4.5

Janell E.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Happy with Hyundai
Great car and great service.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Janell,

We’re lucky to have you…
Thank you so much for choosing Racine Hyundai. Your feedback on your purchase is much appreciated. We’ve incorporated your suggestions and hope you’ll like our all-new hosting. Thanks again for your support.

RD
Rosemary D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Unexpected fast appointment. Called one day and appointment was next day.
No other place that I know of gives you an appointment the following day.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Rosemary,

Thanks for the opportunity in working with us here at Racine Hyundai!

EL
Evelyn L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Our service manager was excellent.
We were impress with our service manager. She managed our rather extensive list of repairs with apparent ease and within the original time estimate.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Evelyn,

I just saw the positive note you left about our store, and I wanted to send a personal thank you. It’s so rewarding to know that someone had a good experience with our business and felt compelled to share that experience with others. In this day and age, positive reviews are especially important to a business like ours.

Dana M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Giovanni was great! 5 stars across the board!!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Dana,
We’re lucky to have you…
Thank you so much for choosing Racine Hyundai. Your feedback on your service is much appreciated. Thanks again for your support.

Jivko K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance
The service manager Edwin Rodriguez and service advisor Giovanni Vargas were both very knowledgeable and accommodating during my vehicle maintenance.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2021

efficiency
very quick to respond
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Hollie,

I just noticed you’ve reviewed us on Sure Critic. Thank you for going an extra mile to support us. You make us want to work harder and better. Thanks again for being so awesome!

VB
Victoria B.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
02/07/2021 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment
Easy to schedule and make an appointment.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

KK
Kara K.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Unlike other dealers, all the staff at the Racine Hyundai are incredibly friendly, helpful and always go the extra mile in serving their customers.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Kara,

From all of us at Racine Hyundai, thank you for giving us the opportunity.  We appreciate the kind words and Great Review!
We hope to keep your expectations in the future.

Thank you again for choosing Racine Hyundai, we hope to hear from you again soon!

Kind regards,

EV
Evoanna V.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Timely service! I am so grateful!
One of my tires suffered a puncture, which I was unaware of until the following morning when it was time for me to leave for work - By that time, the tire was complete flat! I called my go-to Service Writer/Advisor, Giovanni Vargas, and he got me an appointment to bring my car in that very morning! And within that same day, I received my car back in working condition and washed!
I am very grateful for Mr. Vargas and I intend to keep working with him as long as I can help it. Thank you again, Giovanni!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Hi Evoanna,

2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2021 Category: Service
the worst I have ever been to.
My dealing with Racine Hyundai was the worst experience I have ever had with a car dealer and their service department. I am 74 years old, and I can tell you now I will never never never consider ever buying or telling anybody ever to purchase a Hyundai!!!!!!!!! I will, if anybody asks me how I like my Hyundai or how do I like Racine Hyundai, I would tell them never buy a Hyundai or deal with Racine Hyundai. I would also tell them before dealing with Racine Hyundai review the better business bureau first. This was my mistake, if I would have reviewed the comments I would not have even gone to them. The only thing I can tell you, YOU LOSTED A CUSTOMER. Glenn
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

We appreciate the feedback and we apologize for your frustration. Here at Racine Hyundai we take every customer very seriously. If there is anything that we can do to assist you please contact our customer manger Gene Somers.

Kind regards,

VG
Victoria G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Good service dept.
I had a recall and scheduled 1st oil change - went over all items including cost before leaving. Once done they sent me text when completed which was under 2 hours. no more calling service and waiting to have idea when car will be done. The service guy give his number so you could call or text if you had any questions.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Victoria,

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you here at Racine Hyundai.
Thanks for the Great feedback!

Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Victoria,

We thank you so much for the opportunity in working with Racine Hyundai.

DK
Dennis K.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/13/2021 Category: Service
COVID-19 concerns
Many of the staff and other customers were taking their masks off at inappropriate times. I know it can be a pain BUT the more vigilant we r now the less time we will have to keep wearing them. I would recommend the service I received but I will probably go to another dealer next time
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Dennis,

Thank you so much for the consideration and patience.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Poor COVID procedures.
The majority of employees were not wearing masks. At one point, an employee took his mask off, mid-conversation, as he was checking me in. They’ve always done good work, but I felt so uncomfortable, I stayed outside in freezing weather.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

We appreciate the feedback in these times we take this information very seriously. Racine Hyundai is professionally cleaned and sanitized every evening. We've also educated our staff on following best practices, including the wearing of masks for all customer interactions, practicing social distancing, regularly washing hands for at least 20 seconds, and continuously cleaning workstations. In addition, hand sanitizer is in several areas throughout the dealership for our visitors.  A smile is the new handshake here.  It is just as important for us to have a safe environment for our employees as our guests

01/11/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much for the Great Review and giving us the opportunity here at Racine Hyundai!

RV
Richard V.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Always great service.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Richard,

Thank you so much for the opportunity in working with us at Racine Hyundai!