Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

Martha H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
My car would sometimes not start.
They seem to care enough to do things to prevent my car from refusing to start.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks for making this review Martha. We are here for you.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Provides necessary service
I come for service every few months. The usual guys in service are very helpful. They did like to keep their overhead down, so push for something you think should be covered by your warranty and management is agreeable. I like the option to get it washed for free when bringing it in for service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks for reviewing. Some good feed back. We look forward to seeing you again.

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Excellent service. Work completed in less time than expected.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We really appreciate the business and the Kind words!
Here at Racine Hyundai we wish to make everyones experience an excellent one!

Adrian Basich
General Manager
Racine Hyundai

262-884-7575

EJ
Edward J.
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I was very happy with services didn't have a long wait time very courteous.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you and hope that we can keep ypu completely satisfied in the future.

Adrian Basich
General Manager
Racine Hyundai

262-884-7575

PR
Patrick R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Tire repair
Very efficient and friendly service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for your response Patrick. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for your service needs.

EC
Elizabeth C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Way to Go guys!
Came in for an oil change and got out in the time promised. These guys are true to their word and get the job done.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for the fun response Elizabeth. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for your service needs.

Chicago, IL
Staff
The gentleman who took care of us was great
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for responding. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing
I was quite disappointed that they were not able to correct the error warning that continues to pop up. There really was no resolution to the issue. Quite frustrating.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for your response. I will be contacting you for a solution for this. Thanks for coming to see us.

Roy H.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Tire repair & replacement
Service was excellent.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thanks for the great review Roy.

Thank you for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Roger B.
Bristol, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service recommendation
Everyone there is very knowledgeable and helpful. They all have a pleasant attitude.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your response. We do appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for you service needs.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
A good and friendly place for service
Racine Hyundai has friendly service folks and competent repairmen. The waiting room facilities are comfortable , clean and relatively quiet. Repair work is completed competently and reasonablely quickly.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for responding. We appreciate you coming in to work with us.

Sturtevant, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai provided great, timely service.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Thanks you for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Franksville, WI
Great service, fair price
Scheduled an oil change and 2 factory recalls
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks for the great review. Thanks for coming in.

Christina W.
02/13/2019
warranty issue
I took my car in on February 11th for a warranty issue as of right now the only phone calls that have been made are my follow-up calls to see where they're at with my car. I was told that this issue can take two to three months because of the inspection etc.but when calling the warranty place (which apologized on the dealerships behave) I was told that the claim wasn't even filed to the 20th and the inspection was just now scheduled as of yesterday the 27th. I'm sorry I simply would not recommend going to Racine Hyundai for anyone.This has been a strenuous process and at this point I don't trust them and I'm genuinely worried about what condition my car will be in when I get it back. So I continue to drive around a rolling advertisement (their huge logo on the side of this loaner) and hope at some point I get my car back in one piece.

02/13/2019
warranty issue
they called me back, I dropped off my car, they gave me a loaner and I'm awaiting a call to see what's next

VB
Vaneva B.
Burlington, WI
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what is supposed to go here
The staff there are so awesome and I’ve had wonderful service !
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks allot for your review Vaneva.

Thanks you for choosing Racine Hyundai.

James W.
Burlington, WI
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit
The people are friendly and keep you informed of what is going on. I like that I got a car wash but the steering wheel was quite greasy and dirty. Would have appreciated that was wiped off.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks for your review James. I will have a talk with the tech about cleanliness. Great feed back. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

Pleasant Prairie, WI
02/11/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks allot for your review. We are always here for you.

Christina W.
02/10/2019
Hyundai Elantra 2013
I see I'm not the only one with this complaint on here but my car had a clicking sound so I made an appt on 2/9/2019 at 11a.m. Before the car was even looked at I was told it was an engine issue & if I didn't have an warranty that it would be pretty expensive. I was basically blown off after that even though come to find out I have a extended warranty that will cover the issue. When I told Nick, the mechanic there....after I finally called at 3:30 because no one had told me the next step after driving back and forth to get answers (fyi, 30 min to get there)....he told me he was busy and would "probably " get around to calling in for my warranty next week to see when I could bring the car back in BUT it's not safe to drive the car in the meantime. As of right now I still haven't had an appt set, my car is still clicking, and it was the worst service I've ever...never received. I wouldn't recommend buying a car from them if your only option is to go to them after if you have issues. I currently have a Rosen Hyundai in Illinois trying to help the best they can but their an hour and half away. This place needs to be on the news for their horrible service and I'm a minority so yes, it makes me wonder if that was part of their issue.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We are working with your service contract co. On a solution for you. Nick is on the job. Thanks for the survey. Please rescore.

RV
Richard V.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
First time
It was my first time at racine Hyundai, went to have my car serviced, everybody at the deal was nice and friendly, the service department came up to me and took the time to explain everything to me, other dealer I’ve gone to would just call you when the car was ready and you had to find out what was wrong when you got the check list.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you very much for your review Richard. We are always here for you at Racine Hyundai.

FR
Fred R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
air bag repair
The air bag light came on. Had it checked out and it turned out to be a sensor. Dealer ordered the part, let me know it was in and made an appointment to have it installed. Installation took about 2 hours. Unlike a Toyota dealer of my experience, Racine Hyundai never tried to get me for unnecessary servicing just because I was there.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Thank for your review Fred. We are always there for you.