Overall Rating 4.0000033/5Overall Rating 4.0000033/5Overall Rating 4.0000033/5Overall Rating 4.0000033/5rating 4.0000033
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

Roy H.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Tire repair & replacement
Service was excellent.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thanks for the great review Roy.

Thank you for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Roger B.
Bristol, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service recommendation
Everyone there is very knowledgeable and helpful. They all have a pleasant attitude.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your response. We do appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for you service needs.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
A good and friendly place for service
Racine Hyundai has friendly service folks and competent repairmen. The waiting room facilities are comfortable , clean and relatively quiet. Repair work is completed competently and reasonablely quickly.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for responding. We appreciate you coming in to work with us.

Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai provided great, timely service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Thanks you for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Franksville, WI
Great service, fair price
Scheduled an oil change and 2 factory recalls
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks for the great review. Thanks for coming in.

Christina W.
02/13/2019
warranty issue
they called me back, I dropped off my car, they gave me a loaner and I'm awaiting a call to see what's next

VB
Vaneva B.
Burlington, WI
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what is supposed to go here
The staff there are so awesome and I’ve had wonderful service !
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks allot for your review Vaneva.

Thanks you for choosing Racine Hyundai.

James W.
Burlington, WI
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit
The people are friendly and keep you informed of what is going on. I like that I got a car wash but the steering wheel was quite greasy and dirty. Would have appreciated that was wiped off.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks for your review James. I will have a talk with the tech about cleanliness. Great feed back. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Pleasant Prairie, WI
02/11/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks allot for your review. We are always here for you.

Christina W.
02/10/2019
Hyundai Elantra 2013
I see I'm not the only one with this complaint on here but my car had a clicking sound so I made an appt on 2/9/2019 at 11a.m. Before the car was even looked at I was told it was an engine issue & if I didn't have an warranty that it would be pretty expensive. I was basically blown off after that even though come to find out I have a extended warranty that will cover the issue. When I told Nick, the mechanic there....after I finally called at 3:30 because no one had told me the next step after driving back and forth to get answers (fyi, 30 min to get there)....he told me he was busy and would "probably " get around to calling in for my warranty next week to see when I could bring the car back in BUT it's not safe to drive the car in the meantime. As of right now I still haven't had an appt set, my car is still clicking, and it was the worst service I've ever...never received. I wouldn't recommend buying a car from them if your only option is to go to them after if you have issues. I currently have a Rosen Hyundai in Illinois trying to help the best they can but their an hour and half away. This place needs to be on the news for their horrible service and I'm a minority so yes, it makes me wonder if that was part of their issue.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We are working with your service contract co. On a solution for you. Nick is on the job. Thanks for the survey. Please rescore.

RV
Richard V.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
First time
It was my first time at racine Hyundai, went to have my car serviced, everybody at the deal was nice and friendly, the service department came up to me and took the time to explain everything to me, other dealer I’ve gone to would just call you when the car was ready and you had to find out what was wrong when you got the check list.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you very much for your review Richard. We are always here for you at Racine Hyundai.

FR
Fred R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
air bag repair
The air bag light came on. Had it checked out and it turned out to be a sensor. Dealer ordered the part, let me know it was in and made an appointment to have it installed. Installation took about 2 hours. Unlike a Toyota dealer of my experience, Racine Hyundai never tried to get me for unnecessary servicing just because I was there.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Thank for your review Fred. We are always there for you.

DO
David O.
Antioch, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
Told them exactly what i wanted and thats what i got for a good price and great warranty
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Hey David Thanks for the great review.

Thanks for being a Racine Hyundai Family Member.

EM
Edmond M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Even the small stuff taken care of fast!
Had a windshield wiper that was not wiping good and that was replaced for me. Also had an odd noise on full right turns at times. It was just a small issue that was easily resolved by the service tech.
Great job by the entire service team.
Thanks Matt !!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks for the great review Edmond. We are always here for you.

Carol B.
Waterford, WI
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I am in sales as well and when I encounter people that are friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient I have to rave about them! Having said this Racine Hyundai has made my experience amazing from buying my car to service, so if you had six stars I would give you that rating. Thank you!!!! Overall ten in my book!!!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for your review Carol. Thanks for being a important part of the Racine Hyundai Family.

GS
Garry S.
Oak Creek, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Poor product and worse customer service
My car(2012 Hyundai Elantra ) has a manufacturing fault because of it is making ticking or knocking noise and it is gonna kill the engine overtime and the dealer or the company is not ready to fix it and I was been told that you should have done it under warranty period now the fis is gonna cost you around $5000 now
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks for responding I will contact you with information.

Union Grove, WI
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Nice facility but a few poor experiences
I had an awful buying experience a few years ago. I think they have a few new team members in sales now (including a GM) that will hopefully provide others with a better experience. Most of the service team members are good but this last experience wasn’t the best. For starters, I was never told I had a recall on my vehicle until I arrived at the dealership. I’m not sure if that’s normal protocol but it was a little unsettling. I also never received more information about the recall. I was just told it was “some computer issue” and that it’d be fixed at the same time as the oil change for free. He said it would take about an hour. It took an hour and a half. Not a big deal but it would’ve been nice to be updated at some point and I never was... they also never went over the vehicle inspection with me at the end. The service writer was polite but a terrible communicator.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank for responing. We apprciate thet you come to  Racine Hyundai.

EC
Estelena C.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast, convenient service; friendly, knowledgeable service techs.
They answer all my questions and concerns. Very helpful.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks for making this review Estelena.

Thanks for Racine Hyundai for your service needs.

Sarah H.
Milwaukee, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for Car issues
Everyone that I have worked with at Racine Hyundai is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks allot for your response Sarah.
Thanks for coming and working with us at Racine Hyundai.

TK
Todd K.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
no issues
In for oil change, tire rotation and recall upgrade. In and out in 80 minutes. Good job
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Hey Todd,

We appreciate you as a continued customer and Hope to meet you expectations in the future.

Thanks again for the Kind Words!

Adrian Basich