4.5

2019 Hyundai Accent
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Service was good and service person I spoke to answered all my questions
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you very much for the perfect survey!! I'm glad we were able to help.

Sheryl H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
First oil change with the new motor; all went well.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thanks for the great review!  We appreciate your business.

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service... efficient, quick, and with friendly service. Despite being understaffed they got me in and out quickly.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for the great review!

Jim S.
03/14/2020
Best sales staff
From the greeting at the door, refreshments offered, car pulled up ready to view i would have to say whoever is running this dealership knows customer satisfaction. The fact of the matter was i was there for a credit rebuilding experience. My credit is in my opinion, terrible and was worried they would just laugh me out the door. Long story short they helped me find a car in my budget that fit a payment i could make. My credit has gone a couple points already, apparently thats what happens when you pay on time. :) lessons learned and i highly recommend working with Bobby, he will make sure the extra mile has been gone.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and for the great review!!

KK
Kimberley K.
Racine, WI
03/11/2020 Category: Service
The customer service
Everyone is always nice and very knowledgeable. They also keep refreshments and very clean restrooms to make you feel comfortable.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for the great review!! We appreciate your business!

Jack M.
Lake Forest, IL
03/10/2020
Helped me right away and we’re super kind! I’ve been looking to buy a car for awhile now and I could not have asked for a better dealership to buy from.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and for the perfect survey!! We appreciate your business.

Racine, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Nice place
Great
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business.

KA
Kelly A.
Caledonia, WI
03/09/2020 Category: Service
The employees are great!!
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks for the great review!! We look forward to seeing you for your next service!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Nothing better than fresh oil
The vehicle really appreciates the fresh oil. The staff is very considerate and friendly. There was an unfortunate group of small children released into the wild free to roam the dealership including the water fountain in the waiting area. The good news is that nobody was hurt but the supply of coffee cups, but the lack of parental monitoring was a bit strange.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate your business.

John M.
Routine Maintenance
Service Advisor Giovanni Vargas was very professional. Mr. Vargas, in very detail, went over the maintenance that was needed. It was a pleasure working with Mr. Vargas.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you so much for the perfect survey!

KT
Kristine T.
Sturtevant, WI
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Reworked lime green accent
Chad, has gone out of the way to make sure I am confident that the service they provide is top notch

03/07/2020 Category: Service
Lime green hyundai repair
The service tech was really great, Chad was helpful, curious, seemed to really care about doing a good job
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We will get your vehicle taken care of.

Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Racine Hyundai
Excellent, timely service.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and for the excellent score!!

Jennifer A.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Has to bring my vehicle in for warranty repairs after having it only 3 weeks. The staff was very friendly and they are on schedule with the appointments. I was in and out within an hour and my vehicle was even washed for me.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

Thanks for the great survey!  We appreciate your business!

Jeffrey L.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Worth the drive for service
I went to RACINE Hyundai to test drive a new Hyundai. I thought while I was there they might be able to do an oil change. I didn’t have an appointment and there were three cars ahead of mine. They did the oil change plus a 34 point inspection in less than an hour at a VERY good price. It was the service I use to receive from my old Hyundai dealer, ARROW HYUNDAI before they changed ownership. I believe I have found a new Hyundai dealership, RACINE HYUNDAI. Great job guys!
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

Thanks for giving us the opportunity!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Riquia H.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
I bought a car from here nd a couple days after buying the car my engine light was on. I was very upset about this, but Racine was very professional about everything nd they took car of everything nd I did not have to come out of pocket. They handled my situation with care nd I appreciated that.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.