Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.8750031/5Overall Rating 3.8750031/5Overall Rating 3.8750031/5rating 3.8750031rating 3.8750031
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Dean H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I thought your service dept. especially Jay were very accommodating; however only having 70,000 miles on my Santa Fe I was absolutely furious that Hyundai didn’t back up the drive train and at “least split it with me

RK
Raymond K.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
08/09/2018 Category: Service
OK
30000 mile service. Not much to get excited about. Service advisor explained all well
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for responding Raymond.

Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.

BK
Beth K.
Waterford, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Lack of quality control
My vehicle needed a headlight assembly replacement due to a recall, two warranty issues, as well as routine maintenance. When I picked the car up, they said everything was ready to go. The following weekend I was traveling and discovered about three hours from home at midnight on a Saturday, that my headlights weren't working. This left me stranded with nothing but fog lights to drive to my destination for the night. That was when I noticed that the service department did not install high- and low-lamp bulbs in the headlight assembly. This seems like a pretty big safety oversight. I would assume if a service tech is replacing a component, they would turn that component (lights) on to make sure they work before handing the car over to the customer. When I returned the service coordinator apologized and had new headlamps installed, but at that point. Unfortunately, I cannot trust the service department at Racine Hyundai to return my car in a state in which it safely operates, and will return to a different automotive group for maintenance and repairs. I hope the service technician who neglected to make sure my lights worked before signing off on the repair receives additional training in quality control so this does not happen to the next customer.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for responding Beth. I apologize for the lack of quality control with this repair. I would like to offer your next lube service and a complete detail of your vehicle free of charge. Free offers are very nice, but can not make rite the situation we put you through. We are very sorry for that.

Sharon W.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Crew is nice
Time
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for your review Sharon.

Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.

Oak Creek, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We appreciate the Great Review!

EC
Estelena C.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai Service Call
They were punctual and courteous. I needed a part replaced and it was ready to be serviced by the end of the week. My only complaint was how long it took to get the job done, but I was pleased with the result.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks for the opportunity. We certainly appreciate the feedback and hopefully we can do better the next time to get an excellent review.

WJ
William J.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Oknice
Nice
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to provide you excellent service and hope to do so again in the future.

Ryszkiewicz M.
South Milwaukee, WI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/30/2018 Category: Service
None
None
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for your survey.

Thanks for coming in and working with us.

2002 Hyundai Sonata
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great professionalism
The technician Supervisor was very thorough in explaining the status of the car and estimating the work time
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for coming to Racine Hyundai. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey.

KP
Keith P.
Oak Creek, WI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Nice facility. Good service
Dealership is clean and service advisors are friendly.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your review Keith. We appreciate you that you come to see us.

GP
Greg P.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Service Customer
Racine Hyundai serviced my 2013 Sonata on 7/19/18 and were very friendly, courteous and polite. Although the service was routine, they went over all the inspection procedure and notified me of any future issues. I would not hesitate to return to them for my future service needs.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you so much for the review Greg. Thank you for coming to Racine Hyundai for your service needs.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Trevor, WI
Great Customer service!!
I came in to get an oil change and filter change. I mentioned I had gotten new wipers at my last visit but the driver's side wiper was leaving streaks. They checked on the wiper - it seemed fine but after the oil change was done, the service desk writer came outside to see if there was still a problem. He saw what was going on and got me a new wiper.... unfortunately that one left streaks too. He tried to clean the window to see if that was the problem. Also tried to make adjustments on the wiper but it wasn't working. He got another wiper and it worked great. And no charge for the replaced wiper. Thank you for great service!!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

HI Elizabeth. Thanks for the great review and comments. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Joseph L.
Island Lake, IL
Hit a parking brick
I pulled in too fast and hit a parking brick. It did a lot of damage. My advisor helped me to get it fixed and since parts were on back order, made my car drivable until parts arrived. They went above and beyond on this one.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for your review Jossph. We appreciate you com to see us at Racine Hyundai. Sorry about the damage. Glad we could help.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
N/A
N/A
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate you came in to work with us.

Kurt B.
South Milwaukee, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
July 2018 Service
No problems, quick, courteous, efficient and valued.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks for your great review Kurt.

We look forward to your next visit.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Went in for oil change. They were very professional and caring.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your great review.

We look forward to your nex visit.

HH
Howard H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
the people that work there has become my friends
the man that works there has been selling me my car s since 2004
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Howard,

Thank you for the Great Review!

We appreciate you working with Racine Hyundai and
Bill Sosbe.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, no problems. Thanks!
Friendly service, no problems. Thanks!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to make this review. We appreciate that you come and work with us at Racine Hyundai.

WA
William A.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service employee Nick.
Nick takes the time to listen and more importantly, to respond to your issues.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for you review William. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for your service needs. And thanks for the kind words about Nick. He does care allot about his customers.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
they are dog friendly!
they are dog friendly!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks allot for the review and the kind words.