Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5Overall Rating 3.9411771/5rating 3.9411771rating 3.9411771
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

PS
Paul S.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
I love the service, but they forget to reset my service schedule in Bluelink
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks for the review Paul. Just had a meeting with the guys about this. We can also attempt to reset it remotely from here for you. I will call when successful . Great suggestion we will nail this.

DF
Daniel F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service - Racine Hyundai
They discovered that my interior air filter needed replacing with I appreciated. The oil change and inspection were completed as expected.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review Daniel. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your Elantra here at Racine Hyundai.

RK
Robert K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
People very friendly
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review Robert. It is always a pleasure to work with you and you Elantra here at Racine Hyundai.

Jim D.
Burlington, WI
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Prompt service. And job done right.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review Jim. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your service needs here at Racine Hyundai.

Sarah H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
Everyone that I have worked for at Racine Hyundai is so friendly and helpful. I really feel comfortable and confident in bringing my vehicle there.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for the great review Sarah. Its great that you come and work with us at Racine Hyundai.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and prompt! No complaints, will return for all my other services needed.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you and hope to see you back here at Racine Hyundai.

Union Grove, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, professional, and thorough service
Large dealership. Well organized and considerate staff. I used to drive a way to Milwaukee to another dealer for service. This dealership is closer and just as fine as the Milwaukee dealership. Have had no problems with maintenance.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks for your review we look forward to your next visit.

MF
Mark F.
Oak Creek, WI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/04/2018 Category: Service
All good
I had no problems. All work was complted as promised.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your review Mark.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

Carol C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Out $642.69
I was told I needed struts, as soon as I could for a horrible creaking noise . I returned for service the next week. After paying $642.69 the creaking remained. Checking locally the problem might be ball joint or steering tie rod. If the service department was not 100% certain it was the struts they should have told me. The way I was told made me believe it was a safety concern.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hello Carol. Sorry about the techs decision here. We do want to make rite on this decision. please call to talk to me, we will make rite on this.

Marjorie M.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Schedule Maintenance
Service personnel always professional.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond Marjorie. We appreciate that you come and work with us at Racine Hyundai.

MZ
Mary Z.
Port Washington, WI
11/29/2018
Excellent Experience
Excellent overall experience at this dealership. We have been researching and making sure we were getting the best deal for over 6 months. We found a vehicle that suited us and visited this dealership. Right away we were treated very well and this dealership checked all the boxes. They really worked with us and made us feel great about our buy. Dylan was great and really worked with us to get a great deal. He was very professional and had exceptional customer service. Every team member was extremely helpful in the process. Couldn't have ended up at a better place. Thank you!

James H.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE AT YOUR BUSINESS.
SERVICE IS GREAT !
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thanks for the great review James. We are always here for you.

KR
Ken R.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Service appt
This place has a very friendly staff. Parts dept guy was very helpful when I wanted to order floortech weather mats. Nice clean place.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for you review Ken.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai. We always here for you.

CR
Casey R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Next day appointment and service.
I was able to get an appointment for an oil change without any delay and they didn’t try to oversell me on additional service.

I also got an estimate the same day on the trade in value of my present car, a 2010 Elantra.

Casey,

We appreciate the kind words and hope to meet your expectations moving forward.

Efficiency
Good people
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Here at Racine Hyundai we are first goal is to give the best customer experience! Thanks for giving Racine Hyundai an opportunity.

Mary C.
Pewaukee, WI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding Service!
I drove 45 minutes one way just to have my car serviced here, and I was not disappointed. I received outstanding customer care from Matt, the service advisor, and other employees. Because I can trust them to be honest, treat me fairly and go the extra mile - I will definitely be back.

Mary,

Thanks for the Great Review! We really aim to please!
We hope to meet your expectations in the future.

EH
Emily H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Emily helton
Very good experience very nice people

Emily,

Thanks for the opportumity in work with us here at Racine Hyundai!

JV
Jack V.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Purchased a Hyundai Ioniq from Racine Hyundai and it had a rattle in the hatch brought it back for repair and they thought they had fixed it. However, it was still there so I called and made a second appointment. This time I was not happy, I brought the car in and the Service writer begin writing the repair order. The Service Manager must have sensed I was not happy so he came out and to the Writer he would handle it. He asked me to take him out in the car and he immediately heard the rattle he said he would take care of it . He saw to it that I had a loaner, and assured me he would take care of it he worked on the car took it out on numerous rides and did his best to repair. The rattle is still there but vastly better, enough so that I wait until I need regular service to have them take another look. I wanted to point out that the Service Manager knew how to take care of a customer for this I cannot thank him enough, he defused the situation and made me feel confident that he would do his best to fix the problem.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you very much Jack for the great review. It is totaly incredible in this world that some peope can remain objective when reviewing situations like this occurs. I am sorry I haven't total resolved the issue completely, but the fact that you do recognize the effort is deeply appreciated and we will do our best to satisfy you. Please call when you want me to take a crack at it again.

FJ
Fred J.
Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai provided great timely service at a competitive cost!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Fred,

We certainly appreciate the opportunity in working with you. Thanks for the Great Review.

CJ
Cynthia J.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Better the second time around
I was able to get a much needed oil change same day and that really made me happy. They even ran my car through the car wash when they were done.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks for the great review Cynthia.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.