Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

GS
Gregory S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Care
The entire staff was friendly and helpful.
I was told that my oil change would take about an hour and the entire process was done within 30 minutes so I was very pleased with the speedy service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

HI Gregory. Thanks for the great review. We appreciate the you service your Ioniq here at Racine Hyundai.

Anders M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Do it liketodrivetointerstate. Willlookfora local dealer for next purchase.
Do not like to drive outtotheinterstate for service. Would prefer local dealership.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your review Anders. Sorry about the drive out. This area is growing so fast it is becoming more difficult to get around. lets know next time if we can help you with getting your car here. Thanks again.

SL
Sarah L.
05/13/2019
Had a great experience at Racine Hyundai. The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and informative. The salesperson, Matt Weyer, went above and beyond to help me purchase my car. Would recommend doing business with him!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hi Sarah. Thanks for the great review. We will share with Matt the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again when you come for service.

Janet S.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
knowledgeable staff, good service hours
7500 mileage inspection on my hyundai sonata SEL was very smooth and easy. Service department said all was good and updated me after the inspection.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thanks for making the review Janet. We look forward to next time. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Rodrigo G.
Kenosha, WI
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, very professional and helpful solving the problem of my Elantra Touring.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Hi Rodrigo. Thanks allot for the great review. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

WM
Wendy M.
05/06/2019
Took car in and found out it needed a new engine. Ugh. Thankfully engine was covered under 10 yr/100,000 mi powertrain warranty. Dropped car off on a Monday, got a loaner car for the week, and work was done by Friday. Matt was awesome! All it cost me was my $50 deductible. Car is running like a dream. I appreciated the fact that the work was done in an expedited manner.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for the review Wendy. We are Glad it all worked out. We all look forward to seeing you again.

Mark W.
05/06/2019
Mark Watry RE: Racine Hyundai.
Best car-buying experience I have had. Saleperson, Billy, was extremely helpful and professional. Would highly recommend this dealership. Outstanding! Ended up leasing a new Tucson; great vehicle, and my wife and I will be using this dealership for service and car purchases in the future.

CD
Cheryl D.
Franklin, WI
05/03/2019 Category: Service
2017 Sonata Service
Once again Matt Connor went above and beyond as far as I'm concerned in assisting in the expediting of the massive repairs to my 2017 Sonata. His attention to detail and keeping me updated with the progress relieved a lot of stress for me.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Hi Cheryl. Thank you for you review and the shout out to Matt. We do our best to please everyone we meet. Thanks again.

Muskego, WI
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Everybody there was very nice and happy to help with any questions I had. Eugene is a great salesman, very respectful, easy to work with and funny too. Nick the service guy was very helpful when i needed work done on my car as well. Highly recommend!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for responding. We are here to help when ever you need. We look forward to seeing you again.

RD
Russell D.
Kansasville, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Valuable service.
Heard and felt a pulsating noise from under the car. They took the car for a test ride, then put it up on the lift for an inspection of the tires and suspension. It was determined the noise was from the tires which had worn to the wear bars so the appointment was made for tires and front struts which were already recognized as needing replacement. Their diligent business practice saved me time an the needless expense of duplicating some labor to solve both problems.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks for the great review Russell. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai to work with us.

FJ
Frederick J.
Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai
Excellent service at competitive prices. Work was finished when they said it would be.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Hi Frederick. thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again.

GL
Gerald L.
Oak Creek, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Took care of all my repairs in a timely manner
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Thanks allot Gerald. We try to do our best every time. Thanks again. We all look forward to your next visit.

Jason S.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Polite Staff, Slow Service
My car was not worked on for the first 30 minutes after it was dropped off on time.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Hi Jason. Thanks for the review. Although negative it is true. We are sorry you got this treatment. We try to take care of every one but got overloaded that night. We need to do a better job communicating when this happens. We are growing very fast and I am sorry you were delayed. I would like to offer your next service free. I will contact you buy phone. Thank you.

Donna H.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service never had a problem.
I always have a good experience when I go to Racine Hyundai
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Hi Donna. Thank you for your review. See you next time.

Tammy S.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Awful
Don't take your vehicle to this dealership. You will be screw with. They said they rotate my tires but they didn't. I ask to change my back blades, they changed the front and not the back. I don't even think the change my oil. Not going back
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

I am truly sorry that adviser did not see to your needs correctly. It will not happen again.

Jo R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Good work
Good job.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thanks for making the review Jo.  We look forward to your next visit.

04/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE WITH A SMILE. ALWAYS PROFESSIONEL.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks allot for the review and great comments. Se you next time.

Sarah H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Missing Car Wash
Great experience with the Service contact. My only disappointment was that they had not washed my car and they had told me they would. Since it had been done on all prior service it was disappointing that it didn't happen this time.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the review Sarah. They should wash the car. I apologize that it was not done. Stop buy and we will run it through. Even with out a service any time your in the neighborhood.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Done in timely matter. Nice staff
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for making this review. We look forward to you next visit.

Margaret B.
Sturtevant, WI
04/13/2019 Category: Service
OWNER OF A 2018 HYUNDAI
I WAS VERY PLEASED AT HOW QUICKLY AND PLEASANT THE STAFF WAS IN COMPLETING MY SERVICE
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for your review Margaret. Thanks for coming to Racine Hyundai.