appreciate your business.

RL
Ronald L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Professional courteous staff.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business.

RK
Russ K.
Burlington, WI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer Great SUV
First time buy of Sante Fa great experience
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review!!

JZ
Jeffrey Z.
Round Lake Beach, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
35000 mi. maintenance
Adequate work, over booked. Too much total time for oil change & tire rotation.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I'm very sorry your service took longer than expected.  We will reach out to you today.

Carolyn S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fixing the problems
Racine Hyundai did great scheduling appointment was easy, Being seen on time took some time but they did look busy. Car problem was fixed enjoyed refreshments and tv while waiting 3 hours but my car was quiet with no service lights on when I left the parking lot.

09/11/2020 Category: Service
Not great overpriced long waits
I already knew what was wrong but charged a diagnostic fee waited 3.5 hrs for them to loosen the joint they said the bolts were loose on?? If you want to be overcharged then this is the place
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for leaving your feedback.  I would like an opportunity to speak with you about your service visit.  We appreciate your business.