4.5

Jo R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Great job.
Good service, good price, good customer service.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Jo,

I just saw the positive note you left about our store, and I wanted to send a personal thank you. It’s so rewarding to know that someone had a good experience with our business and felt compelled to share that experience with others. In this day and age, positive reviews are especially important to a business like ours.

Winthrop Harbor, IL
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Great assistance
Racine Hyundai’s customer service took great care in following up with my experience and assisting me in getting my outstanding reimbursement paid quickly.

05/12/2021 Category: Service
Complicated service visit
Though the majority of the time I am very pleased with the quality of service at this dealer, I was very disappointed when working with a particular service rep that didn’t follow up or take time to answer my questions. Usually the staff at the Racine Hyundai goes the extra mile to provide great service, but I was not happy with my last experience.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Dear customer,
We’re lucky to have you…
Thank you so much for choosing Racine Hyundai. Your feedback on your service visit is much appreciated. We’ve incorporated your suggestions and hope you’ll like our all-new hosting program.
Thanks again for your support.

MF
Maricela F.
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Only gave it 4.5 stars out of 5 because of the prices. They’re a little high but it’s the best quality service. The people there are nice and the wait is not too long you can always drop the car off you don’t have to wait there.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Maricela,
We’re lucky to have you…
Thank you so much for choosing Racine Hyundai. Your feedback on your service visit is much appreciated. We’ve incorporated your suggestions and hope you’ll like our all-new hosting. Thanks again for your support.

Charmain S.
Trevor, WI
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Very clean facility
The personal are very informative and tell you what they are going to do.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Charmain,

Cris S.
Plymouth, WI
05/06/2021
Enraged by the experience
This was a horrible experience from the time I purchased the vehicle on because I negotiated additional items with the purchase:

1. I negotiated a Trailer Hitch with my purchase of a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. Maybe it's my fault for not being specific enough, but Sales Manager Adrian advised the Trailer Hitch does NOT include the Cable Harness. Might just be me, but a Trailer Hitch without a Cable Harness is somewhat useless.

2. I negotiated a Roof Rack with my purchase. When my salesman (Bret) sent me pictures - as I requested - of the Roof Rack that was going to be installed, I did some research online that indicated that this specific Roof Rack was NOT designed to fit the 2019 Santa Fe. When I pointed this out to Bret, I asked him to advise if Racine Hyundai had ever installed this specific Roof Rack on a 2019 Santa Fe, he advised they had (not necessarily his fault - someone else at Racine Hyundai may have told him this). After driving almost an hour and a half to have the Roof Rack (and Trailer Hitch) installed, their Service Department advised that the Roof Rack did not fit and that I'd have to come back again to have a proper one installed (once they ordered and received).

3. I scheduled my service appointment through Bret for the two items described above for Noon on a Friday. When I arrived around 11:50am, I was told they’d get started on my car at 12:30pm, after lunch. Why would they let me schedule a Noon appointment if their entire Service Department is closed from Noon to 12:30pm?

3. On the first nice day after purchasing the vehicle, my wife and I decided to get inside the 2019 Santa Fe and clean it up really nice before I put new Weathertech floor mats in it. We found the following inside the vehicle (which would seem to indicate a poor cleaning job at Racine Hyundai):
- raisin
- cheeto
- potato chip
- partial stick of gum not in the wrapper
- receipt for a gas station in Illinois
- and my personal favorite, a fake fingernail

4. Went back to Racine Hyundai Saturday 4/17/21 for a 1:30pm appointment. I arrived early (approximately 12:30pm) and asked if it would be possible to get my vehicle in early. I was told “maybe”. Then the following sequence of events took place:

a. I was told there was no record of my having an appointment (I then showed the Service person my e-mail chain with Bret confirming my 1:30pm appointment)
b. I was told it would take 4.5 hours to install the Roof Rack and no technicians were in house that could do this work
c. Then I was told they could do the work and it would take 2 hours
d. 2.5 hours later I was told the work was done, but found the front Roof Rack to be loose to the point of almost falling off
e. After almost another half hour of watching a group of people try to figure out how to install the Roof Rack, I demanded the Roof Rack not be installed and that I get my money back for the Roof Rack
f. I was then directed to Sales Manager Adrian who said they wanted to install the Roof Rack, but I said I had no confidence in their ability to install, so he finally agreed to send me a check for the value of the Roof Rack.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/08/2021

Colin,
We’re lucky to have you…
Thank you so much for choosing Racine Hyundai and responding on social media. Your feedback is much appreciated as we were not able to get in contact with you. We’ve incorporated your suggestions and hope you’ll like our all-new hosting. Thanks again for your support.
We value you!
Looking forward to a long-term relations with the Racine Hyundai Family.

David M.
South Milwaukee, WI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Terrific service at nice prices.
The service at Racine Hyundai has always been superior and timely.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

David,

Jeff S.
New Berlin, WI
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Very pleasing facility
Purchased our Tucson and had the first service done both went really well.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Jeff,

Marcus W.
Milwaukee, WI
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great
All good

04/30/2021 Category: Service
Ok service, terrible inspection document
Alright service however I got an inspection giving me a red for tires and suspension. I was told my vehicle was ok. Weird
ER
EDWIN R. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

We are very sorry for your inconvenience and thank you for you comments.

Ed Rodríguez

Craig,

Martha D.
04/21/2021
Genesis G80
My experience at Racine Hyundai and Genesis Was very positive! After much review I decided to test drive the genesis G80. Myles Nze was very professional and knowledgeable about the car..... I ended up signing a lease on the spot .... Scott Waller & the business manager were all very efficient & helpful. I highly recommend Myles and Genesis and look forward to our business relationship for the next three years.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Martha,
We’re lucky to have you…
Thank you so much for choosing Genesis of Racine. Your feedback on your purchase is much appreciated. It’s so rewarding to know that someone had a good experience with our business and felt compelled to share that experience with others. In this day and age, positive reviews are especially important to a business like ours. Thanks again for your support.
We value you!
Looking forward to a long-term partnership with the  Genesis of RacineFamily.
Cheers
Your Team at Genesis of Racine.

KL
Kimberly L.
Kenosha, WI
04/20/2021
Look no further! Absolutely Love Racine Hyundai
Racine Hyundai is by far the Best place for sales and service!! From the moment we walked in the door we were treated so kindly. Our just truly fantastic salesman Billy was so patient, knowledgeable and so much fun to work with! You can tell he loves Hyundai’s . He even has Hyundai Unicorn Tshirts! Love it!! The GM Adrian is just an Amazing person. They both made us feel incredibly special. Finally found a dealership that doesn’t make me cringe when we walk in the door. Amazing job guys! Driving the car of my dreams, absolutely LOVE about 2021 Santa Fe. So grateful to Billy and Adrian!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Kimberly,

Winthrop Harbor, IL
04/16/2021 Category: Service
I got an oil change while I waited. Service was as expected and in good time.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Toney S.
Kenosha, WI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Great
Best of service and dealership I know.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Toney,

Deer Park, WA
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Loved the dearlership. I wouldn’t return because I live 1600 miles away.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021