Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Donald W.
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/11/2015 Category: Service
They strive to help
They made me happy.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/12/2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know that you had a positive service experience here at Racine Hyundai. We appreciate you as a customer!

JEAN S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
03/03/2015 Category: Service
They have good service men
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are pleased to hear that our service team did a good job for you. We look forward to being able to service your vehicle in the future.

KR
Karyl R.
02/28/2015
Amazing Car Buying Experience!!1
I was in a very tough spot when I came to Ryan Vassar for his help in finding me a car. In fact, such a tough spot I didn't know if anyone would be able to help me...but Ryan at Racine Hyundai did! At first they didn't have anything on the lot that fit my needs but he searched high and low and kept his ears open for me until he found EXACTLY the right car for me and most importantly, at the right price. Even after finding the car Ryan worked hard to get me in it and get the payments where I needed to be every month. I honestly didn't think it could be done but Ryan Vassar did it! I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop in to Racine Hyundai and speak with Ryan Vassar. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of which is something that is very hard to find these days. (Without annoying the crap out of you with unnecessary sales calls) Ryan was able to take a difficult situation I would have rather not been in and turn it into something amazing. I will with out a doubt be buying my next vehicle from Ryan at Racine Hyundai!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that our salesman Ryan did such a good job for you. We appreciate that you took the time to give us a review and appreciate you as a customer. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Drew M.
02/27/2015
Great experience
My wife and I thought that Hope was great. From helping my daughter with her homework while we waited for the finance office to free up, to her going out of her way to drop off our garage door opener that we forgot. Hope was very professional through the whole process. We will definitely recommend Hope and Racine Hyundai to our friends.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Mr. Murry, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your recent visit to Racine Hyundai. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers and love to hear that it is appreciated.

RK
RICHARD K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you Richard for your feedback! We are happy to know that you had a positive service experience here at Racine Hyundai. We appreciate you as a customer!

JOEANN D.
Cudahy, WI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2015 Category: Service
The service is excellent and complete
This dealership service is great. The only problem is that they keep changing Service Technicians. These are the first people you meet and they get to know you as a customer and what you expect. When this position is continuously changed that make me think there is no stability in the Dealership and the Owners of said Dealership.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/18/2015

Thank you for your 4 star review and I appreciate your concern. At your next visit please ask for me or if you have any further questions please  feel free to contact me.

262-884-7575
rdimatteo@racinehyundai.com

CA
christina a.
02/07/2015
ryan went the extra mile!
Ryan found the car with EVERYTHING I requested. When he went on the test drive with me, he not only answered all of my questions & told me about the new features but he built a rapport with me. He was honest & gave me his opinion when I asked for it. I had other dealerships call me back but I didn't want to work with anyone else because he always made himself available & didn't make me feel pressured. Every salesman wants a sale but Ryan made sure I got everything I wanted! He followed up after I bought the car to see how I liked it & answered a few questions I had. He went the extra mile!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/12/2015

Dear Valued Customer, We appreciate the time you took out of your day to compliment our saleman Ryan Vassar. We are very happy to hear that your car buying experience was so enjoyable here at Racine Hyundai. We look forward to being able to serve you and your family and friends in the future. Again thank you for your positive feedback!

Racine Hyundai

Pleasant Prairie, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2015 Category: Service
history of maintaining our hyundai first & now second
I received excellent care of our tuscon.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your experience with Racine Hyundai.  We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward taking care of you and automotive needs for years to come!

Service Director

Sara H.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Great Service!
I recently had my vehicle in for service, the service staff was really friendly and were able to answer all my questions and concerns. I will be using Racine Hyundai for all of my vehicle services!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Service Director

AA
Anonymous A.
01/20/2015
No pressure!
I'v been searching for the perfect car for over a year. I thought I had finally narrowed it down to a particular model, but wasn't sure I could afford it. I'm a single mother of 2 and was also very leery about shopping on my own. I had been to other dealers and they made me feel as though I knew nothing and were very pushy and down right rude! Until I met my sales person Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai! I'v never had an easier more enjoyable car buying experience! I would feel confidant sending my friends and family to see Ryan! O ya.... I don't know how he did it, but he made it fit my budget, I am so greatful!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/27/2015

12/30/2014 Category: Service
Awesome service people
Helpful and fast
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you for the positive review. We applicate your business. Thank you

RZ
RUSSELL Z.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/28/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, clean, good coffee
Good service. Beat the estimate of time they gave me
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your business.

Thnak you

JESSICA L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2014 Category: Service
I had an excellent experience at Racine Hyundai. The turnaround time for my oil change, inspection, tire rotation was less than an hour. They got me in just before my scheduled appointment, and the assistant was quick to get me in and out to accommodate for my evening plans. I highly recommend this Hyundai location!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for your recent review of Racine Hyundai's Service department. We are glad that you had an enjoyable experience at our store and we appreciate your business.

Thnak you

MYRA S.
Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2014 Category: Service
After my second trip and the condition of my noise in my car we found the problem
Two weeks later I still didn't have my vehicle back. However, its working and it was just barely under warranty.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/31/2014

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We appreciate your business and look forward your next visit at Racine Hyundai.

Service Manger

Mark D.
12/03/2014 Category: Service
redemption
I brought my 2013 Hyundai Sonata in to get my wheels repaired due to faulty equipment/installation. I was extremely happy that I was given a loaner car while my car was in for service. Due to the nature of the repair I was surprised that my car was ready by 4:30. When I picked up my car I was more than satisfied with the quality of the work. My wheels look like new.
I was glad that Raffaele took the time to discuss my concerns. Great job.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give Racine Hyundai's service department a review of your recent visit. We are glad that it was a positive experience for you, and we appreciate you as a customer. Thank you again for the positive feedback.

JOHN S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2014 Category: Service
timely and considerate
Polite, knowledgeable and considerate.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

BW
Barbara W.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/01/2014 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
They took us to an appointment and picked us up when we were done - while the car was being serviced on a Saturday! The driver was very professional and attentive - and a pleasure to talk to on the ride - even for his young age.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you for your recent review of Racine Hyundai's Service department. We appreciate that you took time out of your day to acknowledge the enjoyable experience that you had with our staff and we appreciate your business.

11/25/2014 Category: Service
???
I like the cars but quality of maintenance leaves something to be desired.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/04/2014
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and letting us take care of your concerns.

PM
PATRICIA M.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai warranty is second to none!
My repairs were completed in a professional manner and completely covered under the warranty. BUT, I had to argue my case to get a loaner vehicle (repairs ultimately took a week or more) and the dealership was NOT good at keeping me informed as to the progress of repairs. The customer has a life, too, and simply providing a loaner isn't enough -- I needed to SCHEDULE time to go back, return the loaner, and pick up my car. All in all, a POSITIVE EXPERIENCE, but room for improvement.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/17/2014
Hi Patricia, Thank you for your feed back. I apologize in the initial difficulty in attaining a loaner vehicle. we do have follow Hyundai guidelines. As far a communication I will take that back to the team for opportunity for future appointment. If you have any questions ot concerns, please feel free to contact me.

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2014 Category: Service
fixed recall
treated great and fixed my problem
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/17/2014

Thank you for your feed back. We appreciate your business.