4.5

Lorna W.
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance dept
Courteous, helpful, eager to answer questions
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Lorna,

Thank you for the opportunity in working with you and we hope to meet your expectations in the future.

Joseph L.
03/01/2020 Category: Service
Just as I expected.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey and for the excellent score!

SR
Steve R.
Trevor, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service writer
He explained everything to me, gave me options, they did the work in a timely manner. Very pleased, I just wished that there was a closer dealership to where I live.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Steve,

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you. We hope to meet your expectations in the future!

CD
Carol D.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
friendly people
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Carol,

We really appreciate the Great Review! Thanks for the opportunity in working with you.

Matthew W.
Rockford, IL
02/18/2020
Poor Customer Service
I called the day prior to check on car availability and an appointment was set for the following day. I drove 1 hour and 15 minutes to the dealership. I waited for 1 and 1/2 hours just to be told that they could not find the car I was interested in. I was told to go get lunch and come back. At this point, the dealership still could not locate the vehicle. Sales associate Jason was apologetic but the manager (Scott) was horrendous. Would not recommend buying any vehicles at this dealership. I drove 20 minutes south and purchased a brand new vehicle the same day.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Matthew,

We apologize for your frustrations and have addressed your concerns. Unfortunately other customers had the vehicle on an extended test drive in which they had not returned in a timely manner.

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you and would like to see if there is any service we can provide.

Gene Somers
Customer Relations Manager

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity in working with us.

Union Grove, WI
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good service!
Good service, friendly people, but I waited a bit long.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

We appreciate the feedback and hope we can meet your expectations in the future.

Joey A.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great car!
Our family purchased a mid price KONA after driving mid size SUV's for the past couple of decades. The sales person Steve was straight forward and knowledgable. He was able to answer every question I had during the purchase and since has been happy to assist in questions about the new tech features in the car -Apple Play is a new tech feature that I will not be able to do without in future vehicle purchases. The car is a joy: Driving has been refreshed and pleasurable again. While I thought getting use to a smaller car might take some time it has been just the opposite. My wife, who is 6 feet tall has ample room and is comfortable when we are out and about. Our 2 children will be getting their licenses in the near future and the safety features are going to protect both them driving and me worrying about them driving.

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Nice car, poor service.
Being told that a tire failure on the interstate was "your unlucky" after owning the car for less than 10 days was strange. Having sold tires at the Goodyear store for 2 1/2 years lI knew that a defective tire was not common but does happen. Instead of providing a tire I had to pay for a replacement (they agreed to pay for labor and the rest; installation, balance, etc). I was quoted $88, asked to sign a blank authorization form, and than billed $108.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Hello Joey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent service visit.  I called and left you a voicemail just now.  Please give me a call and we can discuss further.  Thanks Joey.

AW
Alexandra W.
Sun Prairie, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely amazing service!
I had amazing service while I was there and they were completely honest with me the whole time and actually saved me a lot of money in the process on figuring out what was actually wrong!
ME
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your business!

JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey!! We appreciate your business.

Kansasville, WI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Service is great
100% customer service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks for the Great Review! We hope to meet your expectations in the future!

Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Pleasant Prairie, WI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2020 Category: Service
professional
Fast and friendly, service was done quickly and efficiently
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to your next Visit.

Karen M.
Saint Francis, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Service department was awesome, the sales department was not!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Karen,

Thank you for the Great Review! We appreciate the opportunity in working with you.

Pleasant Prairie, WI
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service was excellent
Service was excellent. Nick was very helpful.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/26/2020

Thank you for your response. We all look forward To your next visit.

Sheryl H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Oil Consumption Issue
I brought my 2013 Hyundai Veloster into Racine Hyundai on 12/7/2919 as my oil light had come on. As I had a prior oil consumption issue that turned out to be nothing, I wanted this to be reviewed quickly. Service Advisor, Nick, checked my oil and the dipstick was bone dry even though I had my last oil change just 3k miles before. Nick said right from the start, not to worry, we’ll take care of you. Fast forward three weeks, 12/28/2019, it was determined a new engine was needed. Nick arranged a rental car for me and continued to say we’ll take care of you. He let me know what was all involved along with an estimated time when it would be completed. On 1/17/2020 I received my car back and it’s running well! We had a small mishap with the check engine indicator coming on; but, this was handled quickly after calling Nick and him reviewing the sensor. Nick and Racine Hyundai has certainly taken great care of me and my car - cannot say enough good things about them. Will certainly continue to have all of my car services performed at Racine Hyundai. Thanks to them and especially Nick for all they have done.
ME
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks allot for the review Sheryl. You know we are always here for you. Long live your Veloster.