Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

Richard B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai Brand and its warrenty. Your salesmen and employees.
Extremely satisfied with my Hyundai vehicles.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you very much for your response Richard. We thank you for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

KR
Ken R.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Service appt.
I come to my local dealership for all my service needs. I bought my car here so I want the dealership to work on my car. I trust them. I have been impressed with the way I've been treated. Great staff, very friendly. I honestly will recommend these guys to anyone.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thanks allot for your review Ken. We are always here for you when need service on your Elantra.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

CD
Cheryl D.
Franklin, WI
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyndai service
Matt Connor is one of the best service reps I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Extremely personable and takes time to answer all of my questions. He is the main reason I will continue to go back to Racine Hyundai for all of my services.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thanks allot Cheryl. And the comments about Matt are wonderful. I will share them with all. We will see you next time

PK
Parvez K.
New Berlin, WI
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Did not fix the problem
I went in for my doors not unlocking and a regular oil change.
Got the oil change but the service guy never told the technician about my doors.
They did not want to look at it while I was there.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for responding. Feedback is great to correct issues like this we appreciate that. I have called you just waiting for a call back. We will find a solution.

Salem, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Reliable
I am always greeted in a friendly, respectful manner. The work is explained in a way that is easy to understand.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for your review and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for responding. We look forward to your next visit.

Friendly and fast
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for responding. We look forward to your next visit.

Julia M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
GREAT SERVICE!
GREAT SERVICE!

Thanks Julia.
We do appreciate the great comments.
Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Caryl C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Review
had to call in and see why my defrost fan is making noise now.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for your review Caryl. Your feed back is good. There was probably some debris that fell down in the blower. We will get that out today when we see you. We will form a action plan to stop this from happening again. Thanks for being an great Racine Hyundai Customer.

WK
William K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Fast service on the recall
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for your review. Hope to see you soon.

RV
Richard V.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I have had great service here at this dealer, nick is my new service rep, nick gave me straight answer and did not go around things, nick had my car, for about 3 days, keep me up to date, and not until he got all his answers, that he needed, nick did not give me any oh answer, after the 3 day, i got a call from nick, he’s your problem and here what’s going to be done, we’ll take care of everything else.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for your response and great story about Nick. We are always here for you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

WB
William B.
New Berlin, WI
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I had an overall excellent experience and will be returning for all of my future needs.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for you review William. We look forward to your next visit.

Drew R.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great service, if I was from the local area, this would be my service location for my Hyundai.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for your review Drew. Hopefully we will see you again some day.

Marie P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Racine Hyundai is always very courteous & professional. I appreciate the honesty, of the staff, & the quick service. It's always a pleasant experience.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you very much for the great review Marie. We look forward to your next visit.

TW
Todd W.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
03/22/2019
Vehicle not for us but management very understanding
Made an appointment to see a vehicle on there lot and drove approximately 3.5 hours to look at it. We got there early and found the vehicle on the lot. The online and verbal description of the vehicle we were given was a little off. Informed the manager of this and he was taking immediate action to address this issue. We didn't purchase the vehicle but may do business with them again if they have what were looking for. The sales manager Zak was understanding and was making corrections to remedy this from happening again.

PC
Peter C.
great service
I Appreciate this dealership meeting us half way on an issue we had. Very happy with outcome and so far so good.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank for review Peter Lets hope we got that leak stopped Let us know if it is still and issue.

LE
Lela E.
Customer service
The customer service is always great here nice and helpful
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your response Lela. We look forward to you next visit.

Barbara S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fast & friendly
Quick service, knowledgeable and friendly attendants.

Hey Barbara!

Thanks for the Great Review! We are thankful for the business and hope we can assit you with excellent service in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Survey
Waiting area was not good.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the feed back. If there is something we can improve to provide you for more comfort please contact Gene Somers @ 262-884-7575.

Franksville, WI
03/19/2019 Category: Service
oil change
service appointment went as expected.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the Great Review!

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you at Racine Hyundai!

John A.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Always treated with class and respect. Plus you guys do a great job!
See above!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for responding John.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai. we look forward to your next visit.